The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Awww these are awesome!!! :) Thanks for posting these!!! :) These rock!!!! I love that premiere with them...

Ok yall...time for LITTLE Grintson ;) I was screaming when I saw this from Samantha Grint's twitter...it was on bloody brilliant's and hjeanweasley tumblr so I need to give both credit...

This has to be the most adorable thing I have ever seen...look at how little they were!! Samantha too!! Just too precious...

Then we move onto big Grintson LOL...I love how they crack each other up here: Poor Dan is trying not to laugh when R/E lose it LOL...

Credit to deeply inside tumblr...

OH God they are sooo cute!!!!

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!! :) NEVVA!

^^ OMG AWSOME!!.  THANK YOU!  Have this been seen before?? All new to me!
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We were on location for four or five weeks in Newcastle and I was away from home for the first time; I’d never been away from my family for that long. I used to hang out with a lot of the other girls in those early days, or Rupert and I would hang out in the evenings.â€

I see how they became friends so easily since both are Potterheads. it's like you know the person in a million years... kind of feeling. Is magical.

It is quite different from that seen with Daniel/Rupert in 2001.

LOL Trixie :) I love your reactions to my posts above...I have seen that one before like once-it was on BTS of DH1 I believe-the Wizarding Collection I think...I just love how they crack each other up and then both cant continue-best though is that Emma literally has to walk away and Rupert is apologizing for the take...funny is seeing Dan's reaction-he wants to laugh but holds back LOL....

The Little Grintson was too cute to see...I was like they look familiar! LOL....

Lumos....I know....I remember reading that from Emma too...Emma has said many times that she hung out in Rupert's dressing room awwww....It just seems to me that R/E were more with each other than they did with other cast members. Not to say of course they didn't hang with others on set but it does seem that Grintson hung more together ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!! :-)

"We were on location for four or five weeks in Newcastle and I was away from home for the first time; I’d never been away from my family for that long. I used to hang out with a lot of the other girls in those early days, or Rupert and I would hang out in the evenings.â€

I see how they became friends so easily since both are Potterheads. it's like you know the person in a million years... kind of feeling. Is magical.

It is quite different from that seen with Daniel/Rupert in 2001.

What magazine article or youtube video is this from?

No I remember reading this too-ugh I cant remember what magazine though I was reading...it was when Emma was like I think 9/10 she brought her stuffed animals with her so she wouldn't be lonely.

I also remember her saying "I would go into Dan's room and raid the cabinet for M&M's and would go into Rupert's room and curl up on the couch and watch TV". How cute is this!!!!!! ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anyone else cant get enough of these 2? I MISS THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

credit: bloody brilliant tumblr

JUST GET A ROOM ;-) To this day I think they have one of the hottest, sexiest kisses I have ever seen...bodies pressed together, tongues going at each other, jaws moving up and down ....GRINTSON ROCKS!!!!!!!!! ;) I know this was them filming as R/Hr but stilllllllll ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

No I remember reading this too-ugh I cant remember what magazine though I was reading...it was when Emma was like I think 9/10 she brought her stuffed animals with her so she wouldn't be lonely.

I also remember her saying "I would go into Dan's room and raid the cabinet for M&M's and would go into Rupert's room and curl up on the couch and watch TV". How cute is this!!!!!! ;)

I found out the quote "We were on location for four or five weeks in Newcastle and I was away from home for the first time; I’d never been away from my family for that long. I used to hang out with a lot of the other girls in those early days, or Rupert and I would hang out in the evenings" is from the Page to Screen book, however this is it in its entirety:

"We were on location for four or five weeks in Newcastle and I was away from home for the first time; I’d never been away from my family for that long. I brought my Beanie Babies and cuddly toys with me. I used to hang out with a lot of the other girls in those early days, or Rupert and I would hang out in the evenings. But I always had my chaperone with me." Page to Screen, pg 52 (A woman named Nev was her chaperone back then.)

The other quote about sneaking into Dan's room and watching tv in Rupert's room can be found here  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1332654/Emma-Watson-life-Harry-Potter.html

(The original source is

http://read.stylist.co.uk/issue/Nov15-2010

but I can't get the page to load.)

Anyone else cant get enough of these 2? I MISS THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

credit: bloody brilliant tumblr

JUST GET A ROOM ;-) To this day I think they have one of the hottest, sexiest kisses I have ever seen...bodies pressed together, tongues going at each other, jaws moving up and down ....GRINTSON ROCKS!!!!!!!!! ;) I know this was them filming as R/Hr but stilllllllll ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

The kiss starts off with her bringing in her right arm (with the basilisk fang in her hand), holding it up in front of her body, and placing her left hand fingertips on his head.  But then instead of wrapping her left arm around him which would make for greater body-on-body contact, she also brings it up in front of her.

There is an angle I can't fine-I have looked all over my computer to find it because a friend of mine had sent it to me-her hand is on his chin....it to me is the hottest kiss I have ever seen...bodies pressed, her hand is on his chest as she kisses him....guh....

I notice a lot of times in the DH 1 and 2- you will see Emma placing her hand a few times on his chest...like a magnet-who can blame her-her guy is SOLID ;)

This post says it all....

credited to Bloody Brilliant tumblr :)

They look at each other like hermione would look at Ron and Ron at hermione

This is so spot on....

Also I found the quote: Rupert’s the guy I go to when I want to be relaxed and have a good laugh. His dressing room is like a child’s wonderland with every kind of game, every kind of sweet, every kind of whatever you can imagine. I go to him if I want to snuggle up on the sofa and watch television."   Emma Watson

Same place (bloody brilliant tumblr)

Guys do yall realize that R/E's careers (post Potter) are really taking off?! I mean Emma in her first lead role...Rupert in his first stage role...This is really exciting times for our pair!!!!! :) Emma was seen in Bling Ring and End of the World this past year and now Rupert is in CBGB coming up and Charlie Countryman....GRINTSON rocks!!!!!!!! :)

Edited by cbmac12

Yea, now if they would just do that romantic comedy TOGETHER!! 

Remember at the opening of Leavesden, when Yates was really excited about working with Emma again? He also said he wants

to work with all 3 of them again. So why doesn't he direct both R/E in a romantic comedy??? Maybe Dan could be in it too.

Omg I could so see R/E doing a romantic comedy together...I would LOVE that...maybe not Dan ;) But how about a movie where the three of them could be in together? Either a drama or a action comedy...it would have to be a really good script...I think enough time is passing that we see the trio in their new roles---I mean let's face it they will always be known as Ron, Hermione, and Harry...it is inevitable but also nothing wrong with it. Like Emma said, if it takes 5 years or forever for people to stop thinking of her as Hermione, she is fine with that. I think as long as we fans just accept them in other roles and not see them as R/Hr and Harry that is all that matters...I have to say all their post Potter roles have been NOTHING close reminiscent of R/Hr and Harry. AT ALL.

But back to Grintson, SO do a movie together you two!!!!! :)

DON'T STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

This post says it all....

credited to Bloody Brilliant tumblr :)

They look at each other like hermione would look at Ron and Ron at hermione

This is so spot on....

Also I found the quote: Rupert’s the guy I go to when I want to be relaxed and have a good laugh. His dressing room is like a child’s wonderland with every kind of game, every kind of sweet, every kind of whatever you can imagine. I go to him if I want to snuggle up on the sofa and watch television."   Emma Watson

Same place (bloody brilliant tumblr)

Guys do yall realize that R/E's careers (post Potter) are really taking off?! I mean Emma in her first lead role...Rupert in his first stage role...This is really exciting times for our pair!!!!! :) Emma was seen in Bling Ring and End of the World this past year and now Rupert is in CBGB coming up and Charlie Countryman....GRINTSON rocks!!!!!!!! :)

Rupert's post-Potter career will hopefully take off with Mojo and later with Enemy of Man, because it's very unlikely to do that with CBGB and/or Charlie Countryman.

AMEN Trixie!!!! ;) I agree they do the trick ;) Couldn't agree more with their chemistry...but it is not just their chemistry-it's that sexual attraction and genuine love for each other as best mates and more. ;)

LOL Dee- I KNOW!!!!! Like really? People come on!!! I always was creeped out by it too...

ok in this one I never noticed this-but does it look like Emma is pointing to Rupert and saying YEAH! ;)

I just love that JKR is there with her couple ;)

CREDIT TO Hjeanweasley tumblr :)

Edited by cbmac12

AMEN Trixie!!!! ;) I agree they do the trick ;) Couldn't agree more with their chemistry...but it is not just their chemistry-it's that sexual attraction and genuine love for each other as best mates and more. ;)

LOL Dee- I KNOW!!!!! Like really? People come on!!! I always was creeped out by it too...

ok in this one I never noticed this-but does it look like Emma is pointing to Rupert and saying YEAH! ;)

I just love that JKR is there with her couple ;)

CREDIT TO Hjeanweasley tumblr :)

It looks like she's giving a thumbs-up, just like Dan is.

^^ Me too!!

but it is not just their chemistry-it's that sexual attraction and genuine love for each other as best mates and more 

Well DUH :rolleye: OFCOURSE. J/K I couldn't I agree more!!!

aHh I love the one with Queen Rowling who gave us R/Hr and that Rupert and Emma are together!

^^ Me too!!

but it is not just their chemistry-it's that sexual attraction and genuine love for each other as best mates and more

Well DUH :rolleye: OFCOURSE. J/K I couldn't I agree more!!!

aHh I love the one with Queen Rowling who gave us R/Hr and that Rupert and Emma are together!

ROFL!!!! Trixie you crack me up ;) I know I know...it had to be said though ;)

I think JKR will be the first to say it was because of her that we have GRINTSON ;) hehe...

And there they go again...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/f55b4021856457f274e4b60541097c38/tumblr_mutidfeBxT1qdv8mto1_500.png

I love how Emma puts her arm is like she has made in the kiss.

OK I knew I had seen Rupert wearing a similar jacket!!! I was like why does her jacket look so familiar? That was why...I have a huge photographic memory and apparently it is for R/E clothing! LOL

It is intriguing Lumos ;) I love Emma's jacket-I want this!

Edited by cbmac12