The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

What I adore the most about that hug between the 2 of them is that they were not afraid to show their emotions in public to anyone. I also adore the fact that they are burying their faces into each other's shoulders...like I said I am placing bets as we speak ;) That video just makes me smile yet also cry (seeing how sad they are) at the same time!!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many red cards do we think she did to get more takes like this? ;) We know Giggles couldnt keep a straight face sometimes, so maybe messed it up on purpose hehe ;) This pic of them is more than love-just so right :)

My link

Will Rupert/Emma be next??? ;)

LOL!!! I was so thinking the same thing!! ;) I always laugh at the comment made by bookies from later last year-we give them 2014-how hysterical it is that the gambling population is betting on them even ;) I say 2015 ;)

Thank you Rose!! Like I said it is not mine-wished it was-that is why I say the credit is given to Hunter in my siggy :)

LOL!!! I was so thinking the same thing!! ;) I always laugh at the comment made by bookies from later last year-we give them 2014-how hysterical it is that the gambling population is betting on them even ;) I say 2015 ;)

Thank you Rose!! Like I said it is not mine-wished it was-that is why I say the credit is given to Hunter in my siggy :)

WOW!! Bookies are placing odds on R/E--I say 2012!! They're letting Bonnie and Jamie go first--btw CONGRATS BONNIE & JAMIE!! :ohyeah:

Love is exploding at "SNOGWARTS"!! Interesting that Bonnie is 20 and Jamie is 22. Emma is 21 and Rupert will be 23. :rolleye:

This pic is LOVE!! :wub:

Yea, it sure is---Rupert looks so young and DAZED!!! :yesyes:

They both look like they have been hit in the head w. a bludger-one made out of LOVE ;)

Yes congrats to Bonnie and Jamie!

LOL!!! Snogwarts love it!!! ;) Yes love is def exploding from there :)

Yeah it was true-apparently some of the gambling world has placed bets on R/E being married by 2014! LOL I say 2015 (3 years of being together then married ;) hehe) Speaking of which how funny is it as I am typing this, Train's "Marry Me" is playing!! :)

More than anything right now I think it's just nice to see these close moments between the two of them. I'm really going to revel in the Ron/Hermione moments in the final film, but as I do so, I will also be thinking of them as Rupert/Emma moments. It's going to be hard for me to seperate those aspects of the film from REal life. :P

I'll also admit that I'm feeling a bit differently about the Rupert/Emma relationship these days. The best way I can describe it is in the way I often see tv romances. The build up to the two of them getting together seems to hold a different sense of excitement and anticipation. Now that I actually believe they are together, there is less a sense of "excitement" or "anticipation" then there once was, and it is more of a "sweet contented" type of feeling when I see them together. :yesyes:

A big congratulations to Bonnie and Jamie aswell. Hopefully all the HP kids are able to settle down in successful relationships. It's kind of nice to see how HP has brought some of them together. Who new the wizarding world possessed this kind of magic? I guess Dumbledore did, he never underestimated the power of Love! :lol::wub:

Edited by casualobserver

More than anything right now I think it's just nice to see these close moments between the two of them. I'm really going to revel in the Ron/Hermione moments in the final film, but as I do so, I will also be thinking of them as Rupert/Emma moments. It's going to be hard for me to seperate those aspects of the film from REal life. :P

I'll also admit that I'm feeling a bit differently about the Rupert/Emma relationship these days. The best way I can describe it is in the way I often see tv romances. The build up to the two of them getting together seems to hold a different sense of excitement and anticipation. Now that I actually believe they are together, there is less a sense of "excitement" or "anticipation" then there once was, and it is more of a "sweet contented" type of feeling when I see them together. :yesyes:

A big congratulations to Bonnie and Jamie aswell. Hopefully all the HP kids are able to settle down in successful relationships. It's kind of nice to see how HP has brought some of them together. Who new the wizarding world possessed this kind of magic? I guess Dumbledore did, he never underestimated the power of Love! :lol::wub:

Jon omg that is what I have been feeling too lately-like this contented feeling of them being together, I mean dont get me wrong I will be doing cartwheels when they reveal their relationship ;) but yes it is like just this sweet contentment and that feeling of believing more than ever that they are together. That is what I want from the media too-yes take the pics but then leave them be. :yesyes:

They are adorable and I love see them in their little own world :wub:

They are in their own little world, aren't they?

The room is full with people... however, at that precise moment, I think they forgot about the world surrounding them and it was just the two of them in their minds.

That little moment feels so intimate, as if we are spying on them or something (even when it's officially filmed by the HP crew).

And I can't get over Rupert's tears before Emma hugs him.

He automatically moves closer and faces her as soon as he senses her movements, almost as if he was expecting a hug from her was coming!

They are LOVE. Indeed. :yesyes:

Edited by vida

They are adorable and I love see them in their little own world :wub:

Sigh...that lil moment is the biggest and most beautiful moment ever-agree that they are in their own lil world-like vida said, they are surrounded by people but they dont care-they just want to be w. each other at that time. Ya gotta wonder if the #1 shipper (ahem Dan ;)) purposely sat away from them.

Jon omg that is what I have been feeling too lately-like this contented feeling of them being together, I mean dont get me wrong I will be doing cartwheels when they reveal their relationship ;) but yes it is like just this sweet contentment and that feeling of believing more than ever that they are together. That is what I want from the media too-yes take the pics but then leave them be. :yesyes:

I was actually worried a little about admitting that. Because it's a different kind of feeling! It's nice to know I'm not alone in that Kristen! :P Thanks. :P

I was looking at the guy who is sat next to Rupert. He looks a bit uncomfortable!!! Lol :rofl:

hahahaha! I didn't even notice anyone but Emma and Rupert in the dozens of times I've looked at that vid so far Luciana! :rofl: If it had been me sitting next to them my face would have been... :whaa: then :D

R/E crying is just :sob:

That hug is officially my new favourite of their moments.

I agree that it is so personal it seems like we're spying, but they barely seem to notice. The reactions of the people around them is just LOL - "Oh crap, look the other way, look the other way" haha

It's so nice that they had eachother to turn to in those moments.

I like that Dan was sitting with Heyman too, since they're another two people who've been through the entire series together and have probably worked the hardest.

I would like to see the trio together during some stage of the wrap though. As much as I love R/E moments and appreciate that they all have a lot of friends to say goodbye to, it's a little strange that Dan doesn't seem to have been with the two of them much on the last day, considering all they've been through together.

I was looking at the guy who is sat next to Rupert. He looks a bit uncomfortable!!! Lol

LOL!!!! TOTALLY didnt see that!!! GOOD catch Luciana :) The guy is all like "uh, I am intruding on them, scoot over" LOL That is awesome-but what makes it even more awesome, R/E are totally in their own lil world awwww....

Jon, yes a feeling of contentment that they are together now :)

Katherine, I know what ya mean about Dan not being there w. them-maybe he couldnt take saying goodbye-it is interesting, very interesting that R/E are sitting next to each other and that same day served ice cream together and got covered in it LOL...but also, I forget wasnt the last day of filming Dan was not able to stay long? I think he was heading for an interview that day. But yes it is interesting (hehe) that R/E were only together, not Dan.

Why would you come to our thread? LOL That is just asking for a fight really...let us alone with our ship and you can head back to your ship. We dont like confrontations here. I am not a mod but am speaking on behalf of our shippers. If you want to say nice things about R/E then cool, if not, then really there is no point to be here (I am not trying to be rude either).