The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

The clip of them on their bikes makes me do this: :ohyeah::blush: I just LOVE that clip of them together-Emma is ALL smiles-I think she can hear Rupert talking to the guy walking w. them...Rupert is all smiles too ;) How many of us believe they were on their way to THE KISS? ;) hehe

I saw on another site w/ the bicycle clip/gif the caption, "Papa Watson approves ;D "

Is that Emma's dad walking w/them?

Edited by rupert&emmagrint
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO WAY... that really is her papa??? TOO CUTE... that makes it even better!!! Papa approving of future son-in-law ;) THEY ARE TOGETHER... that should be in my signature ;):ohyeah: But in all honesty, I dont know if that is her pop-some say yes, others say no- I wouldnt know LOL

Edited by cbmac12

Hey guys, that is not her dad, would have been great though xD

that is her papa: http://www.osoblog.tv/emmawatson-dad.jpg

I'm still not sure. I looked at your picture Rose, and that guy kinda looks like that guy walking with them to me. They both have receding hairlines and similar builds, although the guy in the bike clip looks a little heavier and has a little longer hair.

I'm still not sure. I looked at your picture Rose, and that guy kinda looks like that guy walking with them to me. They both have receding hairlines and similar builds, although the guy in the bike clip looks a little heavier and has a little longer hair.

yeah they look a bit alike, you´re right. could be brothers.

but i think the man in the clip is younger and his face is kinda "wider". here is an older pic of mr watson, when you look at his nose, its much smaller than the nose from the man in the clip,;)

http://www.emmaempire.net/archives/galleries/medium/29743.jpg

Ahh thanks Rose!! :) I am still not sure either but dont matter-R/E are riding their bikes w. each other just so freakin cute-their smiles says it all ;)

Rupert seems to have SO much fun, riding along with Miss Watson ;)

LOL vida!! 12 really? Awww that would be cute! LOL...

I know Rupert looks like he is having SO much fun indeed w. a certain Ms. Watson. ;)

Edited by cbmac12

I'm going to have to start clicking links on the preceeding pages because I have not yet seen this bike clip yee all speak of. And the "tiny ball of light" was HILARIOUS Kristen!!! I saw it the day of the Oscars when a dear friend sent me the link and I have not been able to stop watching it since! :ohyeah::yesyes::rofl:

How cute would it be if the next time we saw them riding it were on a bicycle built for two? :P:doh:

I'm going to have to start clicking links on the preceeding pages because I have not yet seen this bike clip yee all speak of. And the "tiny ball of light" was HILARIOUS Kristen!!! I saw it the day of the Oscars when a dear friend sent me the link and I have not been able to stop watching it since! :ohyeah::yesyes::rofl:

How cute would it be if the next time we saw them riding it were on a bicycle built for two? :P:doh:

OMG, that would be hilarious and cute at the same time :yesyes::D

We would all do this :whaa:;)

Yall how freakin funny would it be (because of all the buzz Tiny Ball of Light has gotten) that R/E would be asked to perform it? ;)

omg that would be legendary!!

btw, the last little part that ron whispers in TinyBallOfLight.. it really sounds like rupert actually recorded that especially for the oscars, or is it just like the rest of the song, digitally remastered?! wouldnt it be awesome if he did that?

omg that would be legendary!!

btw, the last little part that ron whispers in TinyBallOfLight.. it really sounds like rupert actually recorded that especially for the oscars, or is it just like the rest of the song, digitally remastered?! wouldnt it be awesome if he did that?

No, it was digitally remastered. But the last part, when he whispers is so sexy!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing, Lino! What a beautiful song! It's perfect for them... :D

Seriously, how can anyone in the world deny they clearly are attracted to each other? I understand if people don't want to ship them. But denying their obvious chemistry? That's impossible!

^ IKR! It's kind of hard to deny that they're together at this point! :lol:

OMG, I really can not believe how much has changed though in one years time. In a few hours it is officially my one year anniversary of having joined all of you wonderful Rupert/Emma and Ron/Hermione shippers. Back then there were times of great uncertainty when I looked at the Rupert and Emma relationship. Sure there was a lot to go on, even back then, which is what drew me to them to begin with, but it needed validation. It needed the confirmation of seeing more of what we saw during the HBP press run, especially given their comments regarding the kiss, which at first was a legitimate smoke screen in that it created JUST enough doubt for me to question if they R/Eally did feel strong enough for eachother to become a couple. Combine that with the rumors of Emma dating guys, there were moments when my confidence wavered. Not any more!!! I am sooooo convinced that they are together now. The fact that both of them are "single" ;) to go along with all the body language and touching and banter (I mean Rupert and Emma always DO have such great banter :lol: ahhhh flashbacks to old Qs about R/Hr). I feel like I've been shipping these two for years. It's hard to believe that it has been ONE year now.

Another BIG difference between then and now is that all the Dan/Emma shippers have gone by the wayside. Everyone knows what the score is now. If Emma were the seeker and Rupert were the golden snitch, I'd say that the Rupert/Emma Shipping community just won the Quidditch Cup!!! :ohyeah:

oh btw... I owe a BIG THANKYOU -hugs- to all of you for helping to make shipping such an enjoyable part of my life over the last year!!! <3 :sob::wub:

Edited by casualobserver

OMG that video is PERFECT for them... I love "peanut butter to my jelly" and "Im gonna marry you"..."apple to my pie" awwwwwww such sweet verses... Jon I dont know how or what else to add to your comments!!! All I can say is this: 2011 will be OUR year- R/E shippers and R/Hr shippers ;):ohyeah::ohyeah: THEY ARE SO TOGETHER ;)

Btw lino, thanks for finding that AWESOME video :)

The thing about the wonderful community that we all built here is that we've always remained positive.

And by 'positive' I don't mean that we were saying 'They are together'.

What I mean is that we've always believed in R/E's attraction to each other, and that all along they had feelings for one another. And we've never lost sight... in spite of Emma's boyfriend(s)!:P

IMO, there's no use to be a shipper if I don't remain positive. And I am glad I've found such a like-minded lot here.

Regardless of the time you've all been shipping them, the fact that the R/E shipper community keeps getting larger and larger as time goes by, truly speaks for itself. :D

Should be doing school work but will in a few seconds here LOL...vida I loved what ya had to say girl :)

As for shipping RE, I only did it because yeah I did think they were attracted to each other and had feelings for each other. But to be honest especially these last few months, I think/believe those feelings have def come to the surface and something has happened w. them for the good of our shipper hearts that is ;) They have been looking and acting alot closer than I have ever seen them before. Do I think they are together, secretly? Tbh, yeah I do. There has been too much lately to say otherwise-the tweets, the pics at BAFTAs, the closeness of RE at BAFTAs, Emma being home more often in London...I am not a detective, but those clues lead me to say RE=together ;):ohyeah:

Should be doing school work but will in a few seconds here LOL...vida I loved what ya had to say girl :)

As for shipping RE, I only did it because yeah I did think they were attracted to each other and had feelings for each other. But to be honest especially these last few months, I think/believe those feelings have def come to the surface and something has happened w. them for the good of our shipper hearts that is ;) They have been looking and acting alot closer than I have ever seen them before. Do I think they are together, secretly? Tbh, yeah I do. There has been too much lately to say otherwise-the tweets, the pics at BAFTAs, the closeness of RE at BAFTAs, Emma being home more often in London...I am not a detective, but those clues lead me to say RE=together ;):ohyeah:

Thanks cbmac. :)

I do think they are secretly together now too.

I was talking about the darker days before, when we remained positive in spite of the 'circumstances'. :P

But staying up together until 5 am on BAFTAS after-party which was, at the same time, Valentine's Day???

Uhmmm... I think they totally used the event to be together on the day, without raising any suspicions. :yesyes:

LOL done with school work :)

AHHH yes the darker days LOL...seems like such a long tim ago... now we have the "light" (ok how bad am I-thinking of "tiny ball of light" in my head now-ahh that song wont leave! LOL)....anyway I KNOW VDAY-til 5AM!!! LOVE IT!!!! ;) What better way to spend Vday than at all night BAFTA's after party, without indeed raising any suspicions ;) These 2 are GOOD :)

I am so happy i have you peoples here.

I was looking at pictures yesterday and got a bit down with seeing so many pics of Emma and Daniel being to close for my liking. I tried to convince myself that Emma and Daniels closeness showed fun and love for each other but in a good friend way. But with Rupert there seems to be an awkwardness of trying not to get to close, as to not get people suspicious. However there always seems to be, touches and looks between them which you wouldn't do to a friend, but to someone you are attracted to.

I do believe all that, but the pictures with Dan still left a bad taste.

But then i come here, read all your comments, and i am positively convinced again.

Thank you all.