The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

cbmac, I don't think Rupert was standing on anything but maybe Emma was flexing her legs a bit in that pic...

Having said that, I do think Emma is sometimes pulling a trick on us when she wears her extra high heels, as she certainly has a bit of height difference with Rupert.

Have a look at this one, where you can see both of them standing up... and Emma is wearing sneakers. ;)

My link

Rupert is even leaning a bit there, so the difference should be even more noticeable when both of them are standing tall and straight.

Edited by vida
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW you are right!! I dont think I ever really noticed that before vida!! In that pic btw they both look so serious-my guess is neither got red cards that day ;) Thanks for posting :)

They were very serious indeed. And I find really lovely that Emma has mentioned they are all very conscious when they film on the streets because they are aware they are stopping traffic and causing an inconvenience for many.

So I guess they all try to behave and do the takes as quickly as possible so they can leave.

They are so all adorable and humble! No matter if they get to play in the most important franchise ever, they are just like that. Down-to-earth. :3m_sie:

On a side note in regards to their heights, I've done some investigating. LOL

Dan has recently claimed in an interview with Vogue that he's 5'5'' (166 cm). However, a few people who have seen him in person all say he is actually 5'4'' (163 cm).

Emma is said to be 5'6'' as well but apparently she is either 5'4'' (like Dan) or just a bit taller, at 5'5''.

IMO, Dan and Emma are the same height, so my guess is 5'4'' for both.

Rupert is the tallest, obviously. He is claimed to be either 5'7'' (170 cm) or 5'8'' (173 cm).

Yes they would take it more seriously when they know they have to do the takes faster...they are awesome that way...I still laught at "Giggles" though... correct me if I am wrong, but I swear that Rupert had a similar nickname when he was laughing in OOTP set-anyone find that vid? :)

As for the heights- I thought Emma was about 5'5'', so if Rupert is about 5'8'', then that would look like he is 3 inches taller or so....either way their heights match each other PERFECTLY ;)

YES!! That was the moment I was talking about...I love how she and Rupert just dont take their eyes off each other and she rubs his arm very sweetly ;) These 2 are just the BEST!!!!! :) I CANT wait for promo time w. them and their photoshoots!!! Ya know they will market them like crazy :) Btw thank you Luciana for posting this! :)

:lostit::lostit::lostit: NEED SOMEONE TO HELP POST BTS HUG of R/E when they are filming 7 POTTERS scene!!! Dont know how to do it!! Sorry yall!!! Lets just say-well I lost it LOL Can 2 people be EVEN hotter together?????? ;)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, that got me SO excited, Rupert looks just hot and how he looks at Hermione..DAMN... I don´t even want to know how I will react to the KISS in the cinema when this already made me do that: :ohyeah::drool:

LUCIANA!!!! Once again HUGS!!! :) Thank you for posting!! ;)

What I LOVE and ADORE is the difference in the interaction of R/E and D/E...Emma kind of leans her head into Dan's shoulder and he keeps his hand on her back for like a sec...but Rupert has his hand around Emma's waist the whole time until he moves it to her back...also Emma's head goes where? ON HIS CHEST ;) The look the 2 share though is just BLOODY hot too...Rose-I think the news will be reporting that every single million R/Hr shipper fainted and needed CPR during the kiss...it will exceed our expectations...back to the hug-it's like the 2 of them need to touch each other in some way (like Emma does during the final shot of DH)...I also love/adore how Emma is so close standing to Rupert that she needed to take a step towards Dan but can dive right into Rupert ;)

yeah, they fit very nicely cuddle wise. with dan, her arm stayed curled against/into her own body.

With rupert it stays his chest the WHOLE time. She even moves her arm down at the end. She also head nudges into rupert harder.

yeah, they fit very nicely cuddle wise. with dan, her arm stayed curled against/into her own body.

With rupert it stays his chest the WHOLE time. She even moves her arm down at the end. She also head nudges into rupert harder.

Awesome close-up!! Rupert´s hair looks kind of better here as in the movie.

cbmac12, yep that is most likely going to happen :lol: But I am really scared to accidently scream or something like that.. but anyway.. I will not care ;)

Emma and Rupert look so comfortable here, very well "acted"

Edited by Rose

Awesome close-up!! Rupert´s hair looks kind of better here as in the movie.

cbmac12, yep that is most likely going to happen :lol: But I am really scared to accidently scream or something like that.. but anyway.. I will not care ;)

Emma and Rupert look so comfortable here, very well "acted"

Lol :rofl: They should win an Oscar!!

Are they filming R/Hr here or Is this a BTS? Was that scene from HP DH 1, right? Ether way damn cute clip!!

I LOVE that she took his glassed off before going in for the huggie cuddle.

And I love that Harry only gets a tiny hug. :tongue0020:

And I really like Ron's hair looking all wet and messy. Kinda sexy.

Edited by trixie

It really is funny watching the difference in Emma's BL with Dan and Rupert.. she is all like eh tiny hug Dan and then Rupert, she wants to touch and feel her man like no tomorrow. ;) I am telling yall, that scene was filmed post kiss-they look WAY too comfortable w. each other ;) I still say these 2 are together in RL and are keeping it hush hush ;)

It really is funny watching the difference in Emma's BL with Dan and Rupert.. she is all like eh tiny hug Dan and then Rupert, she wants to touch and feel her man like no tomorrow. ;) I am telling yall, that scene was filmed post kiss-they look WAY too comfortable w. each other ;) I still say these 2 are together in RL and are keeping it hush hush ;)

:lol: you could really see the difference and it´s not like we see what we want to see...it is really obvious!!

I believe it was filmed post kiss...I know Rose... it is not like we try to see what we want to see-we look at something and it is there-not making anything up-we look at the facts-Emma wants to be closer to Rupert-the boy clearly does something to her. I mean Emma really is one lucky girl :) Rupert is not holding back either which I love even more!! :)

There is apparently rumors going around that Rupert might be dating the actress Georgia Groome. Since they were quite a few tweets from people seeing them together.(I can't remember where i saw this rumor, therefore i can't give a link. Sorry)

I don't know what to make of this, because it seemed so obvious by the Baftas, that something was going on between Emma and Rupert. So it would be very strange if those latest rumors are true. Because there is a clear attraction between Emma & Rupert.

Have any of you heard these latest rumor, and what are your thoughts about it?

Edited by lino