The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

It's BTS of when Ron and Tonks return to Burrow and Hermione greets him. Despite the boom mic being in the shot, I don't think the cameras are rolling because Emma's not wearing the track jacket - they wouldn't shoot the scene without her in the jacket for continuity purposes. And that just makes me smile because they're NOT filming, yet Rupert has his arm around her waist. They could be rehearsing, but either way, I love the smile on his face =)

Thank you! I actually figured it out after I typed it. :doh:

I agree though too. Even if it is just rehearsal, Rupert's look and the fact that he hasn't let go of Emma is ummmm even more encouraging evidence. :yesyes:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a sweet interview--is it just me, or does Emma look kinda sad and bored without her man? :( Yea, she's using Dan as a buffer,

when she talks about Rupert. I think Yates knows something too. Why did he clear the set when R/E were filming "THE KISS"??

Dan said they had him filming out in the woods, about 30 miles away that day!! :0_0:

You can mark my words:around the 1st week of May, both E/R will go to see Dan on Broadway!! I betcha!!

Why doont you post more!!! You are a true die hard shipper ;) You should have at least 100 posts now!! ;) It really is funny because I have noticed that too- when Emma mentions Rupert or is with Rupert she is glowing but when she is not, she is very chilled and laid back (oh gosh did I just describe Rupert LOL!! ;)) As for Yates, look where he is looking...agree 100% that they are not filming at the moment...btw in my opinion, this was filmed post kiss ;) hehe...but yeah look at how Rupert is not letting go and Emma is not moving away either. I dont know but I find it funny that WB is releasing these bts moments of R/E lately. :) As for sending Dan 30 miles away- I was laughing my head off at that comment LOL-I also love the fact when Rupert said Emma sent him away when she and Dan had to film their kiss LOL. Like she knows what her man would wind up doing LOL

Lovely R/E vid!! :wub:

What I love about this video, is how the words even match their relationship ;) R/E forever!!! ;) They are the reason I ship a RL couple...if there was nothing there I wouldnt bother shipping them. But since there is something, I ship them like mad ;) Thanks Luciana for posting!!

Why doont you post more!!! You are a true die hard shipper ;) You should have at least 100 posts now!! ;) It really is funny because I have noticed that too- when Emma mentions Rupert or is with Rupert she is glowing but when she is not, she is very chilled and laid back (oh gosh did I just describe Rupert LOL!! ;)) As for Yates, look where he is looking...agree 100% that they are not filming at the moment...btw in my opinion, this was filmed post kiss ;) hehe...but yeah look at how Rupert is not letting go and Emma is not moving away either. I dont know but I find it funny that WB is releasing these bts moments of R/E lately. :) As for sending Dan 30 miles away- I was laughing my head off at that comment LOL-I also love the fact when Rupert said Emma sent him away when she and Dan had to film their kiss LOL. Like she knows what her man would wind up doing LOL

LOL!! thanks cbmac12--I'm sure by July it will be well over 1000 posts!! :ohyeah: Really sweet video, Luciana--thanks for posting. :yesyes:

I think during the BAFTA's, they were really showing their "secret signals" to each other. For instance, Rupert always pats

the right side of his head, and Emma did the same in the HP video that was just posted, while talking about her man!! She also bites her lip, and gives him a quick glance, then looks away. If their eyes ever meet, they laugh and grin at each other. :rolleye0012:

What I love about this video, is how the words even match their relationship ;) R/E forever!!! ;) They are the reason I ship a RL couple...if there was nothing there I wouldnt bother shipping them. But since there is something, I ship them like mad ;) Thanks Luciana for posting!!

Yeah, there is something. Definitely!! :yesyes: The way they look at each other is not like a brother/sister relationship! :rolleye: They can't lie us anymore.

Awww I remember when I saw that pic I was like uhh is something happening? They did seem to be in their own lil world...this was the same time R/E were behind the WB guys and you could see them chatting w. each other :) Also did anyone catch Warwick Davies and the press conference for the DVD release? He was discussing Rupert bringing his van the last day and he said "Him and Emma were covered in it" AWWWWW....I dont know why it is, but that comment just made me all happy. The fact that it was BOTH R/E mentioned in the same sentence and that WD could have easily said Rupert was covered in it but made it a point to say Emma as well, like not forgetting to add the girlfriend ;)

Awww I remember when I saw that pic I was like uhh is something happening? They did seem to be in their own lil world...this was the same time R/E were behind the WB guys and you could see them chatting w. each other :) Also did anyone catch Warwick Davies and the press conference for the DVD release? He was discussing Rupert bringing his van the last day and he said "Him and Emma were covered in it" AWWWWW....I dont know why it is, but that comment just made me all happy. The fact that it was BOTH R/E mentioned in the same sentence and that WD could have easily said Rupert was covered in it but made it a point to say Emma as well, like not forgetting to add the girlfriend ;)

I wonder, what were they doing into the ice cream van? Lol :P

In the Harry Potter section of the site one of the board members posted information concering an upcoming Harry Potter documentary, which gives an in depth, behind the scenes look of the making of the series. IF there REally is anything going on between Rupert and Emma, I have to believe that it would be evidenced largely in this behind the scenes documentary. I do not know when the scheduled release date is, but if the evidence contained IS overwhelming, I would not be surprised to see Rupert and Emma come out about a relationship just prior to its release. :unsure:

ummmm... Naked icecream wrestling? :lostit:

Ginger Cat, are you R/Eally Rupert or Emma, dropping us all these hints? :P

Seemms Rupes and Emma may be Pop Culture Pioneers and have invented a new sport if this is in fact the case. :lol:

So I was looking at a R/E, R/Hr tumblr and saw this quote: "Perhaps my favorite shot of the entire disc is contained here, when a tear-filled Emma Watson and Rupert Grint share a hug."

I looked up the quote and it's from this review: My link

Keep an eye out for the commentary pause during the Ministry of Magic sequence – the escape at the end was the last shot ever filmed of the entire series and the footage of the wrap is really wonderful. Perhaps my favorite shot of the entire disc is contained here, when a tear-filled Emma Watson and Rupert Grint share a hug

I've only seen the online bts clip that's 1:29 showing Rupert, Dan, and Emma hugging the Davids, but not each other. Can someone who already has the Blu-Ray confirm if the bts is longer and includes Rupert and Emma hugging?

So I was looking at a R/E, R/Hr tumblr and saw this quote: "Perhaps my favorite shot of the entire disc is contained here, when a tear-filled Emma Watson and Rupert Grint share a hug."

I looked up the quote and it's from this review: My link

I've only seen the online bts clip that's 1:29 showing Rupert, Dan, and Emma hugging the Davids, but not each other. Can someone who already has the Blu-Ray confirm if the bts is longer and includes Rupert and Emma hugging?

I'd like to see that too!!!! :yesyes:

Found the clip!!!! Thanks to Mariasloam415 for uploading:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBP-v_oACo4&feature=player_embedded

It's @ 00:48-00:52 - very touching and OMG!

I noticed that not only are they sitting together, but Dan is sitting far away on the floor among other people. =)

Thanks R&EG!!!

THIS is what I wanted to see. While I've always thought that while R/E/D said the three of them hugged when they finished filming, I had the idea that it was actually R/E who hugged first.

I'm glad my instincts were right! :yesyes:

Thanks R&EG!!!

THIS is what I wanted to see. While I've always thought that while R/E/D said the three of them hugged when they finished filming, I had the idea that it was actually R/E who hugged first.

I'm glad my instincts were right! :yesyes:

OH BLOODY HELL.... :ohyeah::ohyeah: Vida... dont kill me when ya get my email LOL!!!!! ;) THAT one clip I swear the angle looks like they are kissing--- I am telling yall right now- I am ready to take bets-when they will reveal they are together...bets start now!!!!! ;)

Found the clip!!!! Thanks to Mariasloam415 for uploading:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBP-v_oACo4&feature=player_embedded

It's @ 00:48-00:52 - very touching and OMG!

I noticed that not only are they sitting together, but Dan is sitting far away on the floor among other people. =)

Thanks for the vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor guys, they were very emotional! THAT HUG! :0_0:

I'm almost crying!!!!! :sob:

I will always love this picture!

They seemed in their own world :wub:

Yup--my fav too!! Love her hair longer like that too--bet Rupert does too!! :yesyes:

:rofl: I am not going there ;) Ummm serving ice cream of course what else :)

Yup, Rupert owns a "Mr. Whippy's" ice cream van--I hope that somebody got videos/pics of that,

and they could put in on the final DH 2 extras dvd.

I'd also love to see videos of the big party Warners and JKR gave for all the cast and crew @

Levesden last year. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall!! :rolleyes:

Another vid of THE HUG :3m_sie:

OMG!! I mean that is such an affectionate hug, I love it. Rupert is so emotional and Emma can´t help but smile at her man when she sees his emotions. They are so adorable.

It almost seems like she feels the need to comfort him <3

Edited by Rose

OMG!! I mean that is such an affectionate hug, I love it. Rupert is so emotional and Emma can´t help but smile at her man when she sees his emotions. They are so adorable.

It almost seems like she feels the need to comfort him <3

Yeah, I felt the same too!!!! It was an adorable moment between them :wub: