The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's going to BAFTAs!!!!

Snitchseeker.com tweeted it w/ a twitpic but I can't post the twitpic here. It's basically the pictures of the attendees placed in their seats. Doesn't look like she's sitting next to any HP people, but glad she's going to be there. Can't wait to see video of them going up to get award and see if she'll stick to her man like in the NMA footage =)

Someone was saying that might not be how they are seated but who knows LOL... the ONLY thing that matters is this... Rupert+Emma= VALENTINES DAY AND AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Who says the snow is a bad thing heheh ;)

Hopefully Rupert doesn't get a cold (or cold feet? :P ) at the last minute! I really wanna see R/E both attending!!!

:rofl:

I hope he gets the (literal) cold feet! That's why he should go! So Emma could warm them up for him! :lol:

:lostit::ohyeah::excited::drool::yesyes: This is my reaction to coming and seeing these pics of our couple all in ONE place ;) THEY ARE SO FREAKIN HOT TOGETHER...one of these can be an engagement shot hehe ;) THEY JUST leave me speechless...... THIS is what I want on the cover of my magazines :)

Welcome back, Luciana!

I'm jealous! Whereabouts where you at, apart from La Habana (Havanna) of course... Cayo Largo???

Guys, I posted some news about Emma attending a pre-BAFTAs party before, but now there's a new photo... and Rupert was there too!!!

No pics of the two of them (sadly) so far... but they both were there! :)

Oh, almost forgot, here's the link

http://www.snitchseeker.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1883&pos=0

Edited by vida

Welcome back, Luciana!

I'm jealous! Whereabouts where you at, apart from La Habana (Havanna) of course... Cayo Largo???

Guys, I posted some news about Emma attending a pre-BAFTAs party before, but now there's a new photo... and Rupert was there too!!!

No pics of the two of them (sadly) so far... but they both were there! :)

Oh, almost forgot, here's the link

http://www.snitchseeker.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1883&pos=0

Thanks!! :) I was in Varadero, Cayo Blanco and Habana. Those beaches are amazing!!!

I hope we get some pictures of Rupert and Emma together tomorrow. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I don't understand why they don't seat together <_<

Thanks!! :) I was in Varadero, Cayo Blanco and Habana. Those beaches are amazing!!!

I hope we get some pictures of Rupert and Emma together tomorrow. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I don't understand why they don't seat together <_<

I KNOW REALLY!!!!! It's not like they're fooling anyone at this point? :rolleyes:

Where are out R/E spies? :ph34r: Katharine and Alex GET TO WORK!!!! Or are Rupert and Emma paying you two off too!!! :o:unsure:

R/E spy reporting for duty! That is, if you can top the large fee R/E are paying to keep me quiet...! I'm sure a certain Mr Radcliffe would be only too happy to supply you with the funds for that venture! :P

Actually, where is Alex these days, she hasn't posted for ages! :unsure:

I shall be watching the BAFTAs when it airs this evening, and scrutinising the audience veeeery carefully for signs of R/E!

Great to know they were both at the party - we officially know they have been in the same place at the same time (as well as all the other 'coincidences' a while ago)!

I've heard rumours that Rupert and Emma may have put a hit out on Alex, because she was talking too much. :unsure::sob:

I see Katharine is playing this from the whole double agent angle (Do we need to change your name to Snape's Woman?) :o

Watch your step Dumbledore's Woman, the OOTG (Order of the Grint) needs you. Good idea trying to procure funds from Son of Snuffles.

Can we Durmstrang students watch the BAFTA's too? Help me out here cbmac!!! I'll have to scour my local listings. What good is cable television if it can't satisfy our needs to see as much R/E love as possible? :rolleye:

Just saw some footage/photos of the BAFTAs.

Apart from the fact that R/E where separated by a blonde chick (a friend of Emma's), and JK Rowling herself in some of the photos, I am quite conviced that these two are together.

I keep saying that they won't come out until HP is over... But, in due course, we will have the good news. :D

Just saw some footage/photos of the BAFTAs.

Apart from the fact that R/E where separated by a blonde chick (a friend of Emma's), and JK Rowling herself in some of the photos, I am quite conviced that these two are together.

I keep saying that they won't come out until HP is over... But, in due course, we will have the good news. :D

Really? Hmmm... I don't know, but I'd wish it's true!!!!! :)

David Warner slipped up and revealed a little something in his acceptance speech too I think! :o

He says, "We created a fam... we became a family of sorts and had an awful lot of fun."

Ofc, they created a family of sorts.... didn't Emma announce her's and Rupert's engagement to Regis? :lol:

Thanks for linking us to that tumblr vida! :)

Oh, sorry this is a bit of a delayed reaction but welcome back Luciana, I hope you loved Cuba and much fun!!!! :ohyeah:

Edited by Peter Pumpkinhead