The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/01/07/twilight-kristen-stewart-robert-pattinson-money/#276996-0-010711_forbes_couples_potter_XXXX

GO VOTE FOR R/E!!!!!! ;) The big babies at TW are taking it hard that they would release another poll...let's kep crushing!!!! We have done so in one online poll and now FORBES has shown it ;)

Voted!!

Rupert and Emma = HOT :excited:

That vid is amazing, fabulous, wonderful, awesome, beautiful, lovely... Gosh!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

3:22 is priceless!!! :D

Emma saying "Yesss!" at 12:12 is so sweet!!

All their moments are adorable, I'll miss them together...

I just wanted to also say that I'm glad this forum and this thread exists. I forget who said this place was a sanctuary - perhaps in the R/Hr thread - but I totally agree. R&E are the only RL couple I ship and it's only because of their AMAZING chemistry and history together. I know we don't personally know them, but having grown up with them the past 10 years has been like watching a real life "Hollywood"/"storybook" romance unfold - the adorable male/female childhood best friends who grow up into beautiful adults and realize they're meant to be.

There are fictional ships I've shipped because I love the characters together and the actors' chemistry is great, but in real life, the actors' chemistry wasn't the same. I root for R/E because in real life their chemistry is off the charts and I feel the world needs more "Hollywood endings."

I'm glad there are other people who feel the same. Watching R/E vids and reading this forum makes my heart and face smile. Some people drink or do drugs to feel happy...this is my vice =)

I just wanted to also say that I'm glad this forum and this thread exists. I forget who said this place was a sanctuary - perhaps in the R/Hr thread - but I totally agree. R&E are the only RL couple I ship and it's only because of their AMAZING chemistry and history together. I know we don't personally know them, but having grown up with them the past 10 years has been like watching a real life "Hollywood"/"storybook" romance unfold - the adorable male/female childhood best friends who grow up into beautiful adults and realize they're meant to be.

There are fictional ships I've shipped because I love the characters together and the actors' chemistry is great, but in real life, the actors' chemistry wasn't the same. I root for R/E because in real life their chemistry is off the charts and I feel the world needs more "Hollywood endings."

I'm glad there are other people who feel the same. Watching R/E vids and reading this forum makes my heart and face smile. Some people drink or do drugs to feel happy...this is my vice =)

I cant find the applaud button but I crown you for that BEAUTIFUL post!!! :king: I agree with everything ya said...I have NEVER shipped a RL couple before- I found the forums in 2007 because I loved R/Hr together in OOTP and thought R/E did a beautiful job with each other in the movie. It wasnt til I saw their HFW moments and Paris premiere that I was like WAIT, are these 2 together in RL? Slowly I got into it and have to say by '08 I was R/E HOOKED :) That video says it all about this couple-they started out as the typical hair pulling, shin kicking elementary school kids and continue on as a couple who have clearly fallen for each other.

Emma was spotted at the airport, taking a flight from LA to London:

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/emma-watson/emma-watson-farewell-los-angeles-454944

And there was also a tweet about Rupert at Stansted Airport on the same day:

http://twitter.com/elloelkid/status/24183884090449920

Whether it doesn't say if he was arriving or departing, I tend to think it's the first option, judging by the 'coincidences' we've been having during Christmas time. ;)

Emma was spotted at the airport, taking a flight from LA to London:

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/emma-watson/emma-watson-farewell-los-angeles-454944

And there was also a tweet about Rupert at Stansted Airport on the same day:

http://twitter.com/elloelkid/status/24183884090449920

Whether it doesn't say if he was arriving or departing, I tend to think it's the first option, judging by the 'coincidences' we've been having during Christmas time. ;)

Where is the Stansted Airport?

Emma is back in London? I'm surprised, I think she was going to the University.

No Emma was not leaving for LA then RI :) She went to LA maybe for work, doesnt she have her business or something business related in the states? Anyway nope Emma is off for another 2 1/2 weeks!! LUCKY... but that means more coincidences for us hehe ;)

They're getting together to celebrate being the #1 [On-Screen] Couple. :D

And by a very LARGE difference, that is. :D

Where is the Stansted Airport?

Emma is back in London? I'm surprised, I think she was going to the University.

I thought she was going straight to University after LA too, but I'm glad I was wrong!!!

No Emma was not leaving for LA then RI :) She went to LA maybe for work, doesnt she have her business or something business related in the states? Anyway nope Emma is off for another 2 1/2 weeks!! LUCKY... but that means more coincidences for us hehe ;)

I expect more 'coincidences' in the next few days. LOL

Rupert near Oxfordshire (again) maybe?

This is getting obvious!!! :ohyeah:

Yes, apparently she was in Oxford today, as she was snapped while shopping for clothes. <_<

I'm not sure if it's her mum or dad who lives in Oxford - or both.

Apparently Emma's flat in Hampstead is not far away either, but I'm not sure how close.

Kaaaaaaaaaaaatharine, please help!!! :P

Hi my lovelies. Well, I don't ship R/E or any RL couple for that matter, but I found this somewhere and thought you'd like it :)

Rupert and Emma 10 years

Ooops, sorry, I just saw you already know this. Stupid me, how could I think some gem like that would have evaded your attention until now. ;)

Edited by galadriel12

Hi my lovelies. Well, I don't ship R/E or any RL couple for that matter, but I found this somewhere and thought you'd like it :)

Rupert and Emma 10 years

Ooops, sorry, I just saw you already know this. Stupid me, how could I think some gem like that would have evaded your attention until now. ;)

Yeah, that vid is wonderful!!!!! Thanks anyway!!

Rupert and Emma 10 years

That was very sweet of you Sabine, esp. since you do not ship R/L couples. Thank you. :D

I know this is horrible on my part, but I simply think of Rupert and Emma as a couple now. I no longer ship them in the sense that I want them to get together, but rather from the perspective that I hope they stay together and to see more of them in public appearances *holding hands and showing other various PDA* saying wonderful things about one another. I guess that's a bit presumptuous on my part and hopefully I'm not guilty of counting the chickens before they hatch, but that's just the way I feel right now. :king: It's a very contented feeling.

That was very sweet of you Sabine, esp. since you do not ship R/L couples. Thank you. :D

I know this is horrible on my part, b. I no longer ship them in the sense that I want them to get together, but rather from the perspective that I hope they stay together and to see more of them in public appearances *holding hands and showing other various PDA* saying wonderful things about one another. I guess that's a bit presumptuous on my part and hopefully I'm not guilty of counting the chickens before they hatch, but that's just the way I feel right now. :king: It's a very contented feeling.

I don't ship them as I said. But If they got together or even if you said : ut I simply think of Rupert and Emma as a couple now.

Thinking of how these two are. How do you guys think that they would act as a couple in the public eye? Do you think they would do this : them in public appearances *holding hands and showing other various PDA* kinda like Johnny Deep and Vanessa Paradis? or would they keep that part in private and you might see a couple of papz photos of them now and them together?

I doubt they never be like a Hollywood al la "Brangelina" though.

Yes, apparently she was in Oxford today, as she was snapped while shopping for clothes. <_<

I'm not sure if it's her mum or dad who lives in Oxford - or both.

Apparently Emma's flat in Hampstead is not far away either, but I'm not sure how close.

Kaaaaaaaaaaaatharine, please help!!! :P

At your service, Madam! :)

I believe it's Emma's mum that lives in Oxford and her dad in London, but I'm not 100% certain.

Hampstead is in North London, so it's about an hour and a half away from Oxford by car.

And as has been said,Stanstead airport is North-East of London.

Ok, this is one 'coincidence' too far even for the cynical part of my brain. I may have to physically restrain myself for jumping on board with Jon and proclaiming this ship to be a-sailin'!

trixie, I think R/E would be very private. If/when they publicly acknowledge their relationship, I think they'd still behave quite coupley in public, but I don't think they'd draw any unnecessary media attention to their relationship. Certainly no Brangelina :P

Edited by Dumbledores Woman