The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words vida: HELL YEAH!!!!! ;) It was def Regis who invented that nickname because Emma got ALL excited "YOU STILL CALL HIM THE GRINT" ;) Emma calls him Rupes mostly-that nickname screams a wife's nickname for her hubby ;) Ahh Emma def loves her Grint ;)

SO MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Where to start... "I count her as a great friend"... "she will always be part of my life"...."obviously he is in love with Emma"...."if you could see the look on Rupert's face"..."Rupert and I served ice cream and is that one of my favorite memories"...."he is a great kisser"...Oh I think Rupert's gorgeous, he is, he's totally gorgeous, he's very handsome, very handsome indeed"....does that start off well? ;)

10.Rupert Grint and Emma Watson in the "Harry Potter" series – In the beginning, their relationship consisted of Watson's "Hermione" barely tolerating the Grint's "Ron" character. But through their adventures together with Harry, we've see it blossom into young love, with each of them coming to admire the other's courage and loyalty.

Awww! This is lovely! I'm glad they are getting the recognition they deserve. They have such an AMAZING chemistry!

By the way, the author call him THE Grint. ^_^:king:

10.Rupert Grint and Emma Watson in the "Harry Potter" series – In the beginning, their relationship consisted of Watson's "Hermione" barely tolerating the Grint's "Ron" character. But through their adventures together with Harry, we've see it blossom into young love, with each of them coming to admire the other's courage and loyalty.

Awww! This is lovely! I'm glad they are getting the recognition they deserve. They have such an AMAZING chemistry!

By the way, the author call him THE Grint. ^_^:king:

I disagree with the summary though as i don't think at any point did Hermione merely tolerate Ron. In fact the way she acted in Charms class on Halloween suggests that she did in fact want to be Ron's friend.

Harry Potter's getting a BAFTA for Outstanding British Contribution to Cinema. Producer David Heyman and JK Rowling will accept award, but I read that Rupert Grint will attend as well. Haven't heard about any other cast. I hope other cast members attend, but in particular Emma because It's Sunday, Feb. 13, aka Valentine's weekend.

It won't happen but i would love to see Rupert and Emma do a photoshoot with PETA in their "I'd rather go naked" campaign (though i am not sure if the campaign is still running). For the most part you don't see anything in those photoshoots but i do think it would be very sexy (and very tasteful at the same time).

We never know :) If Emma can get away-barring these miserable winter storms here in the Northeast *have been SLAMMED w. snow and even ice for the last 3 weeks!!!! and getting away from school would be awesome :) She would be back in school for almost 3 weeks at the point...never say never :)

So there could be a slight chance that we may get to see R/E together this coming week :) The BAFTAS are happening and Emma apparently is "stuck" in the UK because of our bagillion snowstorms we have been having in the north- we are having storm #8 of the season and is supposedly another big one this week-flights have been cancelled left and right the last few weeks...so IF Emma stays in the UK this week, she could very well attend the BAFTAS ;) And we could get some new R/E pics :):ohyeah::ohyeah:

Yeah apparently she is still in the UK! I dont know if it is due to our thousand crippling storms or what...we have had the worst winter in history they are saying. Who knows-maybe she flew back to the UK after being at school and is now well "stuck" so to speak. So if she stays put, we could very well see her honoring the BAFTAS w. Rupert ;) But who knows now because of missing school-we have our mid college breaks coming up soon so maybe she will just stay until the mid college break is done and then return-the storms should be over by then too.

:rofl: well yea for them but no more for us!!! LOL We have had enough here-bring on spring like NOW LOL...but yeah snow still at least til this week for Emma to stay-I still am finding it hard to believe the snow has kept her home this long! WOW...do we think even the weather could be a R/E shipper? ;)

Anyway look at this vid... short but oh soooo sweet about our favorite couple ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDSIVQ1u2Hg