The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

hehe Luciana... you really always are "calm and collected"! :lol:

I can't wait until we get official notice that Rupert and Emma are dating and Luciana's mood changes finally to "wild and out of control"! lol :o:king:

Lol :rofl: When Rupert and Emma announce their engagement I will be "extremely excited". :ohyeah:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS for all the welcome wishes! I found this forum after watching HP7.1 and needing more of an R/E fix. Glad you like the name - we all know it's the truth...just a matter of timing. I mean, we've been putting it out in the universe for years and now so has Emma!

I have a feeling they didn't have R&E do interviews together because they wanted to save it all for 7.2, and to be "fair" to the Harry/Hermione kiss since that wasn't talked about till now and Ron/Hermione's have been talked about for years. I think the closer we get to the next movie, the more R/E goodness we'll get. I heard they were doing some re-shoots in mid-December, in particular the epilogue - another chance for our couple to be together and perhaps spend some time under the mistletoe =)

Do any of you remember the press conference for HBP? Emma was talking about how any hook-ups between the 3 of them would be of great media interest, and how she was sorry that they just didn't have that story for them. If you look at that statement closely, she did NOT say, "No, there have been no hook-ups." Rather she said they don't have the story for them - meaning they don't want to tell. And if you break it down even more, she was talking about not having a story about hook-ups between the 3 of them...because in reality it's just her and Rupert =D!

Love everything ya said rupertemmagrint ;) Just everything :)

LOL!!!! Luciana-ita-when we see "wild and excited" that will be the end for us all "calm and collected" ;)

Vida I know!! Emma is Grint's #1 fan hehe and SO didnt catch that-the pic of Emma when it was about Rupert!! LOL Pretty funny actually-uh oh you dont think the media is FINALLY catching on do we? Nah they are too thick ;)

reg (I shortened your screen name if that is cool w. yas? :))...that video is the BEST- SHOWS so much the love b/w these 2!!! SEXY, HOT, SWEET and OH SO OBVIOUS w. their attraction/feelings for each other...Robert P and Kristen S BLECH... R/E are where its at yall :drool:

Welcome to the forum rupert&emmagrint! :)

Hmm, I do hope we get some BTS from reshoots, since I'm assuming they'll be using King's Cross again.

It must be weird if they have to go back to Leavesden though - they think they've left forever and then 'oh no, it's not quite over yet'. I don't envy them that position at all.

But still, at lease R/E will definately be meeting again right about NOW :D

They will be cool about it-cue Emma jumping on Rupert ;) AS for Kings Cross- they are not doing it there from my understanding it will be in the studios-yall fate is calling-they have to re-shoot for a reason-so they can be reunited ;) I still says somethings so up w. those 2!!!! ;)

I'm a conspiracy theorist today, so I think they don't REally have any REshoots to do, but that the whole REason for putting this out to the public is to allow Rupert and Emma to maintain the cover-up of their secREt RElationship! We'll be hearing about REshoots for the next thREe months I bet! :P

:rofl: jon!!!! HEHE...like the use of caps ;)

Oh boy...yes I think they said the kids have to re-shoot their scenes as well! R/E are so gonna be busted by the media SOON ;) They are already letting subtle hints out here and there hehe..

I'm a conspiracy theorist today, so I think they don't REally have any REshoots to do, but that the whole REason for putting this out to the public is to allow Rupert and Emma to maintain the cover-up of their secREt RElationship! We'll be hearing about REshoots for the next thREe months I bet! :P

:rofl::king::yesyes:

That was just REally gREat! ExtREmely wondERful and pERplexing!!!

Thanks Kristen!!!! I am getting a little bit sleepy! >.< *blinks* *stretches* *little yawn*

I still think we have to find a way to interactively watch the movie on line together some how and get everyone's reactions, as they happen now that we've seen the film already! I so wish there was some medium for doing that. :yesyes:

awwwww... poor vida :sob:

Edited by Peter Pumpkinhead

Wouldn't it be great to have the technology to watch the movie all together? It's only a matter of time... i'm sure that will happen in a few years time. It just might not be possible for us at this stage. Our brilliant minds are too advanced for our time! lol

The teachER has REprimanded hER childREn now... :sob:

LOL!!!!!!!!! Hey after the day I have had, yall are lucky to only get REprimanded hehe...

Someday maybe technology will bring us all together!! :) I dont know if I could watch w. yall-we would all be analyzing everything and miss the movie!! ;)

LOL!!!!!!!!! Hey after the day I have had, yall are lucky to only get REprimanded hehe...

Someday maybe technology will bring us all together!! :) I dont know if I could watch w. yall-we would all be analyzing everything and miss the movie!! ;)

Other than the occasional SQUEEE over R/Hr, I promise to keep quiet and leave all discussions until our post-movie coffee chat. :)

LOL!!! Ok then in that case I say I want to do this :) I can see us getting kicked out of the theater-although the whole theater would be squeeing because of being R/E shippers so never mind ;)

Alright yall- nite nite!! :) COLD tonight-the East Coast is gettin some cold temps!! BRRR...

Or maybe it's better if we don't see it together... I'd probably pass out after THE KISS so you'd have to call Paramedics and will miss the rest of the movie! lol

Have a good night and try not to wander too much around St Mungo's while trying to catch the Snitch! :lol: (btw, I emailed u :D)

Hmm, well once the DVD comes out we could technically watch that at the same time whilst on skype... but it wouldn't be the same as the first reaction.

Oh, how hilarious would it be if we all went to see DH2 together? the screen would actually crack from the screaming and squeeing! :P Not to mention the poor cinema staff passing out themselves in efforts to control the noise level and revive vida from her fainting fit...

Maybe we should all just take a trip to St Mungos and watch the movie under heavy sedation there?

:lol:

:rofl: Good one DW!!!! :) St. Mungos....

vida I am quite happy at St. Mungos ;) LOL!!

OK somehow someway we segued into DH viewing in the R/E thread ;) Guh we need new pics again of them together ;) Me thinks we may get a nice Christmas present? ;) I am telling yall they are so up to something ;) My R/E shipper heart is pounding out of my chest!! hehe

Edited by cbmac12