#41 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:19 PM

I was laughing my arse off at the comments LOL... btw my best friend and I apparently also can be related-Irish villages 1700's...in other words w/e!!! LOL... I like this thread better...

According to wenn.com:

"HP and the DH stars Emma Watson and Rupert Grint could get married next year if these odds are anything to go by.

Emma and rupert have been given odds of just 6/4 by bookies Ladbrokes to date in 2011.

The young wizards are 8/1 to announce their engagement in 2011 and 20/1 to follow it up and tie the knot in the same year.

Alex Donahue of Ladbrokes said: "If the young stars were to go on a date it would be a magic result for the punters."

Take that kissin cousins!!! LOL ;)
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#42 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:31 PM

I was laughing my arse off at the comments LOL... btw my best friend and I apparently also can be related-Irish villages 1700's...in other words w/e!!! LOL... I like this thread better...

According to wenn.com:

"HP and the DH stars Emma Watson and Rupert Grint could get married next year if these odds are anything to go by.

Emma and rupert have been given odds of just 6/4 by bookies Ladbrokes to date in 2011.

The young wizards are 8/1 to announce their engagement in 2011 and 20/1 to follow it up and tie the knot in the same year.

Alex Donahue of Ladbrokes said: "If the young stars were to go on a date it would be a magic result for the punters."

Take that kissin cousins!!! LOL ;)

You just made my day!!! :lol:

There's some serious betting for R/E getting it on soon!!!
YESSS, baby! *happy dance* (we don't have the emoticon! <_< )

'You love me. Real or not real?'

'Real'.

#43 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:37 PM

:lol: :lol: vida I feel like you will hunt down the emoticon people soon!! ;)

YUPPERS TIME TO BET ON R/E LOVE ;) hehe
Posted Image

#44 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:46 PM

Did you read this?? It's unbelievable!!!!! :D
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/52769124.html#comments

Thanks for the link, that was hilarious Luciana! :lol: (missing the histerical smiley right now)

My grandfather on my father's side of the family was English and born in England. I'm sure I'm related to Rupert and Emma too! :P

On Edit: I didn't even see y'all having the smiley conversation before my smiley comment! LOL

Oh, and are we allowed to place such wagers on this forum? :o That might be fun! :D
Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#45 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:56 PM

LOL yup I say- who wants to start our bettin pool yall? ;)
Posted Image

#46 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:58 PM

And here i was hoping they timidly held hands at the premiere, while in the meantime they were cooking up an engagement announcement! LOL (missing the hysterical laugh too!)

'Real'.

#47 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:06 AM

I've got $10.00 that says they KISS at the DH 2 premiere! Yeah, I know a. it's not a lot of money (sorry I'm poor :lol: ) and B. It's a completely non-sensical and outrageous claim... but hey, I say aim high or don't aim at all! :D
Posted Image

special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#48 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:19 AM

i think the people at the betting agency may have confused R/E with R/Hr at some point,when they were referred to as 'the young wizards'... Anyway, I'm all game! :D

'Real'.

#49 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:24 AM

So any other predictions? Will we see anything earlier than DH2 or will they not snog in public until after DH2? *Look at me jumping to conclusions already... to quote Ron from HBP I believe... "as if..."* B)
Posted Image

#50 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 12:35 AM

i'd bet they have a baby on the way... and it's a girl. They'll name her 'Rose'.

'Real'.

#51 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Mood::Calm and collected
  • LocationBs. As. Argentina

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:22 AM

i'd bet they have a baby on the way... and it's a girl. They'll name her 'Rose'.

If this happens, we must make a big party!! ;)

#52 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 November 2010 - 02:47 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT ARE YALL DRINKING TONITE???? ;) TOO FUNNY.... ;)
Posted Image

#53 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:04 AM

Is their baby girl a red head???? :o Just like Emma dreamed of????? Awwwww How cute!

Kristen, you're the bar tender, we're just drinking what ever you're passing across the bar! :lol:

What ever it is though! Make me another please... and oh, yes... make it a double! ;)
Posted Image

#54 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:12 AM

Is their baby girl a red head???? :o Just like Emma dreamed of????? Awwwww How cute!

Kristen, you're the bar tender, we're just drinking what ever you're passing across the bar! :lol:

What ever it is though! Make me another please... and oh, yes... make it a double! ;)

Lol :lol: I don't drink alcohol, but I accept one drink.

#55 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:22 AM

:o It must be cause for celebration if Luciania is going to have a drink! :o

I mean, if we're talking little red headed babies here... I'd say that's cause enough for us all to indulge a little bit.

OMG... this topic once about the innocent crushes of two wonderful young celebrities has suddenly become all about sex and gambling and drinking! :o I never thought I'd see the day. But hey, I've always been one to go with the flow! ;) :P
Posted Image

#56 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:36 AM

Oh, gotta love this thread (and its people :) )! It just keeps getting better and better... :lol:

I only drink in special ocassions, but R/E announcing their engagement and having a baby girl is definitely more than enough reason to empty the bottle! LOL

Of course she'll have a redhead like she imagined! In fact, she mentioned many redheaded children so I'd even take it a step further and picture a baby boy, Hugo Weasley Grint, by 2012!

'Real'.

#57 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:44 AM

Oh, gotta love this thread (and its people :) )! It just keeps getting better and better... :lol:

I only drink in special ocassions, but R/E announcing their engagement and having a baby girl is definitely more than enough reason to empty the bottle! LOL

Of course she'll have a redhead like she imagined! In fact, she mentioned many redheaded children so I'd even take it a step further and picture a baby boy, Hugo Weasley Grint, by 2012!

I'm with ya vida! But I'm going with Rupert Jr. as the name! :lol:
Posted Image

#58 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:00 AM

I'm with ya vida! But I'm going with Rupert Jr. as the name! :lol:

I see it happening, given how often Emma mentions his name! :D

Just a quick thought about this betting... Don't you find it random that they actually put a bet on R/E?
What do you guys think it's for? Is it to profit from blinded shippers (sorry to tell the betting agency in that case, but most R/E shippers are quite grounded! lol) or is it because they know something is happenning???
Uhmmm...

'Real'.

#59 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:19 PM

Personally I think they are bored out of their minds ;) KIDDING... it is VERY funny that they would select a couple that doesnt warrant much personal media attention though....awwww Hugo Grint... lets take RJ (Rupert Jr. ;))...ok next round of drinks are coming-Luciana I will make yours less stronger :) That is me nowadays-two drinks tops! LOL Why do I have the urge to sing Garth Brooks' Friends in Low Places? ;)
Emma: "lots of beautiful red-headed babies, that's a much better story" AWWW EMMA GIRL :)
Posted Image

#60 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:11 PM

I see it happening, given how often Emma mentions his name! :D

Just a quick thought about this betting... Don't you find it random that they actually put a bet on R/E?
What do you guys think it's for? Is it to profit from blinded shippers (sorry to tell the betting agency in that case, but most R/E shippers are quite grounded! lol) or is it because they know something is happenning???
Uhmmm...

I don't know, but is pretty curious!!! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)