The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck yea Kris---I 2nd that!!!  :yesyes:

Btw---I wonder how Ralph and Lauren are doing?? Where does she keep them? ;)  

Graduation in May----then JUNE!!!!!! :kiss: :happydance:

Based on the smilies and the number of exclamation marks you used, you seem really excited for June.  Why is that?

Because June is like the best month ever!!!! :) June is the time of year- summer and NO school!!!! (At least in the states LOL) Nothing R/E related...SS was just saying how excited she is for June...when ya'll live in places like cold all winter, we WELCOME June!!! :) LOL....

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Because June is like the best month ever!!!! :) June is the time of year- summer and NO school!!!! (At least in the states LOL) Nothing R/E related...SS was just saying how excited she is for June...when ya'll live in places like cold all winter, we WELCOME June!!! :) LOL....

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

And being excited because it's summer and there's no school requires a kissing smilie?

And being excited because it's summer and there's no school requires a kissing smilie?

You seem to be awfully concerned with emoticon usage and the implications behind it.

Perhaps you could figure this one out?  :rolleyes:

Hint:think the old soul.

Better yet, how about if I go back a month to a couple of your quotes?

Well, Rupert did say, "Emma is practically part of the family".

Which brings me to their horoscope for 2014:Gerald James Jackson-astrologer

Rupe's:

If you're lucky, the line between friendship and family is blurry, and

this year, that line will be practically invisible, as you grow closer to

those you love. You look to the future with eager, masterful energy.

Emma's:

Jupiter in Cancer until mid-July makes your personal live "magical".

Those hoping to expand their clans will be blessed. Communication

better than ever, as singles find "LASTING LOVE"!!!

Shippas--this sounds like Rupert's "practically part of the family", will make

Emma his wife--A PART OF THE GRINT FAMILY!!! :happydance:

JKR had dinner served in the Great Hall for her Lumos charity event. It has been used for dinners

on several occasions. I'm pretty certain that it will be used this year for a very special couple on their

wedding day!!!!

Come on and admit it.  You're excited for June (named after Juno, the Roman goddess of marriage) because you think that's when Emma and Rupert are going to get married after she graduates.

Uhm no, we are excited because June means NO SCHOOL....we are done...also the season means SUMMER...we are all done with winter here on the East Coast...you are pathetic btw for going back through old quotes. We actually do talk about other things here sometimes. Yes of course it is mostly R/E which again I think you are really wasting your time hanging here. Juno I had NO idea was the Roman goddess of marriage so you are the one who is actually reading into things. We don't care who R/E marry as long as they are happy. What I don't get is why you are here. You do nothing but insult non-English speakers and you never have anything positive to say. If we bother you that much why be here? Clearly this thread makes you annoyed so why come to a place that will make you miserable? Also for June, we are excited because it means Emma is a full-fledged graduate and will free her up to do more movies or maybe even theater-possibilities will be endless for her choices. What I am more concerned about is why you are hanging in a place that brings you misery. Personally I think you need to find more fun outlets for yourself and not hang here in this innocuous setting. We have made a lot of friends here with our love for Grintson and enjoy each other's time. If you want to be part of that then by all means stay otherwise I get the distinct feeling you dislike Grintson so why be in a thread that supports them?

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Why don't you just drop it and move on already and leave here? We make you annoyed- when someone or something annoys me I leave.

Back OT did y'all see Rupert win the What's On Stage award tonight? :) he looks soooooooo good...Dan also won I believe for best actor!!! :) Dan didn't look good- ugh that hair for his new role LOL I miss his short cut- he looks so much nicer with shorter hair but of course this is for his new role. I bet Emma was cheering on her two guys tonight! :) HOGWARTS RULED THE SHOW ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Oah maybe a lil' Dan and Rupe-shippa' in me just came alive :) Or its my favorite fanfiction shipping (Ron & Harry) in me..I know they're not their characters but but but nah J/K Im just happy to see them again :)

Oah maybe a lil' Dan and Rupe-shippa' in me just came alive :) Or its my favorite fanfiction shipping (Ron & Harry) in me..I know they're not their characters but but but nah J/K Im just happy to see them again :)

Haha trixie!

start the thread, there's a ship for everyone.

LOL!!!!! Trixie I LOVE that comment LOL....

Grintson love just freakin flourishes across the net...I was laughing at one tumblr that has like 18,000 hits which made me smile.... "I JUST WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHERRRRRR" ;) I mean that says it all don't it? :) Anyway Emma is in LA (I think presenting Oscars possibly???) and she looks SO happy ;) I think someone was happy to be presenting the Oscars AND to see her boys have won!!!! :)

We are getting ready for testing and guess what-SNOW-up to a foot-these poor kids will be in school until August-I have already told them that ;) heehee

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

5. Emma Watson and Rupert Grint announce that they are officially changing their names to Hermione and Ron, and will be getting married next year.

THIS ;) had to post so sorry for double post...

This was listed in "10 Top Things We Want to See Happen at Oscars 2014" ;) Even the Oscars want to see the two together ;)

The next best one was Jennifer Lawrence photo bombing everyone who wins on stage LOL

DO T STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I think that Cate Blanchett will win best actress and have the winning dress---she always does--my favorite was that 

yellow/maroon sashed dress she wore a few years back. The color combination sounds awful, but this dress was really

beautiful. 

I hope the old soul holds up tonight and enjoys herself. Remember, the old lady is getting tired of

the red carpet.

Lol yeah well the "old lady" is shining tonight ;) you put a pic of Emma in her dress (STUNNING AND GORGEOUS-her make-up and hair are awesome too) tonite next to a pic of Rupert in his suit from WhatsonStage awards and what a BEAUTIFUL looking couple ;)

R/E are just wearing some amazing outfits these days for their events. Rupert looked really hot and sexy in his suit. He needs to wear them more often ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lumos I love you...I say that with sisterly love :-) I was so thinking the same thing when I was watching them in their videos...I don't know if it is a because they were around each other so much for like 12 years and they began adopting each other's expressions or this is simply what a couple does ;) The facial expressions are so similar-the expressions being so similar are very eerie I have to say!!!!! LOL

The top pic where you place them next to each other-they are such a pretty couple!!!!!!!! SO pretty!!!! I am telling yas Emma needs to wear more gowns and Rupert more suits to their events. But then again what they wear to their events in casual form is always so cool-so them. I think when they do wear their more formal wear it is such a fun thing for us to see :)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hey Lumos---I second the sisterly love!!! It's amazing how they have the same looks.

In the Universe, there's no such thing as a coincidence, so their facial expressions, even tho in different places and at

different times, really say a lot about how much in harmony their bodies are with each other. Their thoughts and BL

just mirror each other, and as Kris has said, they really do complete each other. 

Like her astrological chart states, she needs someone on "equal footing", and Rupes is just that guy. They have both

journeyed down the same path re:fame, and nobody they ever meet or will meet in the future can take that bond away

from them. They TRUST each other implicitly.

Both their astrological charts for Aries/Virgo are stating that Jupiter is in their 4th house of home/family on or around

July 16. Both signs mention enlarging family, house, love--some even use the word magical!! Astrologers are

saying this across the board. The stars never lie.

Both the old soul and child love Rupert's sense of humor, honesty, generosity, caring, security, good looks, shyness,

boyishness, humbleness.....etc. etc.. I've never met either of them, but I'm sure Emma could think of even more!! 

It looks like the old soul will finally get her wish fulfilled and I'm sure the child's wish is the same. They both want a

happy, love-filled life ahead, and Rupert is the ONLY one that can deliver on all counts.

Hey Lumos---I second the sisterly love!!! It's amazing how they have the same looks.

In the Universe, there's no such thing as a coincidence, so their facial expressions, even tho in different places and at

different times, really say a lot about how much in harmony their bodies are with each other. Their thoughts and BL

just mirror each other, and as Kris has said, they really do complete each other. 

Like her astrological chart states, she needs someone on "equal footing", and Rupes is just that guy. They have both

journeyed down the same path re:fame, and nobody they ever meet or will meet in the future can take that bond away

from them. They TRUST each other implicitly.

Both their astrological charts for Aries/Virgo are stating that Jupiter is in their 4th house of home/family on or around

July 16. Both signs mention enlarging family, house, love--some even use the word magical!! Astrologers are

saying this across the board. The stars never lie.

Both the old soul and child love Rupert's sense of humor, honesty, generosity, caring, security, good looks, shyness,

boyishness, humbleness.....etc. etc.. I've never met either of them, but I'm sure Emma could think of even more!! 

It looks like the old soul will finally get her wish fulfilled and I'm sure the child's wish is the same. They both want a

happy, love-filled life ahead, and Rupert is the ONLY one that can deliver on all counts.

This site shows where the planets are going to be in July: http://www.signsbystars.com/anual_ephemeris-en-38-2014_7.htm

According to Emma's astrology chart, Jupiter will be in her 10th house and 11th house, not her 4th. 

Berrytea:I stand corrected. I checked with my astrologer friend and he said Jupiter enters her 4th house June 21 (better

yet), which is family, marriage and home. This should please both old soul and child!!

He said April 27 Jupiter enters her 10th house of career (maybe she'll go on stage)!! Jupiter in Leo on July 16 and her 11th house Oct 4-

(hopes and wishes)--old soul. 

Interesting rising sign is Virgo-shows great intellect. Moon sign:Sagittarius:Positive is optimistic and negative is impulsive and doesn't give

care to actions and makes them vulnerable to adversaries. Has a dual personality which causes mood swings and can be both independent and

irresponsible at the same time. People with moon in Sagittarius are impressed and attracted to power and status. (her child).

Lumos--keep those photos coming girl!!!