The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

I think we all go all through that "who am I" phase dont we? :-) Emma has been acting since she was 9 years old-same movies. I cant imagine how scary that must have been to leave the security of a place and people and move on to other people and movie sets. I am just happy that Emma has decided to continue with acting :)

Having made several films since the last of the huge “Potter†franchise was released, Emma said that chapter in her life seemed distant now. “I am 23,†she said. “We finished shooting [the last ‘Harry Potter’ film] four years ago. That feels like a long time ago, but I forget that it’s still very present in people’s minds. A whole new generation of kids are starting to watch the films and read the books, so it’s not going away. The other night, I sat down and I was like, I need to watch one of them and remind myself what all of that was like.â€

Read more: http://entertainment.inquirer.net/97701/emma-watson-on-paris-hiltons-closet-and-robbing-a-house#ixzz2VkVGuD5L

Just thought this comment was SO cute...re-watching the Potter films...I believe they will always watch them-even when they are 100 years old LOL

Ok so Emma said she has a boyfriend (wouldn't say who) and said it is a secret- Btw she was chuckling when she said it. AWWWW..... anyway now I had my dream a few weeks ago where it was a secret that R/E are together. Is this too much a coincidence or what? LOL :) Anyway if it is a secret-who better to keep as a secret-GRINT ;-)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jon, maybe in the next films---"Leave it to the Weasleys'".

The basic foundation of Emmaese is talking in SECRET CODE and "The less you reveal, the more people will wonder"!!  Actually she's

starting to reveal more in all her interviews.

Shippers it may be earlier like around Christmas!!!

Haha Dee, Emessaese would indeed be great to decipher but I think it's just meant for Rupert. :D  Rupert and Emma are fine actors but for Rupert when it comes to concealing a certain inclination towards a pretty young French girl the act becomes amateur hour and the skills erode.  Nothing like a longing look from Emma to melt ole Rupert's heart, make him weak in the knees and stutter or take pause a little I'm sure.   Lucky guy.  If I were a few years younger I might be more jealous.

Kristin, thank you for the compliment.  I realize that we all ship from our own unique perspectives and hopefully in doing so we each bring insights into the ship that make it stronger.  A lot of people think I'm a negative person or a skeptical person, and while I can exhibit that on some level I suppose, I prefer to think of myself as cautiously optomistic.  Sometimes I want so much for certain things that I protect myself against a let down.  Maybe I openly display the "skeptical side" a bit more when I do that with the ship.  The truth though is that I simply feel that Rupert Grint and Emma Watson could and should be together from the exposure I've had to their interactions.  True, that is very limited, but it doesn't take a genius to see the Tick Tock, Cluck Cluck, Oink Oink Chemistry between two people.  After all, I've always said, "If it looks like a pig and thinks like a pig (pigs are one of the smartest animals btw) and oinks like a pig... well, it probably is a pig" LOL (okay, perhaps not my BEST analogy/metaphor... I'll have to work on that one a bit)

Lumos, I loved the picture of Emma and Dan.  Thank you for sharing it.  They both had wonderful smiles in that picture.  I hope that in buffeting the whole Rupert and Emma relationship I never detract from the beautiful friendship that seems to exist with much of the HP cast.  Dan and Emma would seem to be truly great friends, and the friendships we have in our lives are never to be undervalued.  The fact that there seems to be something a little, "more" there when it comes to Rupert and Emma will never take away from the (much less discussed) other people, relationships, friendships that are important to her in her life.  Same goes for anyone of us of course.  The ONE love in our lives is special but the love of friends and family is the one that it's hardest to function without.  When that ONE love becomse part of the family, well that's even better of course!  God-willing, (Rupert and Emma willing too) hopefully that's the fate for Rupert and Emma.  Oh, and it wouldn't hurt the rest of us if they TOLD US when that is the case. LOL * Subtlety is not one of my most prescient attributes* >.<

OMG! This post !! (Though I love all your posts ofc) You just one just won the official R/E-shipper award!

OMG! This post !! (Though I love all your posts ofc) You just one just won the official R/E-shipper award!

Thank you so much Trixie!  That was very kind and much more than I deserve I'm afraid.

That said, what comes with that award?  An invite for me and a guest to the Rupert/Emma wedding by chance? =)

And paid for travel and lodging?  (okay, perhaps that is asking a bit much) >.<

Were that the case, I'd probably have to pass the honor on to our resident shipping Captain (Kristin) and First Mate (Dee) anyways in recognition of their steadfast and unyielding support of the ship.  For your extremely kind comment I'll try to get Kristin to sneak you in to the wedding in her luggage Trixie! >.<

^^^YEAH! Your award is: An Invite to the Rupert/Emma wedding =) !! And I'm there!! :excited:Oh wait! luggage? Not sure if that comment is in the rules for this award. Have to check that one...

Edited by trixie

Hi. I'm really new here. I just found this forum today. I've been an R/E shipper since the first movie. But I never really got around to looking them up and going to fansites. I thought I was alone in my R/E obsession cause all my friends are DREWs and Feltsons. One day, out of nowhere, I remembered Rupert and started to try to follow what's going on in his life. and then I stumbled upon a fan video of rupert and emma that led me to researching about them both. and then I found out that there were lots of fans of the pair. i'm not alone! However, most of the forums and the accounts i saw weren't active anymore. imagine to my surprise when i stumbled upon this forum and i aw the posts are from today! Yeeeeeeeey! I'm so happy to see that R/E fans are still active. Grintson Forever! <3

ROFL!!!! Jon you SO do not get ahead of me and Dee ;) Kidding...but yeah I think you are coming close to taking over the helm of this ship-that uis mutiny sir! ;-)

Grintsonforever!!!! JUST LOVE THIS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) YES they are forever....

Lumos I was thinking the same thing!! Dee yes exactly-secret code :)

Trixie, we just keep giving it time...patience is a virtue yall! :)

TICK TOCK...hehe....

thanks. i love my name too. i was actually quite surprised no one's used it yet. :D i'm back reading this thread. i'm trying to relive all the excitement that you all felt during the dh premiers in my head. :P i need me some r/e fix. :P 

ROFL!!!! Jon you SO do not get ahead of me and Dee ;) Kidding...but yeah I think you are coming close to taking over the helm of this ship-that uis mutiny sir! ;-)

Grintsonforever!!!! JUST LOVE THIS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) YES they are forever....

Lumos I was thinking the same thing!! Dee yes exactly-secret code :)

Trixie, we just keep giving it time...patience is a virtue yall! :)

TICK TOCK...hehe....

No mutiny here Captain!  You've set a course to bring this ship into safe harbor.  Were I captain I'd likely have shot down the albatross or something and we'd be a ship of ghosts wondering the seas aimlessly.  Too bad I don't remember much from my English Lit class in college or I'd recite a bit.  haha

Hopefully Rupert and Emma help to lead us into shore before this thread becomes the Rhyme of the Ancient Shipping Mariners. :o  If that's our fate though, I'm in it for the long haul! :D

thanks. i love my name too. i was actually quite surprised no one's used it yet. :D i'm back reading this thread. i'm trying to relive all the excitement that you all felt during the dh premiers in my head. :P i need me some r/e fix. :P

Welcome aboard grintsonforever.  I hope you enjoy reading back a bit.  The excitement for Emma and Rupert love is as alive as ever here! :king:

yeah. i'm so thankful that you're all keeping it alive. <3 i'm currently at the 50+ pages. i'm so happy with your optimism and unwavering loyalty to the ship. :o you make me still so hopeful. i'm there at the part where you guys said something like, the ship will only sail until they say i do to someone else. and they're not yet engaged to anyone.. so yeeeeeey! :D the only unfortunate part of the back reading is that some links don't work anymore. like the 10 years vid. i so wanna see it but i can't find it anymore. its already been deleted. :'(

Welcome aboard Grintsonforever. Always great to add to our ship. We look at this ship as being both optimistic and patient. :kiss:

Btw, here's something I've been forgetting to mention.

Wouldn't you love to see R/E on an ancestry show like "Who do you think you are"? JKR was on this show last year, and traced her roots back to France.

It would give R/E a chance to investigate the Berridges(Grints)/Bonsors(Watsons) from Kilworth. If they don't want to do a show,

it would be great if they would just go on their own, and investigate for themselves. Just a thought. :yesyes: 

oh yeah. i read somewhere here earlier that a post said that they were very (VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY) far cousins or something like that. :P that'll be cool though. can somebody make a petition of it? :o at the very least we'll get an r/e interaction from an interview like that. <3

^^ Oh really?, I didn't know that. you see, You learn something new every day :)!

Btw, here's something I've been forgetting to mention. 

Wouldn't you love to see R/E on an ancestry show like "Who do you think you are"? Oh yes Of course! I have thought about it too..

It would give R/E a chance to investigate the Berridges(Grints)/Bonsors(Watsons) from Kilworth. If they don't want to do a show,

it would be great if they would just go on their own, and investigate for themselves. Just a thought. :yesyes:

"It would give R/E a chance to investigate the Berridges(Grints)/Bonsors(Watsons) from Kilworth" <= i think this is the very very very very far cousins theory i'm referring to. lol. it was earlier in this thread, i'm sure it was before page 40.(i'm now at 60. :D)

ROFL!!!! I love when the discussion on here is back and alive ;) Yall, we have been shippers since '08/'09 maybe even some '07...we are talking almost 7 years!!! We are still shipping as strong as ever!!!! I say WHEN they happen, we change our thread to FINALLY THREW AWAY THE OARS (the ship has sailed into the port, reached land, and can now go on and marry and have lil gingersnaps ;)

Jon, omg you are too funny...love it!!!

Trixie-yeah I had heard this a few years ago when it was revealed too that Emma apparently has a descendant who was thought to be a witch! How crazy are these things! LOL...Dee, that would be SO cool....yes Gritnson4ever-they were apparently from (R/E descendants) the same villiage and are DISTANT DISTANT SO FAR DISTANT related LOL...

10 year vid? Let me see....it has been blcoked in my country GRRRR....

Ok how about this... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LweXjX5d_N8&list=FL3PJb7XziEDZdFhdkyXOipA&index=72

i wish it will have happened by 2015. like, 2013 they get together secretly (we still have a few months to go before this year ends), 2014 will be the big reveal, and 2015 will be their engagement and marriage. <3

btw, i have seen the 10 years vid even if it was blocked in my country. it took some serious techie stuff that was completely beyond me (thank god for google). i started to try loading it 9 hours ago but due to unstable connection, it always stops loading. but the 9 hours refreshing of the computer was worth it. i loved the vid! it perfectly summed up rupert & emma, though i kinda wish it already included the dh 2 moments. :P it also allowed me to see some stuff that i haven't seen before. i'm really curious about the part where emma says something like its hard to get much words from rupert (ootp promotion). i couldn't get everything she said, but it was cute and i think would explain why she could doubt that he has feelings for her. i wanna see the whole interview though so i'll be screening youtube after this. *obsessed mode* :)

i've also watched the vid that cbmac12 put up. thank you so much! :D i've always wondered though, about the last picture, why were they holding hands? did someone tell them to or did they do it of their own accord? :D

OWN ACCORD ;-)

Awesome job!!!!! I wish I was more techie LOL...Well ask pumpkinhead and soulsister-what did I predict yall- 2014 they will be engaged/married-even the bookies a while back took bets on R/E being married to each other by 2014 (I had said it first though ;) hehe)...TICK TOCK...we never stop...

Gotta book-Father's Day is today! BBQ in one hour!

I'm far away from my dad and grandpa. (I'm in university). :'( Happy father's day to everyone's dads! (and for the single moms too). :)

are there vids where you can see the context of that holding hands? :o i wanna seeee. <3 cause the moment's more awesome if taken into its context. like the one where rupert makes the hermione and ron dolls kiss. nobody prompted him and yet he did it. kyaaaaah. <3

Oh about the bookie thing, my friends and I made a bet as to who will emma end with. Its kinda cool cause everyone's represented. Of course i voted Rupert, a DREW fan friend bet on Daniel, a Feltson friend voted on Tom, and our other friend who isn't really into HP said that its someone outside the HP world. lool. :D I hope I end up being right. Not for the money. Just because GRINTSON/R/E (what other terms are there to ship them?) are awesome together. :D 

Congrats on saying it before the bookies cbmac12! :D If it comes true then you're...... I forgot the term. But something like someone who can predict the future. :P If  (actually WHEN) it happens, can you predict my future too? looool. :D

the clock will continue ticking until the announcement, or at least until no one ships them, but that will never happen, cause we always will ship them. <3