The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

AHHHH I love you guys!!!! :) First off Dee-Hannah Grint-AWWWWWW....second, the Grint family watching Harry Potter and how mum and dad met-YES YES YES ;)

Jon, R/E are both very private people-but Rupert moreso....maybe he has seen what the media does to his Emma and is like he doesn't want the same thing happening to himself. These 2 know how to work the privacy though. I will always remember Emma saying "there are places I go to where no one knows-media or the paps".

Lumos-I KNOW WE ARE ;) LOL

Grintsonforever (I like the whole name ;))....yes she saw that tweet-I personally believe she got it for the 2 of them-for when he is over ;) Should we tell them? LOL YES I remember that interview too...she would just go over to snuggle....do yall remember this? Jessie Cave was on set and had gotten her role of Lavender and she went looking for Emma for something and she was told Emma is in Rupert's dressing room and she said that does not surprise me. I was dying when Jessie revealed this.

Dee: YES I was P OFFED with NY-the problem is that the USA doesn't have the same love for HP-they just want the MONEY. They didnt care that HP was ending and that the cast was trying to say their goodbyes-all they wanted was the movie. Sad but true. But yes didnt like NY premiere's handling of our boy wizard >:(

GRINTSON shippers: "dont stop believin....hold onto that feelin" ;) WHICH WE WILL....tick tock-like jon said-Emma balances on her rock ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys she bought a ping pong table. She misses playing with a certain person. =D  

Where is the statement Rupert about playing ping pong??

Grintsonforever (love your name too!) I never knew where it came from, i´m sorry.

All you are talking about is true, suddenly Rupert was not more talkative which is very wise and I thought of him as the only one not admitted directly a crush on her, we have Matthew,  Daniel, even Tom in some moments.

Edited by LumosAsphodel39

Guys she bought a ping pong table. She misses playing with a certain person. =D  

Where is the statement Rupert about playing ping pong??

Grintsonforever (love your name too!) I never knew where it came from, i´m sorry.

All you are talking about is true, suddenly Rupert was not more talkative which is very wise and I thought of him as the only one not admitted directly a crush on her, we have Matthew,  Daniel, even Tom in some moments.

I bet that's the best ping pong table EVER!  It probably has cup holders and electronic sensors to indicate whether the ball hit the table or not.  I guess someone is moving in?  

:rolleye0012:

Oink Oink

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

are there vids where you can see the context of that holding hands? :o i wanna seeee. <3 cause the moment's more awesome if taken into its context. like the one where rupert makes the hermione and ron dolls kiss. nobody prompted him and yet he did it. kyaaaaah. <3

Here is the entire image of the last pic in the video:

cbmac12, i didn't think of that. very likely that's the reason why she got it. so they can play and then emma will beat him again. :P do you know where that interview of jessie cave is? i've been looking for it and i can't find it. all i could see was the interview where she said that

the kiss (ron-lavender) happened during the third day of her filming. :(

lumosasphodel39, yeah. she misses it a lot apparently. or like cbmac12 said, could be that she bought it for them to play. anyway, both reasons should make us shippers rejoice and  :happydance: . i don't have the link to it, but i read it somewhere in this thread that rupert wrote in a big book of harry potter about wanting to go back in time and not be defeated by emma in pingpong. and it was sweet because she's the only cast member he mentioned. :) 

mr. pumpkinhead - i also didn't think of that. but that makes perfect sense too. all the reasons why she got that just have one thing in common: IT'S FOR RUPERT. woooh. i'm waiting for an announcement real soon. :D

berrytea33 - thanks so much for the effort of finding it and posting it. :D its a downer that she was holding hands with daniel as well, but i love the half-smiles rupert and emma has. plus, notice that their hands are perfectly intertwined while emma's and daniel's are a bit... awkward. :D 

Maybe the reason why Emma bought a ping pong table is because... oh, I don't know... is because she enjoys playing ping pong.  She played against Dan and Rupert (and perhaps others) during the filming of the HP movies.  She and Jonah Hill even played when they were filming This is the End and tweeted about it.

Now regarding the hand holding--each person's finger is in the exact same location in both.

We love having new peeps here :) So welcome to R/E shippers land where we don't stop believin in our sweet couple!  :)  We enjoy analyzing R/E relationship/friendship over here. So enjoy your time here but know we are very hardcore R/E shippers and also very respectful of them as well. We know Emma most likely bought a ping pong table because she loves ping pong. I do remember Jonah Hill talking about playing with her-in fact my immediate thought was awww she misses playing with the HP guys I bet!  She played against the guys alot (and beat them often ;)) on HP set. Rupert was even quoted a few times as saying he doesn't play against Emma as often because she would beat him LOL

Grintson4ever-it is in the book of HP movies-I own it and thought it was so sweet that she was the cast member mentioned.

Lumos, I believe too she misses playing with a certain ginger ;) hehe...

Jon: OMG that would be so cool if the ping pong table is that state of the art!!!! I had ping pong growing up and loved it. In fact even now, we will get together for our birthdays and have a ping pong tourney-I have beaten some of the best guys-think my reflexes as goalie have come in handy!! LOL

I also remember when R/E were talking about serving ice cream from his van and cast members said they had made a mess! LOL...I think that is so cute that he allowed Emma only to do it with him. Just very sweet.

I tried getting back and my slow arse computer wouldnt let me...LOL...anyway sorry for double post...look at the way they kiss...looks so natural awwww....this is credited to the awesome deeply inside tumblr....

Edited by cbmac12

thanks for posting the picture berrytea :king: welcome to the forum!!!

I had to laugh at your explaination as to why Emma would buy a ping pong table.  Matters of the heart don't know logic (and yes, I'm talking about our hearts not neccessarily Emma or Ruperts) so you can't speak logic like that to us. :tongue0020:   Even if it makes perfect sense! :yesyes::doh:

grintsonforever... I like to stoke the flames a bit when I can! Just call me the LOVE DOCTOR! (okay... I'm kidding... please don't) :P  But hey my r/easoning is not entirely out of the realm of possibilities. :ohyeah:

Kristin if we ever have a forum get-together in the future we'll have to have a group ping pong tournament.  I'm no where near as good as I once was, but I'm failry (toot's own horn TOOT! TOOT!) decent these days.  

ROFL!!! Ohhh Jon, you do know that you TOTALLY set yourself up now-LOVE DOC!!! ;) That is my new nickname for yas!! hehe...

I smile because ping pong really does remind me of her playing with the guys and Rupert saying how she would beat him and others often. Go Emma! Beat your ginger! LOL

I would love that Jon are you kidding?! :)

ROFL!!! Ohhh Jon, you do know that you TOTALLY set yourself up now-LOVE DOC!!! ;) That is my new nickname for yas!! hehe...

I smile because ping pong really does remind me of her playing with the guys and Rupert saying how she would beat him and others often. Go Emma! Beat your ginger! LOL

I would love that Jon are you kidding?! :)

Not kidding but perhaps indulging in a bit of hyperbole? >.<

I realize to organize such a get together would take considerable planning and it must be respectful of a variety of time and money situations as well as "ideas" for what to do.  It's never good when friends get together to go somewhere and they all have different expectations of what they will be doing.

There is always an additional resposibility it seems taken on by the person who leads the planning of such events.  It's a careful balance between democracy and autocracy. haha.  I'm good at the democracy part.  Bad at the autocracy part when it comes to planning and organization. :P

So I'd be open to a group planning if enough were interested... but I'd also keep in mind that working out an effective group outing would be tough.  I'm one of those people who don't expect too much so if things don't pan out I don't set myself up for a disapointment. :unsure:

haha... sorry for the off topic post... as ye were...

WHAT???! LOL.... Jon you are in the brig for going OT! LOL....back on topic.... ;-) Capt will let you out tomorrow!!! hehe...

First mate Dee, where are ye? LOL...Trixie? Grintsonfoever? Lumos?! Get us back OT stat!!! LOL....

Ok so I have a question for yall...what are your fav R/E moments?

Mine is when R/E are being interviewd for GMA (the preggers interviewer) during HBP---they were so at ease with each other and looks like they forget they are not alone in that room awwww....

Ok capt steered us back....;-)

Edited by cbmac12

Yea, that's my mine too--(the preggers interviewer)!! That poor lady will forever be known as the

"Preggers British Reporter"!! Loved her surprised response, "A pig"!!!

I dunno, I can't wait until Emma gets that unicycle, then Rupert can teach her to ride and she can help him

with his ping pong game. 

sorry i've been gone. my net has just been so unstable. :(

berrytea - my practical side agrees with you that she bought it just because she loves pingpong and she's really good at it. but my grintson part of my brain connects it to rupert. lool. :D but yeah. i guess she really enjoys the sport. wow. playing with jonah hill too? who won? :o about the hand holding, its kinda different, there's a hole (kinda) between the pointing finger and the middle finger in the intertwined fingers of dan and emma. i dunno. i notice weird stuff. lol. :)

cbmac12 - can you pls upload a picture of the book of HP movies? that would be so cool. thanks. but its okay if you can't. i also loved the fact that she was the only one serving ice cream with him. i wish there were pictures, but i guess the knowledge that they did it together is already enough for my grintson heart to  :happydance: .i love the fact that emma can beat the guys in pingpong though. i dunno. i just find it cute. my favorite r/e moment is my profile pic aka THE HUG! especially the original pic with daniel on it. i dunno why. i just find it very sweet because i read somewhere that the caption to that picture was something along the lines of rupert was very cold so emma hugged him. :) 

mr pumpkinhead... ooops. i meant LOVE DOCTOR. lool. its okay. continue to do so because you stoking the r/e flames makes me  :ohyeah: . dunno how to play ping pong. i  mean i tried but my grandma beat me when she was teaching me. after that, i was so embarassed i didn't try to play anymore. loool.

soulsister - yeah. i can imagine rupert teaching emma to unicycle. but its weird. the picture in my head, they're wearing the clothes that they had while they did the skipping stones video. loool. me and my imagination.i think that rupert's good at pingpong, its just that emma's probably better because, i think i read it before somewhere that she was able to beat almost everyone on the HP set who would play with her. :)

They have celebrity poker all over the t.v. these days... why not celebrity ping pong???

Rupert and Emma and Dan can do the pilot and we can truly see who's best! :P

that's cool. i think that will catch on and be a great show. :D though if i were to bet on anyone, i'd bet on emma. looool. :rolleye0012: or or, they can also be on celebrity poker and then we'll see if emma will be obvious or if she has a poker face. i'm pretty sure rupert's gonna be awesome at having a poker face (not sure if he's good at poker though). dan, i think won't have a poker face, and his excitement/disappointment at his cards will make him lose because he is very vocal and open at his interviews. but who knows, they might surprise us.  :rolleye0012:  

Grintsonforever, we are so lucky to have ya here ;) We love you being a part of us crazy shippas ;)

I will do my best to see if I can upload that pic from the Potter book---we will see if my computer will cooperate.

The unicycle is just so funny to picture...I think Rupert would do a great job teaching Emma how to steady herself ;)

OMG poker game-I say Rupert would win-Emma is like me-poker face not always! LOL

Dee, The British preggers lady!!! ;) "see, she's sensible and you buy pigs" LOL....

I think the ice cream moment will always be very near and dear to R/E...what I love is how even Warwick Davis mentioned it. Just so sweet!!!

Next question: who do you think can keep from laughing first at things? Rupert or Emma? ;)

Grintsonforever-your siggy used to be my siggy!!!! :) I LOVE that moment too---I also heard it was because Rupert was cold and Emma hugged him to keep him warm (and probs herself! that beach looked chilly!!!) What I laugh at though is how poor Dan was left out while Emma was hugging Rupert LOL...awwww....

TICK TOCK....Grintson gonna rock!!!! :)

Yet she wants a pig (thinks it would be cool ;)) and bought a ping pong table for her flat. Not so boring eh ;) Lumos it is funny though how she bought something a bit more exciting than clothes ;)

Also to answer my question which I forgot to answer LOL...I say R/E make each other laugh first...thats another reason Grintson belongs together-make each other laugh :)

Edited by cbmac12

cbmac12 - awww. thanks. i love being here too. can't go a day without at least seeing what people are saying here. its okay if you can't do it especially if its too much of a hassle. i'm just really curious as to how it looks like. hope your computer cooperates.

me too. i think rupert is a good teacher. he seems patient in his interviews so i think he won't get mad easily and thus be more encouraging to whoever he teaches (especially if its emma). ;) waah. can there be a petition to make the hp cast play poker? lool. that would be really cool.

emma also mentioned the ice cream on the last day on set on another interview, and rupert was also asked about it too. but was warwick davis the one who first mentioned it at all?

i think its emma who can keep from laughing at things. because from the hp cast interviews, rupert's giggles are famous and are present from movie 1 - movie 8. i know that they're fined everytime that they giggle during tapings and apparently rupert owed a lot already. :rolleye0012:  

awwww. goes to show how precious the hugging moment is when us fans love it so much. i'm not sure if it was in this site, but i was back reading a thread somewhere wherein someone made a gif of that hug saying something along the lines of "one hug for you rupert, no hugs for you dan". don't get me wrong, i like dan too, but that gif was hilarious.  :rofl: 

and don't forget her excitement over her chickens. that's what i like about emma. she seems so classy and yet so down-to-earth at the same time. she can match with the fashion icons and yet she can pull off quirky stuff too. :D 

lumosasphodel - that's a new good angle to look at. maybe rupert suggested it. cool. that would make a lot of sense because emma likes  rupert's purchases. maybe cause i'm not really fond of shopping for clothes so i'd consider shopping for clothes pretty boring too. i'm the type of girl who, when my friends who are girls are shopping for clothes, i hang out with my guy friends outside the store and wait for them to finish. loool. i'm weird. :D 

LOL I love your posts ;)

I think MANY of us would love to see the guys and girls from HP do poker game competition ;)

Rupert I can also see being a very patient teacher, esp with his Emma :)

I was watching DH 1 recently and the deleted scene of R/E throwing rocks was so adorable-many have commented that they were R/E there and not R/Hr awww...so in essence, it was Rupert teaching Emma to skip rocks ;)

The chickens!! How could I forget the chickens!! ;) we were all in agreement even on tumblrs that Rupert bought Emma those chickens for her bday!! HEEHEE

Yess I remember something about Dan was left out or something LOL...I love the trio but tbh you really did see R/E hang out more together than her and Dan or Rupert and Dan.

Rupert was known as the worse for laughing!!! ;) Although Emma gave him a run for his money during shooting for Lovegood scene-Rhys (Lovegood) said she owed more that week than Rupert and nicknamed her giggles ;)

Rupert was known as the worse for laughing!!! ;) Although Emma gave him a run for his money during shooting for Lovegood scene-Rhys (Lovegood) said she owed more that week than Rupert and nicknamed her giggles ;)

Yeah he was Mr. giggles and she Mrs. giggles! Shipper on!

I was watching DH 1 recently and the deleted scene of R/E throwing rocks was so adorable-many have commented that they were R/E there and not R/Hr awww...so in essence, it was Rupert teaching Emma to skip rocks ;)

Oh bothered me so much when people said thatI wanted a scene that looked like R / Hr but she always seemed more like a R / E "trying something".

Grintsonforever: you're not aloneI can´t stay longer than necessary. Nothing strange about that. And about the hands: I've noticed how they have been holding hands of each other, in others moments she have your shyness and do not close your fingers completely...http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34y9ydf&s=5 At this time Rupert get shy but Daniel seems the same.

Edited by LumosAsphodel39

Awww Lumos thanks for posting those adorable shots!! I mean I see R/E grasp hands, link fingers-the bridge scene and DH1 premiere, you can tell they are holding on for dear life to each other awwww ;)

With Dan, its like he places his hand down and Emma just puts hers into hit, not grasping as tightly.

cbmac12 - lol. thanks! :D

can somebody close to the producers of that show make the petition? pretty please with a large cherry on top? 

yeah. plus it was an improvised scene wasn't it? i read somewhere (maybe here. lol) that david yates asked them to just improv the scene because it wasn't really included in the script. and i think if you improv things, there's still a side of you that slips through instead of your characters. so i think that's the reason why it seems so much more like an r/e moment than r/hr. also, the "like this?" part doesn't seem like hermione. i can picture hermione saying something like: "its all physics right? so i have to pick the flattest stone, put it in a so and so angle.....". that scene was so emma. :D however, rupert seems so much like ron that when he's acting, its kinda hard to distinguish the two. i think that the only major difference between ron and rupert is that rupert is so much calmer than ron is. rupert isn't hot-headed. :)

i also think rupert bought those chickens. it would really fit well with his purchases so far. :)) plus, who else do we know around emma who really likes quirky things? ;)

yeah. the only really sweet moment that i saw between dan and rupert was the miniature outside pingpong thing, and between emma and dan the sleeping thing in between breaks. whereas even in the bts, there are a lot more r/e moments. i wonder why they (the trio) drifted apart though? :(

when i was reading your "rupert was known as the worse for laughing" i remembered the interview of matt lewis where he said the exact same thing. so while i was reading it, his voice was in my head as i read your entire post. looool.

i wonder why emma was so giggly through that scene. i remember seeing somewhere that it was the first time that she was laughing so hard. loool. maybe she spent lots of times with someone who also could not hold his laughter. ;) *hem hem*

btw, nice observation about the differences in the grips. i was so focused on r/e handholding that sometimes i disregard dan even if he's there in the picture too. lol. :D

lumosasphodel39 - yey! I'm not the only girl like that. that's a relief. my girl friends are all shopaholics. O-o i think during the earlier times, rupert was really shy about touching emma but from their holding hands during the later films, especially the last one, they were more comfortable around each other to the point that they grip their hands together. i think the good thing about dan is that he's comfortable around everyone. he's not shy. he's very open. rupert's shy but that's one of the things why i love him. btw, thanks for sharing the pic. i love it when they hold hands. and now we have a pic of a collage of their holding hands. thanks!  :happydance: