The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

DITTO TRIPLE DITTO!!!!! (to the KISSSSSSS KISSSSS KISSSS) ;):happydance::happydance: I SO want to see them together again-I have never seen 2 actors with such awesome and very natural chemistry. We know they say they want to work together again-I want to see just R/E together in a project (like Love Actually!! :)-love that movie!!!! ) but if we can also see the trio again together in something-this would be cool too-as long as R/E play a couple in the movies-maybe an established couple ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R/E were all over tumblr yesterday :) I find it interesting that it was showing an old video of them filming Shell Cottage that popped up out of nowhere...I had never seen it before in its entirety. Was cool and sweet to see but you also see how verrrry close they are while not filming ;)

Also how much does Emma rock?? She welcomed Bonnie to twitter with the best message ever :) the closeness of the Potter cast never ceases to amaze me :) it is so cute!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Been away...been lurking and posting on the other threads here....hope yall are well!! :) Happy 4th of July!!! :) I was on another forum just now and found this...I don't like this person talking (but for this love her! LOL)....watch this....

http://me-writing.tumblr.com/post/26133932328/just-saying-kristen-stewart-has-experience-on

You will get a :happydance: as a reaction. I know I did!!! ;)

Nice catch Kris......and as for Stewart---thank you for noticing!! R/E are REAL in front of the camera--NOT REEL!!

The way Rupert is cradling the back of her neck, is a very old fashioned way to kiss. You don't see any guys

doing that, in any movies/TV shows. :kiss:

I know right Trixie!! :) for once Stewart had something pertinent to say ;)

Dee, yes yes all awesome points- when I watch the kiss all I can think of is that is an extremely natural kiss-they may have said it was awkward but all I see is pure happiness and joy on both of their faces, and comfort between the 2 best friends :);) I dont care what others say-they love each other and have feelings more than friendship for each other.

I know right Trixie!! :) for once Stewart had something pertinent to say ;)

Dee, yes yes all awesome points- when I watch the kiss all I can think of is that is an extremely natural kiss-they may have said it was awkward but all I see is pure happiness and joy on both of their faces, and comfort between the 2 best friends :);) I dont care what others say-they love each other and have feelings more than friendship for each other.

hmmmm... feelings MORE than just friendship Kris? :unsure:

You mean like brother and sister maybe? ;):P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcB8HHMT1XI Brother kissing Sister!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03-zgKbNMeU Brother kissing Sister???? :lostit::rolleyes:<_<

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You are NOT allowed here anymore!!!! In school we give timeouts for every min of your age...;) You are in TO!!!! I cant believe you posted that comparison. Oh boy, you have got one warped sense of humor!!!!! ;)

*comes out of timeout*

*apologizes to Rupert and Emma*

*apologizes to the two cute kids I used for comparison*

*apologizes to shipper forum members*

:doh: <----- face of shame

ROFL...apology accepted ;) Your sense of humor really is refreshing at this thread jon :) I was losing it watching that comparison-shaking my head and laughing at the same time ;)

hmmmm... feelings MORE than just friendship Kris? :unsure:

You mean like brother and sister maybe? ;):P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcB8HHMT1XI Brother kissing Sister!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03-zgKbNMeU Brother kissing Sister???? :lostit::rolleyes:<_<

Well that's one way to make an impact on your return, I'll give you that. :P

I miss this place. Hope you guys are all good! Any news on our favourite couple lately?

DW!!!!! ;) how are yas!!!! :) yes Jon was being naughty again ;) no, they are being annoyingly private as usual ;) kidding, but they are being quiet...last we got was Emma talking about the kiss at MTV awards saying "honestly, I love Rupert" and going off to Rupertland ;) love our girl!! :)

Anyway they were over on tumblr all day yesterday to mark 1 year of DH 2 premiere...beautiful memories :)

ROFL...apology accepted ;) Your sense of humor really is refreshing at this thread jon :) I was losing it watching that comparison-shaking my head and laughing at the same time ;)

Thanks Kristin. Sometimes I can get a bit silly when I joke around but if I'm able to, I figure what better way to wait for the news we all so eagerly anticipate then through some light-hearted jabs at Rupert and Emma? Hopefully never done disrespectfully, no matter what the REal status of their relationship might be.

[For some reason my multiquote option does not work any longer here]

Katharine, too bad I crave attention and can't simply make a sensible post on any of our preferred shipping topics. :P

I rely on Dee and Kristin and Luciana and Trixie and our other shippers for so much of the news and usually just comment on whatever they dig up on our favorite celebrity "wanna be" couple or "couple-in-waiting". LOL We all play a different role in keeping the ship afloat and it's always a pleasure to have you on board.

I've been saving up a great big Squeeeeee that would put any teenage girl to shame for when Rupert and Emma come out from the "cubard under the stairs" so to speak. ;)

Kristin, didn't Emma once paint a picture for Rupert for his birthday? Maybe Emma is paiting a "Tick Tock Emma loves her Rock" self portrait with Rupert to commemorate the one year anniversary of HP's conclusion? :rolleye0012:

OK. To make this thread jump a little, can I ask you guys to share your absolute favorite R/E moment of all!

OFC you can choose to share pictures or pick an interview or behind scene or a special moment during an event a quote, But just one that is your favorite. The one R/E that always come to your shipper mind!

Lets go!

Hmm what is mine? (Never said it was going to be easy) GMTV Interview with Rupert Grint and Emma Watson YT video. Its still a darling to watch. :kiss:

Edited by trixie

Ugh Trixie thats like asking me choose between my favorite desserts!!! Phew wow I cant pick...theres soooo many...wow...the DH press conference where they "copied" each other for fav line...I dont know why I just love this :) that Emmas fav line was from first movie-she could still recall it word for word-pretty impressive but then Rupert following up with his line after hers from the same scene-just so freakin cute how they look at each other, smiling, laughing...too precious...

Ok following up with Trixie:

Post fav R/E video on YT

Post fav R/E quotes of each other

Post fav pic R/E from each promo time/BTS of all 8 movies

Goooood job Trixie!!! You are our new captain ;)

Trixie, LOVE that interview!!!!!!! It prob is my fav interview of them together

Dee, sigh-that was SO R/E not even close to being R/Hr!!! ;) it was just them ya know, having fun, playing awww...

My favourite R/E moment? The NMA 2007, definitely!!!

Emma was soooooooooo obvious here!! I was like: Emma, stop staring at Rupert!!! Everybody will notice it!! Lol

I mean, it was obvious that she had feelings for him at that moment. But she would say "he is like my brother". I mean, really?????? :rolleyes:

My favourite R/E moment? The NMA 2007, definitely!!!

Emma was soooooooooo obvious here!! I was like: Emma, stop staring at Rupert!!! Everybody will notice it!! Lol

I mean, it was obvious that she had feelings for him at that moment. But she would say "he is like my brother". I mean, really?????? :rolleyes:

I love when R/E look naughty!! :P

Luciana GOOD call!!!! ;) YEP that was when I first noticed the ahem flirting ;) That was SO good...

Dee, they would look together even as the BAD-A$# couple ;)

Favorite quote Emma "He's my rock" (whether you are a shipper or not, that screams alot) Fav Quote from Rupert "yeah we're married, we've got 2 kids" ;) I just love that...

Edited by cbmac12

Hi... I read the whole topic and don´t write good English, so I hope you don´t mind. I noticed in this video she does something like Rupert at 00:55

And I noticed she has said lately that is obsessed with art and we know that Rupert is an artist handful. What do you think?

Sorry for the post followed. I can´t edit for some reason (I think I have to check my e-mail).

I almost forgot... she also has spoken in interviews HBP typical things like "kind of" and surprisingly "bloody hell"...

And what she said in this interview is almost like watching a pre announcement Regis and Kelly!

"Oh no i´m getting really bad looks from my boyfriend!" (1:43)

Sorry again.

Edited by LumosAsphodel39

Lumos!! Welcome!!! :) DO NOT apologize for anything here...we are all fun, albeit crazy R/E shippers here :) I think the thing that is for us is the similarities R/E have with each other...into the same music, sports, both from big families, both actors (of course :)), and art. Yes Emma has def been tweeting more lately being into her paintings (I have heard she is rather very talented! :)) and yes Rupert too is into art-he recently drew a sketch-it was pretty freakin awesome ;) So both into art rocks!!!!

As for that interview, I love the slip of Rup, Ron when talking about said rubbish girl LOL...Hermione and Lavender-no love lost between those 2 at all. The Kevin Costner part makes me crack up. She is too adorable.

Welcome to the ship-we sail until we are told to bring the ship in ;) Please post more often! We love having new members!

Oh at :55 in your second video, YES that reminds me ALOT of Rupert...they mirror each other like mad.

Edited by cbmac12

Posting here...it is BTS of them ;) She looks so content in his arms-that is one HAPPY girl ;) I love how he wraps his arms around her and she wont let go. Btw Dan is there too ;) hehe...