The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Ugh Trixie thats like asking me choose between my favorite desserts!!! Phew wow I cant pick...theres soooo many...wow...the DH press conference where they "copied" each other for fav line...I dont know why I just love this :) that Emmas fav line was from first movie-she could still recall it word for word-pretty impressive but then Rupert following up with his line after hers from the same scene-just so freakin cute how they look at each other, smiling, laughing...too precious...

Ok following up with Trixie:

Post fav R/E video on YT

Post fav R/E quotes of each other

Post fav pic R/E from each promo time/BTS of all 8 movies

Goooood job Trixie!!! You are our new captain ;) :happydance::):blush:

Trixie, LOVE that interview!!!!!!! It prob is my fav interview of them together

Dee, sigh-that was SO R/E not even close to being R/Hr!!! ;) it was just them ya know, having fun, playing awww...I know You can just feel it right what they feel for each other!

Posting here...it is BTS of them ;)Ofcourse it is! She looks so content in his arms-that is one HAPPY girl ;) I love how he wraps his arms around her and she wont let go. Btw Dan is there too ; hehe... So much love there.

Sorry for dubbelposting, it wouldn't let me :(

Edited by trixie
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trixie, your comments were PERFECT!!!! ;) I agree 100% with them ;)

2 PINTS!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE HAVE YA BEEN!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE come more often our fellow shipper!!! We have missed yas! I missed the Lady A siggy ;)

Trixie, your comments were PERFECT!!!! ;) I agree 100% with them ;)

2 PINTS!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE HAVE YA BEEN!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE come more often our fellow shipper!!! We have missed yas! I missed the Lady A siggy ;)

sorry i've had so much going on in my life this last 9 months that i really hadn't had time to post on the thread >.< but i'm back now and hopefully its for good, haha. I'm glad you like my Lady A siggy, their my favorite band haha

I LOVE Lady A!!! :) Their music is the best...I am dying to see them in concert...what is my fav moment with R/E? BTS KISS IN MY SIGGY YALL ;)

Edited by cbmac12

Yes--welcome back 2 Pints!! :happydance: --and Katherine(DW)--always glad to have "old" shippers back on deck!! Now

where's Jen--Tick Tock??

Well Rupes said he's going to see the swimming events---as Jon stated--R/E could win some gold with their "synchronized

swimming" routine--perfect 10's with their movements!! :ohyeah:

Yes--welcome back 2 Pints!! :happydance: --and Katherine(DW)--always glad to have "old" shippers back on deck!! Now

where's Jen--Tick Tock??

Well Rupes said he's going to see the swimming events---as Jon stated--R/E could win some gold with their "synchronized

swimming" routine--perfect 10's with their movements!! :ohyeah:

yea its good to be back haha, and idk where jen is, i haven't talked to her in months, actually no one hasn't :/ i think she just may have gotten to busy with work or something. So rupert is going to attend some of the swimming events?

Oh thank's. I'm a little nervous and insecure because this is my first time in a forum in your language. And again, my English is not the best one.

Posting here...it is BTS of them ;) She looks so content in his arms-that is one HAPPY girl ;) I love how he wraps his arms around her and she wont let go. Btw Dan is there too ;) hehe...

I thought she was more than should:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9taUMu9buLo&feature=relmfu

At 1:42 She´s said "Oh my god"?

Just realized a couple of days....

]http://http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6tgvat&s=6

Emma biting their lips discreetly after the Kiss.

Hi everyone!!

Finally joined this awesome forum. Unlike the most of you here, I've become a shipper for just few months.

It's late but never too late, right?! :)

I had finished the HP books a loooong time ago before did the same with the films, so a big thank you to all of you here

for making me smiling and laughing so happily, for inspiring me a lot to love our wonderful RE (along with watching videos,

reading quotes)as well as keeping my faith in their love always alive.

About fav RE moments: Sure, it's too hard to choose. I would say "DH 2 London Premiere" - when she held his arm then rested

her head on his shoulder, smiled, laughed, cried.

I'm also very in love with his laugh when he said "Dan...(laughs)... Em, I'm so pleased that I shared it with you two"

(just really noticed it two days ago). That emotional laugh was and is tooo adorable, really!!

And love her voice in saying about Ron-type character in her life, just love and think it's like an echo - sweetly touching,

never fades away. Like their love for each other in our hearts.

yea its good to be back haha, and idk where jen is, i haven't talked to her in months, actually no one hasn't :/ i think she just may have gotten to busy with work or something. So rupert is going to attend some of the swimming events?

HEHE...get her back here!! ;) Yup he said he was attending swimming at least...

Oh thank's. I'm a little nervous and insecure because this is my first time in a forum in your language. And again, my English is not the best one.

I thought she was more than should:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9taUMu9buLo&feature=relmfu

At 1:42 She´s said "Oh my god"?

Just realized a couple of days....

]http://http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6tgvat&s=6

Emma biting their lips discreetly after the Kiss.

Lumos, that video was AWESOME...do not worry about the english :) R/E loving in any language ROCKS ;)

I cant see the pic of Emma :( Darn computer LOL...watch 4:20-4:32 guys-Emma slyly looks at Rupert and they bump up against each other when not on camera-I like this angle better-Ron next to Hermione than next to Harry in the final cut! LOL...but I guess it made better sense to have Ron near his brother :)

LOL Yes she does say OMG Lumos-good catch! I never saw that!

Hi everyone!!

Finally joined this awesome forum. Unlike the most of you here, I've become a shipper for just few months.

It's late but never too late, right?! :)

I had finished the HP books a loooong time ago before did the same with the films, so a big thank you to all of you here

for making me smiling and laughing so happily, for inspiring me a lot to love our wonderful RE (along with watching videos,

reading quotes)as well as keeping my faith in their love always alive.

About fav RE moments: Sure, it's too hard to choose. I would say "DH 2 London Premiere" - when she held his arm then rested

her head on his shoulder, smiled, laughed, cried.

I'm also very in love with his laugh when he said "Dan...(laughs)... Em, I'm so pleased that I shared it with you two"

(just really noticed it two days ago). That emotional laugh was and is tooo adorable, really!!

And love her voice in saying about Ron-type character in her life, just love and think it's like an echo - sweetly touching,

never fades away. Like their love for each other in our hearts.

Welcome Gigi! Ofc its NEVER to late to join this shipping maddness. I think its AWSOME that R/E still gets shipper.

WELCOME GIGI!!! Yes like Trixie said, it is NEVER too late to join our forum ;) I think what I love about this group of people is the love they have for R/E...we know they are best friends in real life and do believe there is something more. The one thing we are always sure of this: their love, trust, and respect for each other will never die. All those moments you described above were PERFECT too!!!

Our ship sails on and I know many of us on here will not give up and will go down with this ship :)

Yes, welcome aboard--Lumos and Gigi!! Always great to add more to the ship. :yesyes:

I wonder if Emma is planning on working on a painting with Rupes?? That would be really cool to

see a painting, with the canvas split down the middle, and have them paint--A DUET on CANVAS!! :happydance:

And I get first bids on it!!......or prints....they could sell lots of prints too!!

It's kinda like playing "HEART AND SOUL" for 4 hands on the piano. <_<

I cant see the pic of Emma :( Darn computer LOL...watch 4:20-4:32 guys-Emma slyly looks at Rupert and they bump up against each other when not on camera-I like this angle better-Ron next to Hermione than next to Harry in the final cut! LOL...but I guess it made better sense to have Ron near his brother :)

LOL Yes she does say OMG Lumos-good catch! I never saw that!

Oh I know I could not edit it...

Look Emma's eyes guys:

It´s since always! (zoom gets better)

I love how she is looking at it all the time and forget the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYvqHiHl294&feature=relmfu

I like your words: "Hearts and souls"!!

25/7: Rupert carries the Olympics torch.

26/7: Emma is (spotted) at an art shop.

Just love those facts. :) I thought: "She was well motivated!"

LOL I was SO thinking the same thing Gigi ;) VERY well motivated ;)

To quote Emma in that video: I've been away! ;) I was tubing and lets just say I understand why tubing can hurt! LOL...

I agree Gigi abnd Lumos: looking at SOMEONE :rolleye0012::wub:

^ I love this picture so much, they looks like a real family and "their kids" are so cute. I can't get over mysef how much they look like them. I love it even more b/c its a behind the scene moment :wub:

Edited by trixie

Heehee I know Trixie :);) the kids look exactly like mom and dad ;)

I love the "not watching mom and dad and their moment" LOL...

I also love how R/E literally are focused only on each other even though other people are there awwww ;)

Thanks for sharing that video Gigi and welcome Lumos and Gigi! :)

I just wanted to take up this forum space to ask Rupert and Emma for an invitation to the wedding when they get married! :happydance:

BRASH! I know! <_< This is what happens when you get old.. you don't beat around the bush. :mellow:

And I hope they do like abstract artwork as I am not made of money so my wedding gift might have to be a collage of Rupert and Emma moments. Maybe it could be a "quotes collage" of things they have said about one another in the media. Think Think!

Any other gift ideas people?

Oh and am I out of time out yet Kristin? :doh:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYGsXVpcIN4

A little bit of good old days. The vid is all about 2007 (a very meaningful year :yesyes: )

Always smile the whole time while watching it. Just becaue of their SHINING FACES!

Oh, how much we love those faces of them when being together!!!!

Gigi what a BEAUTIFUL video!!! ;) Sigh 2007...yes that was the start of it all-I didnt come on the shipper scene til 2009...whats so sweet is things just only got better from then on to now ;) They are so beautiful together...plain and simple beautiful...

JON! I dont know if ya deserve to come out of TO yet! LOL...a wedding collage awwww...I bet should (when hehe) that time comes, fans will SO make a collage!!!!

A wedding collage? I could be dying to see them (the wedding and the collage)!! Such a sweet dream.

By the way, love Rose's face and smile right before her mother hugged her. They remind me of her father's facial expression when looking at his wife and daughter. Both dad and daughter: the gentle happiness glitters on the face.

My link

Notice Emma's arms--she doesn't know what to do with them---thinking, "Oh, snap, my gingerman isn't here to lean on. <_<

She has her arms straight at her side, and her BL is very uncomfortable. Her BL always gives her away. I can tell what she's thinking by looking at her movements/gestures. She's a very animated person to watch. Rupert is very much the same--only he tries to cover his emotions by smearing his hand over his face and messing with his hair. :yesyes:

Ohhh Dee you nailed it spot on...ITA with everything...Emma's BL and Rupert's BL constantly give them away and that is not a bad thing either-they are 2 very emotionally charged people...you can easily see she was not as comfortable with the 2 other guys as she is with Rupert and Dan (especially with Rupert-he is as you said her ginger man ;))...

Gigi agree...it is indeed a sweet dream that we shippers (crazy shippers ;)) hold out hope for no question ;)

By the way, love Rose's face and smile right before her mother hugged her. They remind me of her father's facial expression when looking at his wife and daughter. Both dad and daughter: the gentle happiness glitters on the face.

I know!!!! It really does, doesnt it??? I am still amazed that they found 2 kids who SO much look like their "mama and papa" ;)