The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

I will be honest- the fates are calling- they are SO meant to be together yall... I still say that SOMETHING is up- just watch and see-we will be seeing them together anyday now in public together as a couple ;) AWESOME vid!!! Love the bottom one too-so freakin cute!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be honest- the fates are calling- they are SO meant to be together yall... I still say that SOMETHING is up- just watch and see-we will be seeing them together anyday now in public together as a couple ;) AWESOME vid!!! Love the bottom one too-so freakin cute!!

I think you are right Kristen. :king:

LOL Thanks "Peter" :)

Luciana!!! I KNOW!!!!! HOW awesome is it-she looks at it and giggles quietly to herself awww ;) I think Emma's new STUNNING look and Rupert's HOT shoots this year have given BOTH an air of confidence with the other ;) They are so HOT together!!! PART 2 promos/premieres I have a feeling we will all be needing CPR ;)

Really--you see in '07 OOTP era-how much closer they are looking- Emma is even very red in the face (bless her :))...then you see that answer in '08 about Ron or Harry and she is all like "how can I answer that"... as Hermione "Ron"....then in '09 sigh... Ron of Harry... "Ron"...simple, sweet sound of "Ron". No pause or nothing... then drum roll... '10.... "He's in love w. Emma (Rupert's quote :ohyeah: ) and "It's written all over Rupert's face when he comes back to Hermione" (Emma's quote :ohyeah: )... I mean slip up much???? hehe

I love what he said in VOGUE.

"Growing up on the set of Harry Potter was on experience not many people could understand. I count her as a great friend and someone who will always be a part of my life." ~ Rupert Grint

OH Forgot that one!!!!!!!!! :) Yes that is the BEST too and the SWEETEST...he knows that they will always be in each other's lives...plus Emma's "going over to Rupert's house or meeting Dan at a restaurant"....sigh... love the way she distinguished the 2 ;)

I'm new here...been lurking for about a couple of weeks but have been a shipper for 3 years - since I saw interviews for OotP. =)

LOVE this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpFbmDqF7t0&playnext=1&list=PLC7FFA28A71342204&index=46

And another eery connection between Emma and Rupert regarding bagels. First I saw this video of Rupert w/friends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG1rRdyyKfk

Then this article: My link

Oh, and this other video of Rupert w/ same "bagel adventure" friends made me think about Emma as well - the "Love + Brains" part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy2RB3-aCSM&feature=related

I know he just drew the face and not the "love and brains" part, but still. It'd be awesome if another video surfaced and one of his friends slipped something about him and Emma...sigh....

OH Forgot that one!!!!!!!!! :) Yes that is the BEST too and the SWEETEST...he knows that they will always be in each other's lives...plus Emma's "going over to Rupert's house or meeting Dan at a restaurant"....sigh... love the way she distinguished the 2 ;)

hehe aww they're so sweet.

I'm new here...been lurking for about a couple of weeks but have been a shipper for 3 years - since I saw interviews for OotP. =)

LOVE this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpFbmDqF7t0&playnext=1&list=PLC7FFA28A71342204&index=46

And another eery connection between Emma and Rupert regarding bagels. First I saw this video of Rupert w/friends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG1rRdyyKfk

Then this article: My link

I love the first video!!!!!!!!!!! Very well done!!

I like this part:

Interviewer: is it more sexy? (the kiss)

Rupert: yeah!!

I'm so excited!!! :ohyeah:

Awesome videos thanks so much for sharing them! I'm happy they're together (yeah from now on I'm talkig about them that way) they make such a great couple! :yesyes::ohyeah:

While Weasley may be our King

Rupert is Emma's king! :king:

Edited by Peter Pumpkinhead

Welcome to the forum, 'rupert&emmagrint'! Needless to say, I absolutely LOVE your screenname. :D

Hope you have fun here, with us!

Oh, and this other video of Rupert w/ same "bagel adventure" friends made me think about Emma as well - the "Love + Brains" part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy2RB3-aCSM&feature=related

I know he just drew the face and not the "love and brains" part, but still. It'd be awesome if another video surfaced and one of his friends slipped something about him and Emma...sigh....

Unfortunately I cannot see the vid. The message 'This video is no longer available as the YouTube account was closed by its user'.

Such a pity I missed it!

But this fact only makes me (even more) suspicious that something is up between R/E of course... hehe

By the way, hellow 'Peter'! ;)

Welcome to the forum, 'rupert&emmagrint'! Needless to say, I absolutely LOVE your screenname. :D

Hope you have fun here, with us!

Unfortunately I cannot see the vid. The message 'This video is no longer available as the YouTube account was closed by its user'.

Such a pity I missed it!

But this fact only makes me (even more) suspicious that something is up between R/E of course... hehe

By the way, hellow 'Peter'! ;)

hi there vida! ;) Welcome back! :ohyeah:

How much do you wanna bet Emma has all these wonderul Rupert/Emma videos downloaded to her computer? :yesyes:

Thanks for that little gem cbmac! What do you do, scour the internet 24/7 for Rupert/Emma news to share with us? :lol:

Not that I'm judging or anything!!!!! :P Actually, I'm kinda jealous! :doh:

Can these two stop talking about eachother? :o

I guess we can count Rupert in as a shoe in for the role now that he has Emma's encouragement and public support! I can't wait until his first interview after filming the Eddie the Eagle movie when he thanks Emma Watson for all her support as he auditioned for the role!

oh... and sorry as cbmac and vida so rightly made me take note of... I once again have forgotten my manners! :sob: Welcome to the forum rupert&emmagrint!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

I suppose that your username is very appropriate now that Emma has officially announced her engagement! :rofl:

Edited by Peter Pumpkinhead

LOL!!! BAD PETER!! ;) Where are your manners!! Kidding...

I think what was interesting about that article is that is something a girlfriend would do, ya know? Support my boyfriend everyone type of deal...SOMETHING IS UP I am telling yall right now... the fates have been calling for awhile now. heehee :)

Welcome rupertandemmagrint- as vida said LOVES the screename choice ;)

Ok so first the bagels well now read this about Emma girl and her man... these goodies we have been getting lately have been all WIN.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-metroplus/article930109.ece

What do yall make of that? ;) ME: :ohyeah:

Hmmm... interesting!! I love when they support each other. :yesyes:

Welcome rupertandemmagrint- as vida said LOVES the screename choice ;)

Ok so first the bagels well now read this about Emma girl and her man... these goodies we have been getting lately have been all WIN.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-metroplus/article930109.ece

What do yall make of that? ;) ME: :ohyeah:

Jeez, Emma is not only a hardcore R/Hr shipper but also Rupert's #1 fan!!!

Well, I guess you can expect that actually, being his fiancee and everything... :rofl:

Seriously. The girl cannot be any more outspoken about her devotion for 'The Grint'.

I think we are going to be really happy shippers once these two are finished with HP. :wub:

Hmmm... interesting!! I love when they support each other. :yesyes:

hehe Luciana... you really always are "calm and collected"! :lol:

I can't wait until we get official notice that Rupert and Emma are dating and Luciana's mood changes finally to "wild and out of control"! lol :o:king:

I guess Luciana is being REalistic about them. But having said that, it certainly looks like something's up with R/E.

It cracked me up when I saw that story about Emma supporting Rupert, and a pic of her, when it was actually Rupert's name the one in the article's title.

Idk, it looks to me as if someone KNEW something is happening, and are subtly trying to tell the world. LOL

It's only a matter of time for me. :)