The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Completely agree! I started shipping R/E in 2007, and over the past 4 years, their chemistry remains strong/gotten stronger. Despite whoever they've each been involved with over the years, the fact that they still have that kind of chemistry/bond with each other is special. I personally am not gonna jump ship unless one of them officially says 'I do' to someone else...but of course, as I'm Ms. Positivity, the only endgame is R/E, and as they're 21 & 22.5, there's plenty of time for that to happen. ;)

i completely agree. its amazing that instead of their chemistry fading its getting stronger.

Dont get me wrong sooooo not jumping ship i love them together....think im sick of waiting for that announcement to come....when emma said she left college i was like yay! i was thinkin maybe had something to do with mr grint being far away... then rupert started filming in norway... sooooo not jumping ship just gettin impatient

its ok. i get impatient to. sometimes i think im just crazy and they i am over analyzing and that they don't like each other. But a little while after i will be like there's no way those two can not like each other.

Doing school work and took a quick break ;) But yeah it is crazy how much she stands that much closer to Rupert and everything-they were practically standing on top of each other in that post interview-I love that because it's not like the interview was in front of a bunch of people-it was just the interviewer, R/E, and Heyman and JKR.

i have always noticed in pictures she is always leaning her head and body toward rupert.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree cbmac12---let's take all this gossip, and bail the water from the ship. It seems there are

some jealous fans out there, that are trying to sink our ship!! :tongue0020: This reminds me of

REEL-REAL--or Victor Krum/Lavender Brown. Do they realize that this is just like the Potter films?

I'm still really glad to see that Warner's released that last day hug, and showed Dan's reaction--

smiling and clapping!! :rolleyes: Btw--another video was released of Dan/Emma/Rupert talking about

staying in touch--on the Snitchseeker. Dan said Emma calls them both, but Rupert and Dan staying in

contact, well they're both just lazy!! :yesyes:

AMEN soulsister :) You said it!!! YES love the HUG BIG TIME ;)

Dan/Rupert-both lazy but Emma texts/calls LOL They are so Harry/Ron/Hermione arent they! LOL It was like them in GoF when Hermione wants the guys to write her but they just act like cool guys saying sure and you know I wont LOL Love them!!! :)

AMEN soulsister :) You said it!!! YES love the HUG BIG TIME ;)

Dan/Rupert-both lazy but Emma texts/calls LOL They are so Harry/Ron/Hermione arent they! LOL It was like them in GoF when Hermione wants the guys to write her but they just act like cool guys saying sure and you know I wont LOL Love them!!! :)

I immediately thought about the end of GoF as well when I heard Dan say that - LOL!

You know how R/E are like R/Hr because they're so obvious to everyone but are oblivious themselves.....I was thinking that if it took 7 years for R/Hr to get together, maybe that's the same for R/E. They've known each other over a decade, but if you consider the "spark" starting in 2007, that means 2014....what year did those bookies place their bets again?...LOL...

Looks like Emma is refuting the bully story--good for her--and the other day, Rupert's rep rejected the "bong" photo, ummmm...somehow I think

the third rumor is going to be deflated---the Georgia one--I also saw that in 2009, he was living with Kimberly Nixon. I'm still seeing

the Victor Krum/Lavender Brown scenario going on here!! ;) Nice to see Emma went to see Dan on Broadway last night--before she starts filming

"Perks" in Pittsburgh. I'm sure Rupert will go after he finishes filming his movie. :yesyes:

My link

My link

Like I said if he is dating her, then cool. We always have time for them later together ;) But IMO, I dont know I just feel this is all happening around a strange time-around DH time- what if this whole thing is meant to be set up? ;) Just saying...it is funny that it is not being denied that R/E could be together. ;)Like I said this ship if anything just keeps goin stronger!! ;) As for the bullying story-she didnt have to refute it and she does-she is a class act all the way who easily could have made it sound like we yanks are arses and she didnt. She defended them. Yes it was fun seein the bro/sis together AWWWW Her hair is growing so fast now!!! WOW! She looks awesome in that pic :)

Hi All,

I always thought Rupert and Emma would get together but now the way things are going im starting to think its just good chemistry between friends.... :sob::sob: They wud be together by now surely if there was an attraction there and he wouldn't be dating another girl....Neither ruperts or georgias camps have denied any rumours of a relationship so they must be true since all the other recent rumours have been denied....im losing hope people and need a little help.....Ruperts sister has even commented on it hinting its true...Rupert has always said he likes quirky girls and tends not to go for the pretty types emma is stunning....im losing faith :sob::sob: refan maybe right if they dont get together soon after deathly hallows they may neva because they dont see each other all time...

Nah dont give up the ship -keep going stronger!! :) What I find interesting is that these are just rumors and so far every rumor about Rupert or Emma lately have been quashed...Until we see proof then we say ok maybe later in the future for them to get together if they are meant to be together (which I believe the fates have brought them together for a reason :)). If anything stuff like this just strengthens my R/E shipperness ;) hehe Dont give up hope! It is also the fact that nothing is being confirmed. Just media hype and such.

Hi All,

I always thought Rupert and Emma would get together but now the way things are going im starting to think its just good chemistry between friends.... :sob::sob: They wud be together by now surely if there was an attraction there and he wouldn't be dating another girl....Neither ruperts or georgias camps have denied any rumours of a relationship so they must be true since all the other recent rumours have been denied....im losing hope people and need a little help.....Ruperts sister has even commented on it hinting its true...Rupert has always said he likes quirky girls and tends not to go for the pretty types emma is stunning....im losing faith :sob::sob: refan maybe right if they dont get together soon after deathly hallows they may neva because they dont see each other all time...

okay first hi, second breathe :)dnt mind what i said just a moment of madness, they will keep in contact they shared ten yrs together growing up so no fear of that i imagine...who is to say that they dont get togther few yrs down the road... chemistry is chemistry you have it or you dont and they have it defo! whether they act on it or not only time will tell..i believe they will...chemistry like that you cant ignore forever....as for Rupert dating Georgia at the moment no one knows for sure and if hes happy (like the others have said here) then thats great...dont give up just yet.. :D

LOL!!!! That post was awesome :) ok breathe hehe...yes to what you said :yesyes:

one other thing-not denying it doesnt equal confirmation either hehe...keep that ship going! This is our true test shippers!! LOL

Edited by cbmac12

Nah dont give up the ship -keep going stronger!! :) What I find interesting is that these are just rumors and so far every rumor about Rupert or Emma lately have been quashed...Until we see proof then we say ok maybe later in the future for them to get together if they are meant to be together (which I believe the fates have brought them together for a reason :)). If anything stuff like this just strengthens my R/E shipperness ;) hehe Dont give up hope! It is also the fact that nothing is being confirmed. Just media hype and such.

ive seen the pictures and it looks like georgia and these rumours have been going around for ages... i really really hope its not true...i bet they wont confirm or deny it :sob: we will be left wondering

ive seen the pictures and it looks like georgia and these rumours have been going around for ages... i really really hope its not true...i bet they wont confirm or deny it :sob: we will be left wondering

maybe they are friends??? friends can go out together have dinner, drinks and have it be nothing. rumours start all the time like that...could be its not worth denying..... surely they would have pictures or something by now..... all will be revealed in good time... i doubt if he is dating her he will be able to hide it for long with all the pressure poor fella...its his personal life and if he chooses to keep it private and can do so fairplay...but still dont jump ship look at the videos and pics...rem the chemistry...

maybe they are friends??? friends can go out together have dinner, drinks and have it be nothing. rumours start all the time like that...could be its not worth denying..... surely they would have pictures or something by now..... all will be revealed in good time... i doubt if he is dating her he will be able to hide it for long with all the pressure poor fella...its his personal life and if he chooses to keep it private and can do so fairplay...but still dont jump ship look at the videos and pics...rem the chemistry...

ha ha "revealed in good time" theres no smoke without fire. maybe your right about the pictures, someone would have seen them together other than the press if they were together am i right?

they're so tight lipped about everything surrounding their personal lives and I can't really blame them. I agree that I definitely stick with the ship until there is some kind of concrete evidence that Rupert or Emma have decided to spend their life with someone else. So I don't jump ship until there are wedding annoucements. :P

I remember reading on this site, that one of our fellow shippers loves "The Secret", by Rhonda Byrne. I do too, and I try

to remember to use it every day. The book states that the Universe is like a genie in a bottle, and your thoughts become your

reality. What we all need to do is starting imagining them together and all of our same/like thoughts will become

a reality. Imagine what you want is in your reach, without a doubt, and it will happen. You guys have heard the saying, "be careful

what you wish for, because you might get it", well we should just make this our mantra, and I bet they'll be together before

2014!! :ohyeah: I think R/E have already been shipped by the Universe, before they were born. It was no mistake, that their

love of HP as little kids, was the catalyst, that brought them together. The Universe is absolute and unfailing, and does not

make mistakes.

Chris Columbus saw how well they interacted with each other, and they got the parts before Harry was cast. Remember, it wasn't

until after JKR met them, that she wrote the last books. I think she's their #1 shipper!! <_<

I find it interesting how even their middle names:Rupert's is Alexander (Emma's brother), and Emma's is Charlotte (Rupert's sister),

their life numbers are both 6-Rupert's is 24, Emma's is 15. I'm sure there's many more that I don't even know about. :yesyes:

So, the bottom line is the Universe already did the heavy lifting on their relationship, now all of us shippers just have to do

is imagine them together, all of us in harmony, with like thoughts, will see their ship come in. :ohyeah:

If you haven't read this book, I think it's the best book I've ever read. It also comes in DVD, which is basically word-word

of the book.

they're so tight lipped about everything surrounding their personal lives and I can't really blame them. I agree that I definitely stick with the ship until there is some kind of concrete evidence that Rupert or Emma have decided to spend their life with someone else. So I don't jump ship until there are wedding annoucements. :P

I just read that ruperts sister charlotte has said they are really close just good friends that because their characters get together doesnt mean they will...someone also asked her wud she be happy if they got together she said yeah ha ha.....maybe this chemistry refan is talking about is friendship...common bonds..

I remember reading on this site, that one of our fellow shippers loves "The Secret", by Rhonda Byrne. I do too, and I try

to remember to use it every day. The book states that the Universe is like a genie in a bottle, and your thoughts become your

reality. What we all need to do is starting imagining them together and all of our same/like thoughts will become

a reality. Imagine what you want is in your reach, without a doubt, and it will happen. You guys have heard the saying, "be careful

what you wish for, because you might get it", well we should just make this our mantra, and I bet they'll be together before

2014!! :ohyeah: I think R/E have already been shipped by the Universe, before they were born. It was no mistake, that their

love of HP as little kids, was the catalyst, that brought them together. The Universe is absolute and unfailing, and does not

make mistakes.

Chris Columbus saw how well they interacted with each other, and they got the parts before Harry was cast. Remember, it wasn't

until after JKR met them, that she wrote the last books. I think she's their #1 shipper!! <_<

I find it interesting how even their middle names:Rupert's is Alexander (Emma's brother), and Emma's is Charlotte (Rupert's sister),

their life numbers are both 6-Rupert's is 24, Emma's is 15. I'm sure there's many more that I don't even know about. :yesyes:

So, the bottom line is the Universe already did the heavy lifting on their relationship, now all of us shippers just have to do

is imagine them together, all of us in harmony, with like thoughts, will see their ship come in. :ohyeah:

If you haven't read this book, I think it's the best book I've ever read. It also comes in DVD, which is basically word-word

of the book.

Aww thats the stuff proper soul mates are made of ha ha really loved the post

I just read that ruperts sister charlotte has said they are really close just good friends that because their characters get together doesnt mean they will...someone also asked her wud she be happy if they got together she said yeah ha ha.....maybe this chemistry refan is talking about is friendship...common bonds..

Charlotte isnt going to confirm or deny anything so relax on what people say to her and on what she says. i know we all get impatient waiting to hear looking for reasons to doubt the chemistry...reading a little too much into things....they have chemistry both on and off screen. i think chemistry between friends is a lot different to what they have.... As the others have said dont jump ship :)patience is a virtue. all good things in their own time

Edited by RE/FAN

make mistakes.

of the book.

That was me - yes I am a believer of the Secret and the Power (which is LOVE). To add to your points, don't they each have 2 middle names: Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint and Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson ;) I honestly believe there are more R/E shippers in the world than we can imagine, including the pregnant reporter who was like, "She's sensible, and you buy pigs and ice cream vans....there you go..." And let's not forget Emma already put their love, marriage, ginger haired kids, and beautiful house out there in the universe on Regis and Kelly last year!!!!

Aww thats the stuff proper soul mates are made of ha ha really loved the post

Charlotte isnt going to confirm or deny anything so relax on what people say to her and on what she says. i know we all get impatient waiting to hear looking for reasons to doubt the chemistry...reading a little too much into things....they have chemistry both on and off screen. i think chemistry between friends is a lot different to what they have.... As the others have said dont jump ship :)patience is a virtue. all good things in their own time

Exactly! If what I read online is correct, Charlotte is 13. Even if Rupert's supertight with his siblings, I realistically can't see a 22/23 year old man confiding all the details of his love life to his 13 year old sister - especially feelings regarding Emma, which I'm sure he hasn't honestly confronted with himself. Because Charlotte's 13, I totally can see her just wanting to mess with people's heads. And yes, their chemistry cannot be described as just being "friend chemistry." I hate to use the obvious example, but just compare her chemistry with Dan to her chemistry with Rupert - one's warm, and the other is FIRE.

Exactly! If what I read online is correct, Charlotte is 13. Even if Rupert's supertight with his siblings, I realistically can't see a 22/23 year old man confiding all the details of his love life to his 13 year old sister - especially feelings regarding Emma, which I'm sure he hasn't honestly confronted with himself. Because Charlotte's 13, I totally can see her just wanting to mess with people's heads. And yes, their chemistry cannot be described as just being "friend chemistry." I hate to use the obvious example, but just compare her chemistry with Dan to her chemistry with Rupert - one's warm, and the other is FIRE.

What a lovely description warm and fire! aww i agree i dont think he has confronted those feelings i dont think either of them have....i duno about charlotte messing with peoples heads she is his sister so i imagine it being a case of protecting her brother....roll on dh2 promotion so we can see what story is.....

Edited by RE/FAN

What a lovely description warm and fire! aww i agree i dont think he has confronted those feelings i dont think either of them have....i duno about charlotte messing with peoples heads she is his sister so i imagine it being a case of protecting her brother....roll on dh2 promotion so we can see what story is.....

Oh, yeah, she's definitely protecting her brother. I didn't mean that she was maliciously trying to mislead people. I think in addition to keeping Rupert's privacy, she's having some fun with her answers, especially since she is a teenager (if she were older, maybe she'd ignore the questions altogether). I've read some of the questions/comments she gets and some of them are stupid/offensive.

Edited by rupert&emmagrint

That was me - yes I am a believer of the Secret and the Power (which is LOVE). To add to your points, don't they each have 2 middle names: Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint and Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson ;) I honestly believe there are more R/E shippers in the world than we can imagine, including the pregnant reporter who was like, "She's sensible, and you buy pigs and ice cream vans....there you go..." And let's not forget Emma already put their love, marriage, ginger haired kids, and beautiful house out there in the universe on Regis and Kelly last year!!!!

Yea, glad a fellow shipper loves "The Secret" too!! :yesyes: Yes, Emma did put her thoughts of marrying Rupert on Regis/Kelly out into

the Universe. The funny thing with the Universe, is that there's no time or age and it doesn't know if you're kidding or not. My bet

is the Universe heard her, and we'll know pretty soon. <_< I'm glad to see that Charlotte would love Emma being her sister-in-law!!

I don't think at her age she realizes, that you marry your "best friend". :yesyes:

Yea, glad a fellow shipper loves "The Secret" too!! :yesyes: Yes, Emma did put her thoughts of marrying Rupert on Regis/Kelly out into

the Universe. The funny thing with the Universe, is that there's no time or age and it doesn't know if you're kidding or not. My bet

is the Universe heard her, and we'll know pretty soon. <_< I'm glad to see that Charlotte would love Emma being her sister-in-law!!

I don't think at her age she realizes, that you marry your "best friend". :yesyes:

Thats lovely way of thinking about things..positivity wins out! Rupert and Emma will be together

Omg that is so cool about the SECRET!! That is very interesting! I may have to read this book...I love when I get a list of suggested books...

As for R/E I believe in my heart that they are meant to be together too, like my best friends-she met her guy at 18 and have been together for years now. What I find very interesting though is the fact that supposedly Rupert's sister said that about them being good friends just but do you notice that why she doesnt just flat out say no Rupert and Emma are definitely not together or not dating each other. That wouldn't be disrespectful to say about your sibling. She knows that they are tight as friends so it would be no problem to say no R/E are not dating. I just find that odd is all I am saying. I was also smiling when she said yes to wanting to see them get together in the end awww ;) The thing I find though very interesting and yes she is only 13 is why does she not flat come out and say R/E are not together-in fact she goes on about them being very close to each other. I know I am repeating myself, but I just find it funny :) Aye, these shipper hearts never say die! ;)