The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading the tweets and I'm not sure about the meaning of two phrases:

1) From abby: "I have a serious urge to crash that shin-dig" ???

2) From Sophia: "... just met up with ez babe". Ez = Them ???

I was reading the tweets and I'm not sure about the meaning of two phrases:

1) From abby: "I have a serious urge to crash that shin-dig" ???

2) From Sophia: "... just met up with ez babe". Ez = Them ???

Shinding is like a party or gathering.

They have a friend Esmee who they mentioned several times...I assumed Ez was for short

rupertandemmagrint- I APPLAUD you for the research!! OMG wow..... I dont know what to think...it is very odd though that "the Grint" would be mentioned...Emma called him the Grint because Regis did in November's interview...to be calling him the Grint is very interesting completely... I dont know anymore-I think they are unintentionally,intentionally trying to let people know gradually about RE being together-which I completely stand by. :)

@sophiazand is meeting Emma Watson and the Grint today at starbucks in Covent gdns! I have a serious urge to crash that shin-dig...

3:16 AM Jan 15th via Snaptu

------------

And I tracked a couple converstations:

1) Between @sophiazand and @talanwatson

. @sophiazand Is the interview of @emwatson and The grint together? 5:03 AM Jan 15th via Mobile Web in reply to sophiazand

@talanwatson not anymore, im not interviewing emma watson- how comes you ask ?

5:14 AM Jan 15th via web in reply to talanwatson

@sophiazand Just wondering . 5:21 AM Jan 15th via Mobile Web in reply to sophiazand

. @talanwatson i see your a big big fan ??!

. 5:26 AM Jan 15th via web in reply to talanwatson

. .

. @sophiazand Yes I am haha..my sister is a big Rupert and Emma/Ron and Hermione shipper so she got quiet exited when they were going to be 5:29 AM Jan 15th via Mobile Web in reply to sophiazand

@sophiazand Interview together haha but to bad not anymore. 5:30 AM Jan 15th via Mobile Web in reply to sophiazand

Ok so after re-reading those tweets, what I find very interesting is haha too bad not anymore...what IF because this was a fan asking, that it was to throw the fan off and R/E really did get interviewed together or they both decided not to be interviewed together because it was gotten wind of about them by the fan.... yall something is alot more than up- THEY ARE A COUPLE....I just have this crazy, awesome feeling...WAY WAY too many things are happening to suggest differently.

Edited by cbmac12

Shinding is like a party or gathering.

They have a friend Esmee who they mentioned several times...I assumed Ez was for short

Ok, thank you!!! :)

Now, I'm wondering why this girl Abby had a urge to be there with them... I want more details!!!! Lol

Call me oldfashioned but I'm a little skeptical about all the twitter stuff. I know that it's a great tool for live updates and such, and that there is legitimate news that breaks over twitter. That said it allows for the possibility of too much static for me to spend much time tuning in and trying to distinguish the music from the noise.

It's gonna take what I consider a more concreate source to verify what we might read on a twitter sight before I get too excited. That's JMO of course though. :P

Still, it is nice to know that there is talk and excitement stirring around the internet. USUALLY where there's smoke, there's fire. Either fire or mirrors anyway!!!! :lol: But I guess time alone will prove out which one it is!!! :D While I'm willing to believe it's fire... I want to see the flames before I do the happy dance! :king:

Jon I hear ya what you are saying but the biggest thing that has me going right now, is the person who tweeted that R/E were in the VIP room til 5AM at the party together...not to mention the fact that at the BAFTA's they couldnt take their eyes off each other nor stop smiling at each other nor the fact that they were like glue during the BAFTA's :)

I also want to add again... why "the Grint"...people wouldnt necessarily know possibly who she is talking about-we know Emma was the only one to use that nickname from Regis/Kelly show... something is very up here-- I have a feeling DH 2 premiere we are going to see our couple together in front of the cameras as bf/gf :)

Edited by cbmac12

Jon I hear ya what you are saying but the biggest thing that has me going right now, is the person who tweeted that R/E were in the VIP room til 5AM at the party together...not to mention the fact that at the BAFTA's they couldnt take their eyes off each other nor stop smiling at each other nor the fact that they were like glue during the BAFTA's :)

Yeah Kristin. I hear ya too!!! 1+1 generally still makes 2! :lol: I think that if they are trying to hide something we will likely know more (in the form of a concreate affirmation :)) after the hype around the final movie has died down a bit... so can we say hmmmmm.... around abouts August/September this year maybe? :ohyeah:

Edited by Peter Pumpkinhead

awww lino... I can't see anything. :(

thanks though anyways! And a belated welcome to the forum!!! I'm Jon btw... This ship is fast becoming a fleet!!! :lol: YAY

Try to watch it on youtube itself. Should work then.

It's the Trio standing together for the cameras. Emma puts her arm on Dan's shoulder but by Rupert it's not far from his "chair area" :ohyeah:

I don't know how to do still pictures but if you pause at 0.43 look closely where Emma's hand is on :rolleyes: Rupert (compared to Dan's)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdkvHhCdoqE

HEHE.... yes lino, we were all looking at where their hands were in that pic-it was interesting to see Emma putting her hand down ahem by his "chair area" LOL and just up on Dan's shoulders...in years past she would have both hands on the boys' shoulders except for during HBP and ESPECIALLY during DH...she could have had it up higher but the young lady was quite happy having her hand there LOL...also look at Rupert's hand-touching her bare skin-Emma was no dummy-wears backless dresses to both DH premieres and wears something where she has skin exposed to the BAFTA's w. Rupert again ;)

Ok so I am sitting here and re-watching those BAFTAs-you guys they were stuck to each other like glue, not taking their eyes off each other, smiling...my favorite is still the interview w. Edith Gorman... When Emma was standing there w. Rupert, instead of backing up to a give Emma space, Rupert steps forward and her arm winds up pressing into his chest and vice versa. They I believe wanted to have that physical contact w. each other. Yall I say couple...what say yall? LOL... I cant help it anymore... more and more stuff is leading me in the direction of they are guilty ;)

OK guys, I almost had a heart attack when I saw all these last posts... I just thought for a sec that we've had the wonderful news we've been waiting for so long!

So, a bit disappointed that we're still speculating.

But my gut feeling is just so strong atm, anyway! :)

rupert&emmagrint, AWESOME detectivesque job!

That makes those tweets more believable, especially because the last one from Jan 15th was followed by her conversation with this girl, Abby Prickles.

Luciana, I'm glad Sophie Alexander and Sophia Zand turned out to be the same person in the end!!! :ohyeah:

I can't see the vid either, Lino. Is it the one at DH premiere where they are being filmed from the back and you can spot Emma's hand down on Rupert's back?

If so, we were practically going crazy about it when it came out!

And now we have the BAFTAs, as cbmac mentioned, where Rupert's practically rubbing on Emma. Just so close. Totally invading each other's personal spaces and LOVING it! :yesyes:

But I still think that it's highly likely that we will see them as a couple only after HP is over.

Just think about it, if they show they have already became so before everything is put to rest, not only they will be followed everywhere by the paparazzi, but also they will always hold the RL R/Hr tag forever.

And I don't think they want that.

So I stand by my thoughts that we will only see them as a couple by the end of the year... or maybe by Autumn, as Jon said, but not any earlier.

Edited by vida

Ok so I am sitting here and re-watching those BAFTAs-you guys they were stuck to each other like glue, not taking their eyes off each other, smiling...my favorite is still the interview w. Edith Gorman... When Emma was standing there w. Rupert, instead of backing up to a give Emma space, Rupert steps forward and her arm winds up pressing into his chest and vice versa. They I believe wanted to have that physical contact w. each other. Yall I say couple...what say yall? LOL... I cant help it anymore... more and more stuff is leading me in the direction of they are guilty ;)

I know that's my favourite moment too.

Because if someone would be so near to me that with every movement my arm would touch his chest, i would move a bit to give more space. Unless its someone i love and feel VERY comfortable with (like my husband), it would have to be a natural reaction to create more space. For Emma and Rupert not moving away, but trying to get even CLOSER (if that's possible) tells me that they love the touch and feel of the other one and just want to be near each other.

For me this is the most telling.

You know sometimes i think that i am kidding myself. Why should they be a couple? Why do i just dream about them being a couple? It's a load of rubbish.

But then i go and watch clips when they look at each other or the way they stand next to each other always so closely. I see these shots and am convinced that i am not dreaming and there is attraction and maybe even a relationship. For me those look and physical contacts tell me more then anything they both said in interviews.

Edited by lino

Lino, I'd like to say a big I AGREE to everything you have just said. :)

And welcome to the world of shipping R/E. You sometimes wonder if you are a bit loony when rooting for these two, and then you watch interviews or vids of them together and go "Nah, I'm sane. These two are clearly attracted to each other, not matter what comes out of their mouths".

Their body language and stares will always give them away. And that's why we shippers love them so much.

They are in love, and can't hide it.

Edited by vida

Lino, I'd like to say a big I AGREE to everything you have just said. :)

And welcome to the world of shipping R/E. You sometimes wonder if you are a bit loony when rooting for these two, and then you watch interviews or vids of them together and go "Nah, I'm sane. These two are clearly attracted to each other, not matter what comes out of their mouths".

Their body language and stares will always give them away. And that's why we shippers love them so much.

They are in love, and can't hide it.

Whose a bit loony? US? :whaa: I am shocked...hehe... but yeah I do question why do I ship them? Then I see the vids/interviews/pics of them together and then I am reminded why I do ship them ;) YES I am sane-I dont see what I want to see...like I said if I didnt see anything, I would freely admit it but that is it though isnt it? We do see something-something very real :) The bolded sentences from vida says it all ;)

As for the interview Luciana-he sure didnt deny enjoying the kiss ;) But yeah I did feel badly for him-it was interesting to see that interviewer messing w. him the way that he was LOL

Edited by cbmac12

LOL cbmac, I was talking about me... but I'm glad you question your sanity too. That's always a good thing! :lol:

The thing is that, even though I question WHY I ship these two, I always end up finding FACTS about it.

As we said earlier, their BL is just so obvious. They are clearly attracted to each other... and deny it, in their case, makes it even more suspicious!

And LOL at Jeremy Clarkson teasing Rupert about Emma. It was just so clear that he is also as suspicious as we are about those two!

LOL cbmac, I was talking about me... but I'm glad you question your sanity too. That's always a good thing! :lol:

The thing is that, even though I question WHY I ship these two, I always end up finding FACTS about it.

As we said earlier, their BL is just so obvious. They are clearly attracted to each other... and deny it, in their case, makes it even more suspicious!

And LOL at Jeremy Clarkson teasing Rupert about Emma. It was just so clear that he is also as suspicious as we are about those two!

LOL!!!! nah I think we ALL question our sanity ;) hehe...but SO freakin true-it is all about finding FACTS about them...BL, facial expressions, just the all around love looks :)

I do find it funny that he was ribbing Rupert, but it was also funny how he went on about it and then asked Rupert the "question" ;)

It would be too brazen to say, "You two aren't fooling anyone"... even though they aren't. :P

I think there is a general acceptance of the fact that we'll hear about it officially when they are comfortable enough to break it to the media. They've NEVER outright denied it all this time. That refussal speaks as loudly as an admition. :yesyes:

I get daily horoscope emails, which come with little blogs. Today's blog was called 'Body Language 101'. We all know about R/E's body language, and what it means so this is nothing new, but reading the below just made me smile thinking about them:

The Congenial Mirror

This is a method of non-verbal communication that everyone falls into at some point in conversations, consciously or otherwise. Mirroring how a person is sitting, where they place their hands, etc. communicates that you are attracted to other person, or trying to make them comfortable with you. You are displaying your desire to establish a connection and put them at ease.

Sizing Up or Sizing Down?

You’ve probably caught yourself doing this at some point when approaching another person. You either look at them from top to bottom—sizing them “down,†or from the feet up to the face, sizing them “up.†This can happen so fast that you complete the task before you even realize that you’ve just done it. The top-to-bottom size-down has a tendency to look like you have bedroom eyes or you are “checking them out.†When sexuality isn’t an issue, it is actually considered a show of dominance. If you size them up, or start at their feet and work up to their face, it can have a more submissive tone and is good to use when first meeting someone you do not wish to intimidate.

It MORE than describes these 2 the mirroring...I mean even in the HP movies, watch their movements with each other starting in OOTP..HBP...DH...now is it a coincidence we would see them mirroring each other in a movie that starts off when we first suspected their feelings for each other changed? ;) Who knows...all I do know is that the mirroring w. each other has to be the cutest and sweetest thing ever-that is your other half.

As for checking each other out-they constantly are doing it-I believe they do want the other to know, especially now- Emma saw that sly smile her man did when she looked over shoulder pass JKR...looking at each other on stage, during the interview w. Edith Gorman...you have peripheral vision and can always tell when someone is looking at ya- I still laugh when watching the interview about Rupert's peripheral vision for spiders LOL ;)

Thanks for posting this rupertemmagrint!!! ;)

Jon... ITA... NOT denying it, = total admission....THEY ARE TOGETHER... I will keep saying it until we can say YES THEY HAVE FINALLY ANNOUNCED IT ;) aww who am I kidding- I will be screaming it then even louder ;)