The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Yeah, I saw it. She was trying to get his attention!! :D

I love what Emma said this morning: "Rupert is very self-contained, and when he filmed his reaction to Fred's death in DH part 2 it was so well done that I had to keep reminding me to keep acting, instead of saying "You are amazing!!!""

Lovely :wub:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really after seeing all this R/Epicness- your mood is listed as calm and collected Luciana? ;) Kidding....

I was all like :wub: Emma girl for saying that about your Rupert...ok I dont know if it is the crazy shipper in me or what but has anyone else noticed that R/E have been mentioning the other like I dont know every freakin chance they get ;) Whether it be their characters "Ron's in love w. Emma" hehe OH RUPERT... or each other???? All I can say is this--- Emma doesnt have her arm around his shoulder like last time-stays around his waist, as does his hand...BEST FREAKING PREMIERE ever!!! ;)

In a way, it's like Emma and Rupert overload right now. I almost feel like I need a little distance time wise to be able to fully comprehend evE/Ry thing I'm seeing. :unsure: And everything we're hearing.

They are doing absolutely nothing to dissuade me from the belief that they are secretly in a relationship (and not one of the brotherly/sisterly persuasion). :whaa:

The logical mind wants to work through this rationally :mellow: , while the emotional shipper heart wants to do back flips and the happy dance! :ohyeah:

I r/eally enjoyed that video cbmac! Once Emma asks for Ruperts attention, he is all hers. I almost felt like he wanted to wait for her and was trying to decide if it was okay or not to hold hands as they walked together. :king:

That quote from Emma, Luciana is classic. Two people who talk about eachother as much as these two do, and in such a complimentary way on a regular basis, are either together or wish to be together.

Hey Alex- actually we were discussing this at R/E forum- we are ALL in agreement on this-- Emma is trying to get kiss out of her head *with Dan--they joke about it, laugh about it, are professional about it. This means that the kiss was just that-the job-you are an actor, you go and do it and done. With Rupert, because of said feelings (I believe more than ever now that SOMETHING IS UP)you will say the things they have been saying-but let's not forget them saying they are both great kissers, Rupert a gentleman, she pounced on him.... plus I leave yall with this:

From Emma who works for Rupertgrint.net:

I did the press junket yesterday, and we had Rupert at our table first, followed by Emma. Emma finished at the previous table before Rupert had finished with us, so she came over, stood behind him and rested her chin on his shoulder as she said 'Hi!'. It was adorable. I think they're all close, but Dan and Emma are more comfortable showing it. :lostit::whaa:

What does that mean that last sentence? She is close to her "brother" Dan...w/ her Rupert, her man ;) she and he dont want to show it YET to the public-too late ;) hehe

Edited by cbmac12

well, dan is saying he enjoyed but that's dan and he's a boy and really who wouldn't enjoy kissing Emma! :lol: but Emma isn't saying anything like that, she called it awkward and all that too! they haven't said it's like incest but i don't care about that cause there are no feelings there, they are just best friends and i think it's easier to kiss your best friend then the guy you have feelings for..:lol: and they way they talk about the kiss, it's just like best friends joking around! :lol:

ok, enough of that talk..:lol:

aww, i love the chin on shoulder report, it's soo cute, some has to have it on their phone or something, upload it people! :lol:

Hi everyone! I have been spending all my free time -which is not much atm- looking at pics, videos and quotes about the premiere...

What can I say? I'm in a R/E high at the moment! OMG! :lostit:

If I was a shipper earlier, even more so now.

Guys, we are definitely in the right path with these two. Sooooo many goodies we got!

I take you've all seen the backstage almost-handholding video, right?

How awesome was that? We got to see them as they are, when they are not posaing for the cameras. Their interactions are just THE SWEETEST thing!

Emma wanting to drop by at Rupert's new bachelor pad in London... I don't know guys, I'm suspicious. I think she said so because paparazzi should definitely expect her around often! :D

I'm stoked about these two, and can't wait for the goodies we yet will get in NY! :ohyeah:

vida I am right now in R/E coma LOL...I cant even begin to speak right now-there are even more tidbits... coming out of coma for a second here :)

Rupert: "Emma's amazing"....Emma:"it's written all over Rupert's face that he really loves her and he regrets terribly leaving"... also Emma literally gushes about her man's performance when he returns-she even puts her hand over her heart ;)

I was watching the videos about the D/E kiss, and Emma said that the director (I suppose) told her if she could make it more passionate (so it was like an order), and Dan said that someone on set described Emma like an "animal" and he was agree (I wonder who said that!!). If I'm wrong, please correct me (I'm not an English speaker :) ).

I don't know... I think it was interesting what Emma said about the fake kiss, and I must to confess that she hasn't "the dreamy face" while she was explaining the scene (remember last year ;) ).

Naah ^ Emma said that she made it as passionate in the beginning of shooting so that Yates wouldnt have to tell her to make it more passionate. I've just liked a few more 'this was really awkward, he is TOTALLY like my brother' stuff going on.

Oh! I misunderstood Emma's words!! :blush: And what Daniel said, is it right?

I loooooooooove that vid!!!! :wub: It's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Emma has said the kiss w. Dan was awkward but in a more professional manner-like yuck we have to do this deal... while w. Rupert- DAYDREAM/RUPERTLAND and going on and on and on about it ;) Emma is so freakin awesome and transparent the way she is unintentionally comparing the 2 kisses ;)

YES those pics above are ALL love ;)

Thank you to everyone who has been sharing these pictures, interviews and videos here. Joy, that video was awesome. I really enjoyed hearing Emma talk about how much you could see that "Rupert" really loved "her" during the Silver Doe scene (was that her Hermione or Emma?) in the last part of the video.

Even in the past, Rupert and Emma seemed to be more concious of the slip ups when they interchanged Ron and Rupert or Hermione and Emma, but now they seems to make those same slip ups without noticing it, or retracting it at all.

Also, from what we've heard Rupert was allowed to see the Dan/Emma kiss. Dan did not see the Rupert/Emma kiss. I think that IF Rupert and Emma are dating, that this would be expected... letting Rupert stay for the kiss, I mean. JMO.

I'm pretty well convinced they are together now. Of course I could be wrong. But I don't think I am any more.

I'd be more surprised to find out that they are not together at this point than I would be to find out that they are. :yesyes:

Jon that was beautifully said guy!! :)

As for the kiss w. Dan/Emma- Emma sent Rupert out when they did the kiss LOL!!!! Rupert says so on a YT video he is interviewed for. He was supposed to stay so they could kiss in front of him and get his reaction there but apparently he was laughing too hard so Emma sent him away--yeah that was why Emma sent him away :rolleyes: hehe

Jon that was beautifully said guy!! :)

As for the kiss w. Dan/Emma- Emma sent Rupert out when they did the kiss LOL!!!! Rupert says so on a YT video he is interviewed for. He was supposed to stay so they could kiss in front of him and get his reaction there but apparently he was laughing too hard so Emma sent him away--yeah that was why Emma sent him away :rolleyes: hehe

Rupert is a good boy and listens to his girl! :yesyes::lol:

Yeah, I saw it. She was trying to get his attention!!  :D

I love what Emma said this morning: "Rupert is very self-contained, and when he filmed his reaction to Fred's death in DH part 2 it was so well done that I had to keep reminding me to keep acting, instead of saying "You are amazing!!!""

Lovely  :wub:

Luciana, where exactly did Emma say this? Do you have a link?

Oh you guys! I've been so overwhelmed--like honestly, all these goodies that we're getting is just pure bliss. I have no idea how to convey my thoughts coherently... it's pretty much all "akskfjdksfjdksjkdsfjdkskkjksjj" at the moment.

And this video just sums up what we've gotten so far, it's great! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LweXjX5d_N8

Sorry for the double post!! But I want to know what Daniel says at the beggining, and what the man, Emma and Rupert say at 1:20 to 1:30. Thank you!!