The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

They are in their own little world, aren't they?

The room is full with people... however, at that precise moment, I think they forgot about the world surrounding them and it was just the two of them in their minds.

That little moment feels so intimate, as if we are spying on them or something (even when it's officially filmed by the HP crew).

And I can't get over Rupert's tears before Emma hugs him.

He automatically moves closer and faces her as soon as he senses her movements, almost as if he was expecting a hug from her was coming!

They are LOVE. Indeed. :yesyes:

Yup, in their own little world--I love the way Dan is just taking this whole romance in!! :rolleye0012:

I think by Warners releasing this video, and the producers talking about the last day of filming,

they're hinting that they're a couple. Also, R/E were the ONLY cast members on stage at the BAFTA's,

which spoke volumes. I think the announcement is

coming this summer around the time of DH 2! ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soulsister, no way!!!! I am not kidding when I say this but my friends and I have been saying the same thing-why would WB release stuff of them together when it is BTS if they were not a couple...I was totally thinking the same thing when they first released that cute pic of Emma hugging Rupert from behind. I was like why would they show this? It is interesting that they were the only cast members on the stage. :) Yes I have a GOOOOOOOOOOD feeling that they are going to more than exceed our expectations of happiness for them! :)

hey, im new here. i have been reading this forum for bout a month. i finally decided to join.

have you guys noticed in the deleted scene with ron and hermione and skipping rocks that it seems more of rupert and emma than ron and hermione.

hey, im new here. i have been reading this forum for bout a month. i finally decided to join.

have you guys noticed in the deleted scene with ron and hermione and skipping rocks that it seems more of rupert and emma than ron and hermione.

Welcome to the forum! I'm Katharine :)

That sucks about your display name. On the old forum we were able to change it after a certain amount of days, I'm not sure if it's the same here. A mod might be able to help if you go to one of their help threads at the bottom of the forum, or send one a PM. :)

I agree about the skipping stones scene. I always think of that as R/E rather than R/Hr, it seems more like them to me.

Welcome aboard!!! I'm Dee. This is a fun ship(pers)to be on---we're going to have lots of fun on this shippers cruise-

especially the next few months--just call this the "LOVE BOAT" for R/E. Btw--love your thread name R/Eal love!! :yesyes: And yup--that stone throwing scene is absolutely R/E :yesyes:

Edited by soulsister

oh my god! i just realized i mistyped my thread name!!!!!!!!! i meant R/Eal Love not rE/Al love. i cant believe i cant even change it.

Welcome to the forum!! Yes very cool screen name! :) SO true-the rock skipping scene-very R/E :)

Soulsister-loveboat- hehe-LOVE that comment ;) Yes our ship sails and is not ready to come to shore (yet) ;)

Luciana-I KNOW Emma is the original R/Hr shipper-bless her heart!!! :) I still Emma's quote about the H/Hr dance scene-"she leaves because she is in love with Ron and wants to be true to herself". SIGH... is it DH time yet? ;)

oh my god! i just realized i mistyped my thread name!!!!!!!!! i meant R/Eal Love not rE/Al love. i cant believe i cant even change it.

I am not sure if you have to wait 90 days from your initial username, but once you change your username you must wait at least 90 days before you change it again. I am pretty sure I changed mine before 90 days when I first signed up in this forum, so I think you can change it before asking for assistance from the moderators. Go to your profile page, there are 4 options listed... Chat, Profile, Forums, and Settings. Click Settings there should be an option on the left that says, Change Display Name That should link you to a page where you can enter a new display name and your password. I hope that works for you. Good Luck! :doh: No matter what the username is a lovely sentiment and welcome to the forum and our delightful shipping community! :lol:

As far as the stone skipping scene, I've yet to see it in anything other than still photos, so it will be interesting to note whether I think of it as a R/E moment or a R/Hr moment when seen in context of the film. As much as I LOVE R/E, I'm kinding of hoping their acting is good enough to take me to seeing that moment as a R/Hr moment. >.< I'm perfectly happy with my R/E moments appearing in earnst OFF screen. :D

Oh, and my name is Jon btw! :P *waves*

Edited by casualobserver

Hate to say it Jon, but even Emma's voice and the way they are interacting w. each other was R/E ;) Which I am SO not complaining...but the lil looks are completely Emma and Rupert-very cute looks though ;) Yeah the vibe I got was not R/Hr.

I'm not their shipper (or any of the actors) but been enjoying the topic still. (:

Hate to say it Jon, but even Emma's voice and the way they are interacting w. each other was R/E

Wow, someone else thinks that about her voice as well! I thought it was just me.

I am not sure if you have to wait 90 days from your initial username, but once you change your username you must wait at least 90 days before you change it again. I am pretty sure I changed mine before 90 days when I first signed up in this forum, so I think you can change it before asking for assistance from the moderators. Go to your profile page, there are 4 options listed... Chat, Profile, Forums, and Settings. Click Settings there should be an option on the left that says, Change Display Name That should link you to a page where you can enter a new display name and your password. I hope that works for you. Good Luck! :doh: No matter what the username is a lovely sentiment and welcome to the forum and our delightful shipping community! :lol:

As far as the stone skipping scene, I've yet to see it in anything other than still photos, so it will be interesting to note whether I think of it as a R/E moment or a R/Hr moment when seen in context of the film. As much as I LOVE R/E, I'm kinding of hoping their acting is good enough to take me to seeing that moment as a R/Hr moment. >.< I'm perfectly happy with my R/E moments appearing in earnst OFF screen. :D

Oh, and my name is Jon btw! :P *waves*

thanks. i will go and try that. You should try seeing the video. Their facial expressions, and voices are just really them. i'm not saying they're not great actors because they are. but i just see more R/E than R/HR. that could be why they cut it.i think of it more like they have so much and such great chemistry between each other that it's just impossobile for some of it not to be seen in a scene like the skipping rocks one.

thanks so much for telling me how to change my display name. now it's R/Eal love.

Edited by rE/Al Love

Yeah azileea, I have also heard people say that as well- I can't explain it but it just didnt sound like Hermione at that moment. I know they were told by Yates to improvise the scene so it could be for a split second they forgot what they were doing LOL

R/Eal Love.. ITA- that was R/E there-they were being told to improvise and that was what we got ;) That amazing hot chemistry between the 2 of them...what I love watching is how very subtley they are rubbing up against each other :) As for the scene being deleted-I keep trying to think where they could have put it and it wouldnt have fit anywhere-it was Ron without his sling for one thing and when we see him in his cot, he was still wearing it. It also would have made me sad that they have that moment the 2 of them and then Ron leaves Hermione devastated. So yeah as much as I LOVE the scene between the 2 of them, I would call this more a "BTS moment" of R/E.

Yeah azileea, I have also heard people say that as well- I can't explain it but it just didnt sound like Hermione at that moment. I know they were told by Yates to improvise the scene so it could be for a split second they forgot what they were doing LOL

R/Eal Love.. ITA- that was R/E there-they were being told to improvise and that was what we got ;) That amazing hot chemistry between the 2 of them...what I love watching is how very subtley they are rubbing up against each other :) As for the scene being deleted-I keep trying to think where they could have put it and it wouldnt have fit anywhere-it was Ron without his sling for one thing and when we see him in his cot, he was still wearing it. It also would have made me sad that they have that moment the 2 of them and then Ron leaves Hermione devastated. So yeah as much as I LOVE the scene between the 2 of them, I would call this more a "BTS moment" of R/E.

yeah, i could never figure out where they would have put it either. oh, i didn't know they were told to improve, that explains it. I agree , they have such good chemsistry on and off screen. I love how ron/rupert ( not completely sure which one the scene was) was so sweet and tender. that scene is just so perfect.

I was never sure if these were BTS moments or not because I thought I saw the camera at one point and you could also see I believe Yates walking around. But yeah I think these were deleted scenes, which did suck that they took those out because it showed Hermione's love for Ron. I think they took them out because Yates said he just wanted to focus on Ron's jealousy at that point. (bless max movie mode ;)).

Im new to this forum but i love it. Rupert and Emma are adorable together i only hope they do get it together. its really obvious he likes her but im not so sure about her liking him sometimes....really hope they get it together

Im new to this forum but i love it. Rupert and Emma are adorable together i only hope they do get it together. its really obvious he likes her but im not so sure about her liking him sometimes....really hope they get it together

Welcome!!

I think Emma likes Rupert, definitelly, but she confuses me sometimes...

Welcome!!

im the same...esp in interviews she sometimes comes across like she likes dan more...but then theres pics and smiles and the chemistry with rupert.

Welcome!!

Yea, I think they confuse themselves sometimes--you can't tell if she's talking

about Ron or Rupert--another funny thing--I've heard both say they're very much

like their characters, so it's getting pretty foggy. :lostit: They're going to

trip up one of these days. During one interview, Rupert started to say "a yes

RON (and he started laughing), loves Hermione. I think they're reading these

forums, and are having fun with their fans (shippers). :rolleyes:

Yea, I think they confuse themselves sometimes--you can't tell if she's talking

about Ron or Rupert--another funny thing--I've heard both say they're very much

like their characters, so it's getting pretty foggy. :lostit: They're going to

trip up one of these days. During one interview, Rupert started to say "a yes

RON (and he started laughing), loves Hermione. I think they're reading these

forums, and are having fun with their fans (shippers). :rolleyes:

:unsure: mmhhh really dont know whats goin on...ive seen that interview with rupert and i think he was clearly stating it was ron not him.... i hope they do trip up. if they dont get together after dh2 comes out or announce they have been together its prob doubtful they eva will get it together :sob: cant wait to see the premiere pics should tell a bit maybe :yesyes:

LOL!!! First off welcome R/E Fan!! This is our crazy world of the ship :) I believe that Emma and Rupert BOTH have feelings for each other...when Emma says "it's written all over Rupert's face how much he loves her" and Rupert says "he's obviously in love w. Emma" are very telling. I think Rupert is the one who before was kind of shying away from her and she never knew how he felt about her. There is def an attraction and feelings for each other. Plus I will be honest, I always see that smile of hers reach her eyes whenever she is just with Rupert-that is very telling too. Their BL and facial expressions screams love for each other, as both friends and possibly something more. Also, in interviews, Emma glows about Rupert, especially these last 2 years-during HBP when the guy was like "a girl like you would go for a guy like him", Emma was very put off about that/annoyed and immediately went into how handsome and gorgeous he is. She also has always referred to Dan as being like her brother, Alex. Yes we know we have heard the 2 of them (R/E) say they are like brother/sister blah blah, but that comment sailed about 1 1/2 years ago for credibility! LOL I have said it once and will say it again, we dont give up the ship until it is time too hehe

Also soulsister-your comment was awesome!!! Yea I think they are having fun with us ;) LOL

Edited by cbmac12

LOL!!! First off welcome R/E Fan!! This is our crazy world of the ship :) I believe that Emma and Rupert BOTH have feelings for each other...when Emma says "it's written all over Rupert's face how much he loves her" and Rupert says "he's obviously in love w. Emma" are very telling. I think Rupert is the one who before was kind of shying away from her and she never knew how he felt about her. There is def an attraction and feelings for each other. Plus I will be honest, I always see that smile of hers reach her eyes whenever she is just with Rupert-that is very telling too. Their BL and facial expressions screams love for each other, as both friends and possibly something more. Also, in interviews, Emma glows about Rupert, especially these last 2 years-during HBP when the guy was like "a girl like you would go for a guy like him", Emma was very put off about that/annoyed and immediately went into how handsome and gorgeous he is. She also has always referred to Dan as being like her brother, Alex. Yes we know we have heard the 2 of them (R/E) say they are like brother/sister blah blah, but that comment sailed about 1 1/2 years ago for credibility! LOL I have said it once and will say it again, we dont give up the ship until it is time too hehe

Also soulsister-your comment was awesome!!! Yea I think they are having fun with us ;) LOL

Ughhh! That guy was annoying!!!! :tongue0020: Of course Emma would fall in love with him, Rupert is a wonderful man!!!!!! I'm glad Emma put that guy in his place! :yesyes: