The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing w. rumors is that they are just that... we dont know what is true and what is not...for now I am sticking to that they are not dating and that he and Emma have something happening between them ;) But I guess only time will tell-no worries I am not jumping ship at all!!! ;)

Yup, very true. We have no idea what is going on in their lives. I am just an observer and find hints here and there that Emma and Rupert could be dating, but do we know for sure? Nope! Personally I would love them to be together, because it would make such an amazing love story. They know each other since they are very young and spent half of their lives together and suddenly ..Boom.. Love ;) For me, I would be happy if they end up together, not just because I am a R/Hr shipper and it would be kinda cool that my favorite characters´ actors end up together,but also because I think they have this amazing chemistry and being friends before being a couple really strengthens the realtionship (my own experience;))

soooo what I really just wanna say ... as long I am going to see the most amazing kiss I´ll be happy :lol:

There is apparently rumors going around that Rupert might be dating the actress Georgia Groome. Since they were quite a few tweets from people seeing them together.(I can't remember where i saw this rumor, therefore i can't give a link. Sorry)

I don't know what to make of this, because it seemed so obvious by the Baftas, that something was going on between Emma and Rupert. So it would be very strange if those latest rumors are true. Because there is a clear attraction between Emma & Rupert.

Have any of you heard these latest rumor, and what are your thoughts about it?

Hmmm.... I don't think so. Maybe he went out with her, but I don't think she is his girlfriend.

Hmmm.... I don't think so. Maybe he went out with her, but I don't think she is his girlfriend.

Agree Luciana...I wouldnt worry or specualate unless there is hard facts/proof :) We keep our shipper fires burning and alive ;)

As for voting, (welcome to the forum kimloverupandemma!!)...I have TRIED but the stupid site wont let me vote!!! REALLY frustrating...

I loved so much this vid!!!!!!!!!! :wub: And the song is so beautiful!!!!

They are perfect for each other... why they can't see it!!!!!!!!

There is way too much to go on everytime they interact in a public setting. I think they more than see it at this point Luciana. I just don't think they're (mostly Rupert) is quite ready to announce it to the world. Emma and Dan have both said many times how Rupert is a shy and private person.... I honestly believe they are dating, and I think that Emma is not really worried about it being public so much as she has dealt with the public scrutiny before while dating. Rupert on the other hand, I believe wants to keep it quiet for the time being. I don't know if that is because of a feeling of respect towards the HP series and not wanting to steal the limelight from the interest surrounding the final film or because he has not really been part of a publically scrutinized relationship yet, but that's what I believe at least. :yesyes:

There is a chance we might hear something after the final movie leaves theatres if they are in fact dating. That's the time I'm looking at right now... but they may wish to keep things quiet even longer after that. What's the saying???? No news is good news. :P

I dont know...I think they are gonna say something around DH 2 time ;) I, like you, believe they are indeed dating too jon. I cant explain it but something just tells me they are dating. Yes Rupert is very private, as is Emma when you think about it. The problem is that the press tracks down Emma and will take pic after pic of her, whether it is her at an event or drinking coffee LOL Unreal..so yeah out of respect for DH and HP series, they wouldnt want to take the limelight away by saying they are a RL couple. If they are together (which I believe they are ;)), they will be staying away from the media hounds for as long as possible.

Hi again,

I found the correct forum LOL!! :blink: I posted earlier on the R/H forum, but I also forgot to

mention that the brother sister act isn't working maybe because they left out "SOUL" sister

out of the equation. Hey soul sister.......

Wow, was that true that both stayed at the BAFTA party until 5 am?? I think cbmac12 you're

correct that Emma (Aries), is more demonstrative than Rupert (Virgo). He's probably more

affectionate in private, and Emma is more public with her feelings. I can just hear Dan saying

that he's been watching 2 stories develop over the 10 yrs--HP and R/E--we'll see if any of

the cast members say anything during DH 2.

Dee

Just found out that we can start voting for the national movie awards.

Our Trio Rupert, Emma and Daniel is nominated for performance of the year.

Deathly Hallows part 1 for Fantasy

http://www.nationalmovieawards.com/vote

I voted! :) I hope Rupert and Emma can go to the ceremony. I keep my favourite memories from the NMA 2007...

I couldnt pick!!! I loved both R/E performances- that is like picking between your 2 favorite ice creams or candy! LOL...Would love to see both win-how awesome would it be to hear "a tie between Rupert Grint and Emma Watson" ;)

I don't know if any of you have seen this interview Emma gave to the Mail Online, but

I love what she says re:Rupert-- :rolleyes: "goes to Rupert when she wants to laugh, and

snuggle on the sofa in his trailer"!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1332654/Emma-Watson-life-Harry-Potter.html

Also, today in NY, several of the Potter stars/producers are going to be in NYC at

the Apple SOHO store on a panel answering ?'s. No R/E will not be there. I wonder

if Emma will suddenly get an urge to go to "the land of the midnight sun"!!! :rolleye0012:

Uh oh soulsister- have we brainwashed ya ;) hehe...I do remember reading that about Emma saying that about Rupert- it was so sweet...it was also around the same time Emma said (a video of her) talking about hangin out w. Rupert and Dan and this was just the best response any R/E shipper wanted to hear: "hanging out at Rupert's place and meeting up w. Dan at a restaurant". I remember when I heard not saw Emma say but heard her say it I was like :lostit:

As for Emma not being there... who knows if that could be said reason ;) hehe...

Just saw the pictures of her being in ?Paris? .. looks like she´s missing her man..being so far away from him :lol: yeah just my humble guess..

wow it is already april!! july here we come :ohyeah:

That's a fine point soulsister, and I have to admit, I like the change in Rupert's recent fashion choices. He's a good looking guy and when he dresses as he did in the pic spam pictures that Luciana so graciously shared with us I can appreciate why some of the ladies here might :drool: a little.

Luciana's picspam is also a perfect opportunity for me to ask a question I've been holding back for some time now. Do ya'll feel like Jo is a Rupert and Emma shipper, perhaps??? :unsure:

Whether she is or is not... should they get together then she acted in a round about way as a match maker of sorts. Had JKR never written HP, it's doubtful our ship would have ever left port.