The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this from pottershots, thought it was worth mentioning:

216621767[1].jpg

Twitpic and it's Rupert at the Tinseltown branch in Hampstead. it's where Emma spends a lot of time between her apartment and her father's house. Could they have been hanging out??? I know there's been other tweets about them lately.

Found this from pottershots, thought it was worth mentioning:

216621767[1].jpg

Twitpic and it's Rupert at the Tinseltown branch in Hampstead. it's where Emma spends a lot of time between her apartment and her father's house. Could they have been hanging out??? I know there's been other tweets about them lately.

I can't see the pic!! :(

Ok lets review- Emma was seen spotted in London shopping and she has a VERY similar look on her face-like off Rupertland...Rupert is ALL smiles and looks like someone in love ;) R/E being seen not together but around the same time and places. My reaction: :ohyeah::ohyeah:

Thanks for the pic, Luciana! Rupert has quite a sweet look on his face, hasn't he? ;)

I like it that he has been spotted around Emma's neighbourhood lately... that definitely raises suspicion.

Of course that could be just a coincidence, but what are the odds that he's been there a few days in a row?

It's definitely interesting... Juicy indeed! lol

Here's to a great 2011 for all my fellow R/Hr and R/E shippers!!!

Thanks for the pic, Luciana! Rupert has quite a sweet look on his face, hasn't he? ;)

I like it that he has been spotted around Emma's neighbourhood lately... that definitely raises suspicion.

Of course that could be just a coincidence, but what are the odds that he's been there a few days in a row?

It's definitely interesting... Juicy indeed! lol

Here's to a great 2011 for all my fellow R/Hr and R/E shippers!!!

The odds are one in a billion vida ;) THAT is why we are all suspicious like ya said ;)

LOL!!! Luciana TRUE THAT!! LOL...

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FELLOW R/E SHIPPERS :)

So when does Emma start letting Rupert post on her personal Twitter Page! :lol:

That will be a dead give away... as if we didn't know what was going on already! :king:

We know you want to, Rupert! Just do it!!! :yesyes:

vida!! That is our phrase for them "JUST DO IT" :) 2011 is gonna be OUR year R/E shippers- I have a feeling!!!!!!!!!! MORE than a feeling ;) hehe :ohyeah:

Are you a witch? Lol :P

Like Ron said "it's now or never".

Dang it all! We need someone like Katharine and Alex (now that she's going to be back in England) to do some investigating for us!

I could just see it now...."We have breaking News into CNN this evening as two young women using the aliases Dumbledore's Woman and start.a.revolution. were caught trying to sneak into Rupert Grint's flat in Great Britain. The aforementioned young women were caught carrying survaillance and video equiptment, but INSIST that they have no affiliation what so ever with the papparazzi. It is not yet clear as to whether Emma Watson and Rupert Gr...ermmmm....uhhhhh.... we mean it's not yet clear as to whether or not Rupert Grint intends to press any charges against the two young women who are now being held at an undisclosed place in the local prison." :lol:

Come on ladies! Like Kristen said..."JUST DO IT!" :ohyeah: Your sacrifices will be duely noted and ya'all will become heros in shipperdom lore for ages!

Edited by Peter Pumpkinhead

AHEM... RUPERT GRINT AND EMMA WATSON NAMED #1 TOP COUPLE IN MOVIES ;) Yall think the fates are calling!!!! ;)

Hahaha it's so true!!! And they will be the number 1 top couple this year again!!!! :yesyes:

AHEM... RUPERT GRINT AND EMMA WATSON NAMED #1 TOP COUPLE IN MOVIES ;) Yall think the fates are calling!!!! ;)

I've just read it. And I so agree with that list. Aside of the Twilight couple.. (I'm NOT a Twis*it fan.)

They are brilliant as Ron and Hermione.

Edited by trixie