The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel talking about the R/E kissing scene:

"Rupert kissed Emma in that scene in the seventh film; which I imagine was quite odd… Although I was desperate to be on set, but they knew, they so predicted that I would be a nightmare if I was on set, and I would be giving Emma and Rupert nothing but grief if I was on set that day. They actually sent me to the Forest to film that day; they sent me about 30 miles away from the studios so I was going to be nowhere near the studio. I was gutted."

I think Rupert and Emma were relieved that Daniel wasn't there. :)

LOL!!! More than relieved is my guess...I think they knew Dan was going to see those true feelings come out-which CLEARLY had because looky looky what we got now ;) SO convinced they are together...

Anyway.. I still laugh over Rupert saying Emma sent me out (when Dan and her had to kiss)...like sending out "hubby" because he couldnt behave himself ;) hehe

I love them, they're adorable together :)

and may I say I have a few pictures I'd love to share.

that is all. (:

gorgeous!!

Luciana.. so true, guess Rupert and Emma could act more freely ^_^

@Lindy, absolutely loved your picspam!

Glad to hear you have a soft spot for R/E too. :)

@Rose, the 2nd pic you posted is indeed a very good manip. Before becoming a shipper I once came across it while watching HP-related photos and thought it was real! :P

In the third picture Emma is like :drool:

I think Emma got a bit confused and may have thought she was in the 'vampires' movie. It looks like she is resisting the temptation to jump at Rupert's neck there, doesn't it?

Their attraction is just so telling, so obvious... and it's adorable that they don't know how to hide it, even when they are professional actors.

Anyway.. I still laugh over Rupert saying Emma sent me out (when Dan and her had to kiss)...like sending out "hubby" because he couldnt behave himself ;) hehe

It was hilarious when he sad that. For a moment it made me think of 'Mr & Mrs (Arthur) Weasley' when I first heard it. :yesyes:

And it's funny though that the set was open to Rupert when Dan and Emma filmed the kiss.

However, it was just R/E, Yates and the cameraman when it was their turn. ;)

I think they all knew there has always been much more than meets the eye with R/E.

Edited by vida

@Lindy, absolutely loved your picspam!

Glad to hear you have a soft spot for R/E too. :)

@Rose, the 2nd pic you posted is indeed a very good manip. Before becoming a shipper I once came across it while watching HP-related photos and thought it was real! :P

I think Emma got a bit confused and may have thought she was in the 'vampires' movie. It looks like she is resisting the temptation to jump at Rupert's neck there, doesn't it?

Their attraction is just so telling, so obvious... and it's adorable that they don't know how to hide it, even when they are professional actors.

It was hilarious when he sad that. For a moment it made me think of 'Mr & Mrs (Arthur) Weasley' when I first heard it. :yesyes:

And it's funny though that the set was open to Rupert when Dan and Emma filmed the kiss.

I think they all knew there has always been much more than meets the eye with R/E.

Yes, it's weird, isn't it? Rupert could stay in the set, but not Daniel...

What motivated you to buy an ice cream truck? We heard that you have one.

I do. Something I always wanted. The just love the music and I actually brought it up the last day of film and me and Emma served ice cream.

HOW FREAKIN AWESOME IS IT HE MENTIONS HIS GIRL IN THE INTERVIEW HE DID BACK IN NOVEMBER!!!

:ohyeah::ohyeah: THIS IS my feelings right now about them being together ;)

So much more to say but I need to head to bed....R/E love just gets stronger each day yall!!!! NITE!!

Might be, because it is a different sort of kiss.

Dan and Emma's was a kiss which had to be just "hot", and only to be good enough for Ron's nighmare. Nothing more! They had to jump on each other and kiss. The kiss had to be sexual but nothing else. Which might be easier for actors who have known each other the way Emma and Dan have.

However Ron & Emma's kiss had to be so much more. It had to have so many layers.

It has to be hot, sexual with longing for each other. Showing through the love they have for each other. Rupert and Emma knew that they couldn't just give us a kiss which was only hot. They had to put all the characters (and their own :lol: ) feeling in it. They know that Ron & Hermione are the Love-story of Harry Potter, which has be going on for years and was coming to a peak now. However as there is most properly only this one kiss altogether, they know they had to get it right for the story but also satisfy all the fans of the show and their characters.

To have just one kiss which has to be amazing enough for the fans, and to show love, lust, hunger, longing and everything else, is not as easy.

Since its just one kiss to show their extend of their 8 years relationship, they knew it has to be THE BEST KISS EVER!

And now i can't wait. I just hope it will be as good as i imagine and i will not be disappointed.

Sorry for starting new replies instead of everything in one go. But with having my ill daughter at home, there is not much i can do apart from browsing the web (household? = not in the mood :P ). But having her at home, she also keeps on interrupting me. So therefor, i have to start and stop again.

Anyway, found this new music clip about E/R. I do like it. I like the close up we get and all the little glances. But i think it should have been plain with no added editing. And i really would have liked seeing the clip where Emma and Rupert kept on brushing their arms, by the interview with Edith after the Baftas. All in all, i still enjoy the Clip loads. :lol:

Sorry for starting new replies instead of everything in one go. But with having my ill daughter at home, there is not much i can do apart from browsing the web (household? = not in the mood :P ). But having her at home, she also keeps on interrupting me. So therefor, i have to start and stop again.

Anyway, found this new music clip about E/R. I do like it. I like the close up we get and all the little glances. But i think it should have been plain with no added editing. And i really would have liked seeing the clip where Emma and Rupert kept on brushing their arms, by the interview with Edith after the Baftas. All in all, i still enjoy the Clip loads. :lol:

Wow, I am in love with this video!! Thank you for sharing.

Oh and I am sorry to hear your daughter is ill, hope she gets better soon :)

Amazing vid!!!!!!!!!! :D

I love them, they're adorable together :)

and may I say I have a few pictures I'd love to share.

that is all. (:

Anyone else think that last one of Rupert/Emma at BAFTAs where shocker Emma cant stop looking/staring right at her man that Emma is looking at Rupert and saying "you are all mine after the show is over tonight" ;) HENCE the tweet of them staying til 5AM at BAFTA afterparty together hehe...great now look how yall have influenced my sweet innocent mind ;)

Anyone else think that last one of Rupert/Emma at BAFTAs where shocker Emma cant stop looking/staring right at her man that Emma is looking at Rupert and saying "you are all mine after the show is over tonight" ;) HENCE the tweet of them staying til 5AM at BAFTA afterparty together hehe...great now look how yall have influenced my sweet innocent mind ;)

:lol: Partying together until 5am really means they had a GOOOOD time with each other. I guess Rupert was all hers the whole time :D

btw I expect a lot more hugs and affection at the coming premieres, I mean these premieres will be the LAST Harry Potter premieres and I guess they will be overwhelmed by their emotions and don´t care for the cameras anymore ( Keeping my fingers crossed ) :)

Ya know what Rose? I was thinking the same thing...by the time the premieres happen, I dont think they really will care anymore who sees them ;) Btw was thinking this and I know we have probably all said this before...but that picspam that Lindy posted (BRILLIANT AND AWESOME BTW!!!!!!!! :))looking at the past pictures of them together, Emma would place her arms around Rupert's shoulders which would say "buddy", good friend...now when you see them together, what is she doing? Rupert-she has her arms around his waist, pinching his jacket because she is grabbing onto him tightly (you can see that again at BAFTA's-the pic in the PEOPLE magazine, I was "examining" closely LOL and you can see that Rupert's jacket was bunched up where Emma would be holding onto him...at the DH premieres-holding hand was placed near "chair area" ;) Emma's hands on Dan? Around his shoulders-"buddy", good friend. Rupert's hands? On lower back and in a very sweet manner...plus him holding on tightly to her for dear life too...now in that same BAFTA's pic-you cant see where Rupert's hands were ;) I love analyzing these 2 and their BL w. each other :)

Of course I had to check out your analysis ;) and you are right: http://viva-tv.mtvnimages.com/images/106762041.jpg?width=590&height=443&matte=true&matteColor=black

also this seems to say: "It looks like i am more affectionate towards Dan but look where my other hand is", and Ruperts like: "Nothing to worry about over there, my lady knows where she belongs" :P:yesyes:http://newsaajkal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/dan-emma-rupert.jpg

Ya know what Rose? I was thinking the same thing...by the time the premieres happen, I dont think they really will care anymore who sees them ;) Btw was thinking this and I know we have probably all said this before...but that picspam that Lindy posted (BRILLIANT AND AWESOME BTW!!!!!!!! :))looking at the past pictures of them together, Emma would place her arms around Rupert's shoulders which would say "buddy", good friend...now when you see them together, what is she doing? Rupert-she has her arms around his waist, pinching his jacket because she is grabbing onto him tightly (you can see that again at BAFTA's-the pic in the PEOPLE magazine, I was "examining" closely LOL and you can see that Rupert's jacket was bunched up where Emma would be holding onto him...at the DH premieres-holding hand was placed near "chair area" ;) Emma's hands on Dan? Around his shoulders-"buddy", good friend. Rupert's hands? On lower back and in a very sweet manner...plus him holding on tightly to her for dear life too...now in that same BAFTA's pic-you cant see where Rupert's hands were ;) I love analyzing these 2 and their BL w. each other :)

What picture are you talking about? Because between them was JKR.

Luciana, I think cbmac may be referring to this pic

But I'm not entirely sure this is indeed the pic cbmac has seen as I don't see where Rupert's jacket is 'bunched-up' as she mentioned... :unsure:

I agree with you all saying that Emma hugs Dan and Rupert in a different way, even if she mantains that she loves them both as brothers. :rolleyes:

Tbh when I saw the pics from the latest premiere I got the feeling R/E didn't know how to approach the public hug. They probably just knew that not hugging at all would raise suspicions, as they've done so for many years... maybe even the media was going to assume they got into a rift or something, like they always do to generate 'news'.

But they probably didn't want to seem too touchy-feely either, especially if they are dating like many of us suspect, so they might have opted for not leaning their heads together again like they did in HBP premiere (which I LOVED!)

But, being R/E and loving to get cozy with each other, I'd say they couldn't help it and Emma just had to put her arm that low around Rupert's back.

And him, in turn, place his open hand fully on her bare back without any reservations. :rolleye0012:

Edited by vida

YES that is the pic vida :) Way to find it! I couldnt! LOL...anyway in my magazine (I have the closer up version ;)) when I was analyzing it, I was like, where are their hands hehe...to me and my eyes when I looked at the picture closely, it looks like Rupert's suit was being scrunched up but could be wrong-but we are not wrong when we say where Emma's hand is ;) I couldnt see Rupert's other hand, can only guess where hehe...maybe that is why Emma is smiling like mad and Rupert has that sneaky grin ;) They can run for so long from the media...they have been busted by SPD (Shipper Police Department ;))...as for the premieres this year-that is the closest I have ever have seen them-as much as I adore the heads touching, their grabbing onto each other possessively was so much ahem NIIIIICER ;) That to me denotes a couple which I believe more than ever (broken record LOL) they are right now ;)

WOW there really is a difference-was he standing on something? I love how close they are standing next to each other awww... ;)They just really do make a sexy looking couple dont they! :yesyes:

Edited by cbmac12