3312 replies to this topic

#61 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:00 AM

Personally I think they are bored out of their minds ;) KIDDING... it is VERY funny that they would select a couple that doesnt warrant much personal media attention though....awwww Hugo Grint... lets take RJ (Rupert Jr. ;))...ok next round of drinks are coming-Luciana I will make yours less stronger :) That is me nowadays-two drinks tops! LOL Why do I have the urge to sing Garth Brooks' Friends in Low Places? ;)
Emma: "lots of beautiful red-headed babies, that's a much better story" AWWW EMMA GIRL :)

We're always ready for a drink here - it's becoming a habit! :o

Emma was totally speaking HER mind there, as Hermione doesn't have LOTS of redheaded babies... just two!
I think she imagined a few extra ones! LOL

Luciana, i'm curious too! It just seems so random that a betting agency will accept money on their engagement when, as far as we know, they are not even dating!
It really makes you wonder 'what if'... :D

Guys have you noticed that this thread has almost as many views as the R/Hr one...
So, even though people decide not post here, R/E are obviously quite popular! :D

Edited by vida, 03 November 2010 - 12:01 AM.

'You love me. Real or not real?'

'Real'.

#62 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:54 AM

Which is AWESOME- the R/E love is showing again I feels ;) As for the bettin folks- it is strange and very very random... btw again Emma in her interviews has been going on about who else? Hint RG hehe... that girl loves to mention her boy when given the chance and not just mention but go on and on. SO sweet :)
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#63 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Mood::Calm and collected
  • LocationBs. As. Argentina

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:42 AM

I read that David Heyman told them about the kiss scene just one day previous the shot!! I'd have liked to see their faces when he told them that! :lol:

#64 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Mood::Happy =)
  • LocationLooking for Loooove in the Room of Requirement! ;)

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:17 AM

^ I'm guessing that as soon as they got into the privacy of their separate dressing rooms their faces where quite similar to that emoticon's that you just posted Luciana!
Posted Image

Beautiful Emma Watson St. Patrick's Day signature graphic and icon by BoMa
special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#65 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:20 AM

Sorry for the double post, but I read this and I think I should post it:
it is an interview with Rupert (a little part)
Tell us about the fantastic Hermione, is she your dream girl?
Oh my! She's quite scary and bossy. In this film she's brave, and took matters in her hands.
Is there a make out scene between you and Hermione that we should look out for in the movie?
Yeah. In part one, we kiss.( :unsure: maybe it is wrong). It's quite a strange thing to do cos we've known each other half of our lives, we practically spent everyday with each other. It took us five times to got a good shot. It was quite weird, but it ended well.

#66 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:23 AM

Emma: Rupes, tomorrow we're filming the kiss. It's going to be so awkward but I'm totally going to pounce on you
Rupert: Yeah... I can't wait for it

'Real'.

#67 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:37 AM

Hmmm Rupert seems to like DH 7 Hermione eh? ;) AWWWWWWW He even compliments her as her character bless him... Luciana I think they made a mistake- trust me I almost fell out of my chair when I read that... I still find it funny to this day that they know the amount of takes they took for the kiss- like they are so proud of themselves to get it right the first 5 times ;)

VIDA GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!!!! "I pounced on Rupert" ;) Rupert, yea dreading it ;)
Posted Image

#68 hermyandron

hermyandron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

i love R/E, they are totally adorable! :D

#69 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:13 PM

I know arent they? I cant wait to see them at their premieres!!!!!! ;) Raise your hand if you're ready to fall out of your chairs waiting ;)
Posted Image

#70 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:24 AM

Yeah cbmac, she totally POUNCED on him at the first opportunity! LOL

Have you all seen tha latest interview of Emma with Marie-Claire? She's totally rockin' the short hair! I love it!

Anyway, she refers to Dan, Rupert and her as 'brotherS and sister'. She said it in plural this time, so I guess someone has pointed out that last time she didn't! LOL

Anyway, I'm still not buying it! :P

'Real'.

#71 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:00 AM

i love R/E, they are totally adorable! :D

Our mystery shipper speaks? :o YAY! Sing it from the Roof Tops girl! I see you on the forums often, but we never or rarely seem to hear from you, so it's great to have you pubically endorsing the ships of R/E and R/Hr! :lol:

Yeah cbmac, she totally POUNCED on him at the first opportunity! LOL

Have you all seen tha latest interview of Emma with Marie-Claire? She's totally rockin' the short hair! I love it!

Anyway, she refers to Dan, Rupert and her as 'brotherS and sister'. She said it in plural this time, so I guess someone has pointed out that last time she didn't! LOL

Anyway, I'm still not buying it! :P

Okay vida, this is the last straw! I've had enough! :angry: I don't care that I don't possess any media credentials, some how, some way, I'm gonna interview Rupert and Emma. And I'm calling them out! :o My first question for Rupert as I look him straight in the eyes is going to be, "So, how was it kissing your sister?" and then keeping a straight face and looking Emma directly in the eyes I'm going to ask, "So, how was it having to kiss your brother?" :P I don't know what I'll ask after that, but that's how I'm kicking off my respective interviews with them! :lol:

Maybe I'll have to ask that on their next movie phone interview! Ya think my question will make it past their question screening? I bet Dan would ask it for me if I tried! :P
Posted Image

special thank you to BoMa for her talent and her time and to Mr. and Mrs. Watson for having such a photogenic young lady. =p

MY E-FAMILY: e-married to Mrs. Pumpkinhead <3; e-niece: Kim and Kimberley (Kim Twins); e-grandkids: BoMa, Ardi, favorite e-grandchild: Arie<3; e-greatgrandchildren: Will =O, Sarah, Lindy; EX-e-nurse: Carlyn; e-son: Andrew e-daughter: Tara e-soninlaw: Chris e-bestie: Tom jsjs (don't tell Lolly)>.<

#72 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:09 AM

Okay vida, this is the last straw! I've had enough! :angry: I don't care that I don't possess any media credentials, some how, some way, I'm gonna interview Rupert and Emma. And I'm calling them out! :o My first question for Rupert as I look him straight in the eyes is going to be, "So, how was it kissing your sister?" and then keeping a straight face and looking Emma directly in the eyes I'm going to ask, "So, how was it having to kiss your brother?" :P I don't know what I'll ask after that, but that's how I'm kicking off my respective interviews with them! :lol:

Maybe I'll have to ask that on their next movie phone interview! Ya think my question will make it past their question screening? I bet Dan would ask it for me if I tried! :P

That's a great idea! I think Dan would totally ask them those questiuons out of the blue... hehehe
Maybe we'll have an 'Unscripted' interview this time, like we did for OotP?
We should totally submit those questions on behalf of all forum shippers! The more, the better! ;)

'Real'.

#73 hermyandron

hermyandron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:15 AM

that's cause i'm mostly on fan forum, that's my home and i'm a mod over there on the Emma board so i love it there! lol plus i'm shy posting on new forums..lol

an unscripted would be so so awesome, Dan would so tease them and embarrass them!

#74 Luciana

Luciana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:19 AM

That's a great idea! I think Dan would totally ask them those questiuons out of the blue... hehehe
Maybe we'll have an 'Unscripted' interview this time, like we did for OotP?
We should totally submit those questions on behalf of all forum shippers! The more, the better! ;)

Yes!! An Unscripted interview, please!!!!!!!! That would be great!! :)

#75 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:23 AM

^ Well thank you for sharing your thoughts here then Katie! I know it can get busy with all the R/Hr and R/E news and you certainly don't want to spread yourself too thin. That's why I keep my posting strictly to this forum. I know others can handle multiple forums, but I just might burst from the shear volumn of R/E and R/Hr love if I did something like that! :lol:
Posted Image

#76 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:38 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok Jon needs a time out ;)

Ok this is where Capt. Cbmac comes in to steer ship back on course ;)... said "I think we’re like brothers and sister".... two things THINK was the word ;) and second she could be saying Dan/Rupert like brothers, and Dan and her like sister/brother see now dont yall feel happy to have Capt. Cbmac steering this boat? ;) That ship is sailing and will be making port soon-like days soon ;) hehe
Posted Image

#77 Mr. Pumpkinhead

Mr. Pumpkinhead

Advanced Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:00 AM

I can't believe the teacher called me out! :o *Jon sits in time-out*

*Jon stays after school and writes on school chalk board*

Rupert and Emma are NOT like sister and brother (100 X)

Hey wait a minute... this chalk is carving those words into the back of my hand! :o

How could you Kristen? :o >.<
Posted Image

#78 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:13 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have my ways!!!! Anytime ANYONE starts to doubt the ship, "consequences maybe severe" (insert Umbridge laugh here) ;)
Posted Image

#79 vida

vida

Dedicated Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:10 AM

Is that 'anyone' referring to me, Miss cbmac? *sits in naughty corner, just in case*

Please Miss, don't punish me... i was just commenting on the fact that Emma altered her answer this time around, but quickly pointed out that i still don't believe it! :P

And you made a fair point, Oh Captain My Captain (to quote one of my favourite movies :)). It's true that Emma could using the term 'brothers' to describe how Dan and Rupert feel for each other...

I think you also mentioned before that Emma went from feeling 'very nervous' about the kiss to 'somewhat nervous'.
It's interesting that, as time progresses, we are starting to hear thoughts that are much closer to the truth... ;)

'Real'.

#80 Dumbledores Woman

Dumbledores Woman

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:20 PM

hahahaa I have just laughed my way through this thread. I love you guys, you really cheered me up :)

OMG we neeeed an unscripted interview for DH! Can you just imagine the barrage of questions about the kiss from all us lovely shippers :P
Oh, Dan would be in his element!
Posted Image

Katharine. Atheist. Vegetarian. HP Fanatic.
Dumbledore's Woman Through And Through :)

My Fanfiction - Harry Potter and the Broken Pieces

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users