The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

First of all, Luciana--beautiful pics!! You have quite the cool gallery.

Yup, I think JKR is the biggest shipper of them all---she's having way too much fun

playing cupid. :rolleye0012:

I think when she first started writing the books, R/H were just little typical kids, but

as they grew, she developed the story to suit R/E. I'm just really curious which cast member

is going to spill the beans on these two. I bet they have noticed lots going on at the sets

over the years. My guess is the Phelps twins or Dan will say something, around HP 2 premiere. :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a fine point soulsister, and I have to admit, I like the change in Rupert's recent fashion choices. He's a good looking guy and when he dresses as he did in the pic spam pictures that Luciana so graciously shared with us I can appreciate why some of the ladies here might :drool: a little.

Luciana's picspam is also a perfect opportunity for me to ask a question I've been holding back for some time now. Do ya'll feel like Jo is a Rupert and Emma shipper, perhaps??? :unsure:

Whether she is or is not... should they get together then she acted in a round about way as a match maker of sorts. Had JKR never written HP, it's doubtful our ship would have ever left port.

Yeah, I was wondering that too!! In the past Bafta's, I had the impression that she didn't say everything she knows. She put Emma in an embarrassing situation, poor girl!! But I don't know... I had that feeling.

That is sooo funny yall were thinking that too!! I was like hmmm...JKR did say she wrote the books thinking of them and yes we know she always has had in mind what to write, but at the same time, it was the romantic moments ;) What I really loved about the BAFTA's is you can tell JKR really loves R/E, like her own kids. But what was adorable and cute was her telling that story about Emma rolling off the couch at 14 LOL But the part I really loved is how Rupert looks at Emma adoringly and laughs about her reaction when she was 14. Do yall notice too though that was when Emma rubs her arm and in the process Rupert's shoulder too but then Rupert movies in even closer to her? :) Maybe I am overanalyzing this but I swear that was Emma's way of telling Rupert "I was 14 at the time and didnt know better. Of course I LOVED kissing you on screen" ;) From the sounds of the KISS, it DEF sounds like they BOTH enjoyed it a lil too much-w. that said my money is on Dan to blab ;) Bless Dan!!!! :) Love him!! :)

Where's Hagrid and some fire whiskey when you need him??? <_<

I'm not sure that anything will be spilled by anyone other than Rupert or Emma... once they're ready... IF they are seeing one another. And that's as it should be, as much as it's fun to get the little hints from Dan or Jo or anyone else. :yesyes:

Oh absolutely, R/E should definately be abl to go public if and when they choose. I just meant that IF someone were to accidentally (or not so accidentally ;)) let slip, I'm betting on Dan :P

You're incorrigible. :P

I feel as if Dan has been a bit more tight lipped since I suspect Rupert and Emma have begun to actually date. I think prior to, Dan may have been doing his best (perhaps at someone's bequest? :lostit: ) to kind of push things a long. I also feel as if this may have in part been picked up on by Rupert who may have let his info about Dan's one time crush on Emma slip as a kind of... "yeah I know and I think she's great too, but let me move at my own pace". Of course my time line on all these events may be screwgied a bit, thus entirely disproving my proposed theory... but there's nothing wrong with some harmless speculation on a Thursday afternoon. :lol:

I dont know why but I am suspecting things more and more that they are gonna confirm them being together this year ;) I also have a feeling Dan would be in BIG trouble blabbing-Dan we will protect you-come on tell us ;) hehe

Far too long since I've been here...

Hi everyone!!!

If anyone spills, my money's on Dan ;)

Anyway, just came across your comment and had to say a big I AGREE to it!!! :rofl:

I sure wish I could find the complete interview Emma gave to Marie Claire (Dec '10). My niece has the issue, but she

can't find it. In the article, Emma eliminates in one sentence, ALL of her boyfriends, that she's been linked to. She said

she's just friends them. There must have been about 7 mentioned. The only one not mentioned in that sentence, and still

standing, is The Grint!!! :king:

Do any of you remember seeing this article??? I looked all over the internet, but they only have the partial interview. :angry:

I sure wish I could find the complete interview Emma gave to Marie Claire (Dec '10). My niece has the issue, but she

can't find it. In the article, Emma eliminates in one sentence, ALL of her boyfriends, that she's been linked to. She said

she's just friends them. There must have been about 7 mentioned. The only one not mentioned in that sentence, and still

standing, is The Grint!!! :king:

Do any of you remember seeing this article??? I looked all over the internet, but they only have the partial interview. :angry:

I didn't understand you. Correct me if I'm wrong: are you saying that Emma said in that interview that she is dating Rupert? :0_0:

I don't know what to think... if it was true, it would be a BIG news!!!!!!!!!

I didn't understand you. Correct me if I'm wrong: are you saying that Emma said in that interview that she is dating Rupert? :0_0:

I don't know what to think... if it was true, it would be a BIG news!!!!!!!!!

Luciana, I have trouble believing that kind of news would slip past this bunch for more than 10 minutes top. :doh:

I should qualify this first...as I may be wrong, but...

I think what soul sister MAY have been referring to is an article in which Emma suppossedly said she was or has been in love before... and then systematically eliminated all her former boyfriends from the list of her one and only love to date. Rupert ofc was not eliminated and Emma was too nice to publically rub it in the faces of her former bfs by announcing who if fact she has been in love with. While none of this is a confirmation that Emma is/has been/will be in love with Rupert, it certainly does not disqualify him (or me for that matter :lostit: ) as the man who may have won Emma's heart. Even though I'm guessing that Rupert's chances are slightly better than my own. :P;):lol:

Edited by casualobserver

Luciana, I have trouble believing that kind of news would slip past this bunch for more than 10 minutes top. :doh:

I should qualify this first...as I may be wrong, but...

I think what soul sister MAY have been referring to is an article in which Emma suppossedly said she was or has been in love before... and then systematically eliminated all her former boyfriends from the list of her one and only love to date. Rupert ofc was not eliminated and Emma was too nice to publically rub it in the faces of her former bfs by announcing who if fact she has been in love with. While none of this is a confirmation that Emma is/has been/will be in love with Rupert, it certainly does not disqualify him (or me for that matter :lostit: ) as the man who may have won Emma's heart. Even though I'm guessing that Rupert's chances are slightly better than my own. :P;):lol:

Ahh! Yes, I remember when Emma said that she has been in love once, but she didn't want to say who. I'd wish to be into her head...

After the day I have had...Emma is in love w. the Grint and the Grint is in love w. Emma ;) I do recall that article too...soulsister (awesome name btw :)) is that same article you are thinking of?

Sorry for all the confusion. Here's the link:http://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity-lifestyle/celebrities/exclusives/emma-watson-interview

The interviewer started naming about 7 guys she had been linked to:I remember a George Craig, some Spanish soccer player, and others, and Emma replied she's not dating them anymore, but she's just friends with them. The only time Rupert's name came up, was when the interviewer asked about the last day of filming, and she said they all cried and will miss working with each other.

The link is just the partial interview. I'll have to ask my niece if she can find that issue, and I'll scan it. :blush:

Sorry for all the confusion. Here's the partial interview:My link

The interviewer started naming about 7 guys she had been linked to:I remember a George Craig, a Spanish soccer player, and others, and Emma replied she's not dating them anymore, but she's just friends with them. The only time Rupert's name came up, was when the interviewer asked about the last day of filming, and she said they all cried and will miss working with each other.

The link is just the partial interview. I'll have to ask my niece if she can find that issue, and I'll scan it. :blush:

And Casualobserver you're correct---she was very subtle with her comments, but I think she's carrying the torch for THE GRINT!! :king:

Do yall hear when she says "I'm very lucky" :) I know she is talking about both her boys but the R/E shipper in me is hearing lucky referring to her Rupert ;) Also, at the end, watch when Emma says I miss them- she smiles a bit and I swear it looks like she is hiding something yall ;) Like yeah I do miss them but I get to see Rupert more now (even though he is off filming LOL).

I know wasnt that interview so sweet!!! Love Emma and how she talks about her boys awww-we know what ONE boy she was thinking of that whole time, lil sneaky smile at the end LOL...anyway THIS PIC...look how he has his arm around her waist and she is not moving--Yates even looks like he knows something LOL

That was a sweet interview--is it just me, or does Emma look kinda sad and bored without her man? :( Yea, she's using Dan as a buffer,

when she talks about Rupert. I think Yates knows something too. Why did he clear the set when R/E were filming "THE KISS"??

Dan said they had him filming out in the woods, about 30 miles away that day!! :0_0:

You can mark my words:around the 1st week of May, both E/R will go to see Dan on Broadway!! I betcha!!

I love this picture!!! :wub:

Why are they wearing the same thing though? :lol:

It's BTS of when Ron and Tonks return to Burrow and Hermione greets him. Despite the boom mic being in the shot, I don't think the cameras are rolling because Emma's not wearing the track jacket - they wouldn't shoot the scene without her in the jacket for continuity purposes. And that just makes me smile because they're NOT filming, yet Rupert has his arm around her waist. They could be rehearsing, but either way, I love the smile on his face =)