The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you shippers remember seeing a photo from the BAFTA's of R/E with his arm around her waist? I think it

was in either PEOPLE or US weekly magazine last Feb. Both R/E were laughing--she had that 1,000 WAT-son look on her

face!! <_< (I think they were standing in front of all the directors, so it must have been backstage. It's a really

fantastic pix!! I have been looking for it, but can't find it. :angry:

Edited by soulsister

Do any of you shippers remember seeing a photo from the BAFTA's of R/E with his arm around her waist? I think it

was in either PEOPLE or US weekly magazine last Feb. Both R/E were laughing--she had that 1,000 WAT-son look on her

face!! <_< (I think they were standing in front of all the directors, so it must have been backstage. It's a really

fantastic pix!! I have been looking for it, but can't find it. :angry:

This? http://phoenixweasley.tumblr.com/post/3404213942/jo-rowling-david-heyman-emma-watson-rupert

Best I could find if that's it.

Hey thanks cbmac12--glad you liked it!!

I found my book, Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers by Crawford and Sullivan, and our favorite couple

looks well suited--of course we already know that!! Here's what the books says:

Emma-April 15-Aries

Love & Friendship:A friendly warmth and self-awareness, ensure that you are popular with others. Since

success in dealing with people is a foregone conclusion, it may only be necessary to exercise discrimination,

as to whom you wish to be close to. Others may become dependent upon you, since you possess an ability to make

people feel emotionally comforted. It is therefore necessary to make sure you keep your relationships on an

equal footing. Home and family are liable to play a substantial part in your overall life plan, with material

security also being an important issue. Having high expectations from relationships, you may find it especially

meaningful to know that you are needed and appreciated. :)

Rupert-August 24-Virgo

Love and Friendship:You are likely to have a youthful side, that will keep you constantly interested in new people

and places. Love and companionship are very important to you, but a tendency to mood swings may bring difficulty to

relationships. Your need for fun makes you a good social mixer, and when relationships are based on mental affinity,

they are usually successful. You may be drawn to those who spark your creativity or to a partner who can share your

sense of humor.

soulsister, I loved your post too. Professor Sinistra gives you an O is Astronomy. :lol:

I'm hoping your divination skills are a bit more refined than Harry or Rons! :lol:

Very much so loved your post soulsister

Btw jon, forgot to add, your sailing analogy-awesome!!!

so based on this birthday info, do we set a date now for the wedding or in a year's time ;) Their descriptions- SO SPOT ON...that is actually a bit freaky have to say-in a good way-it really is like the fates spoke to them from the time they were born awwwwwwww

:doh:

Thanks Kristin! At least I learned a tiny bit about extended metaphors through 18 years of schooling.

Rupert and Emma always seem to have opposing magnets on them when we see them in Public. If they pull too far apart they stop and wait for the other one to zip right on back to them. :rofl: not to mention they both seem quite handsy! :0_0:

Soulsister, we are holding ya to the astronomy prediction ;) Also, the SECRET ;) hehe...

ITA jon... what I love about them is that they change when they are with each other-happier, more relaxed, just comfortable with each other. I look at that pic of her and Dan at his show from 2 weeks ago and the vibe is a bro/sis relationship which is way too cute and sweet for words. But w. R/E-they are really like magnets-they cant stay away from each other ;) I have that pic of them in my People magazine-the real pic looks even better ;) She is smiling like mad and he has that sneaky look on his face ;)

Soulsister, we are holding ya to the astronomy prediction ;) Also, the SECRET ;) hehe...

ITA jon... what I love about them is that they change when they are with each other-happier, more relaxed, just comfortable with each other. I look at that pic of her and Dan at his show from 2 weeks ago and the vibe is a bro/sis relationship which is way too cute and sweet for words. But w. R/E-they are really like magnets-they cant stay away from each other ;) I have that pic of them in my People magazine-the real pic looks even better ;) She is smiling like mad and he has that sneaky look on his face ;)

Yea, that's the one--JKR isn't in it, and Rupert, that sly ginger, has his arm, low around her waist!! Now if we can only find some pix of them

together at the "Grey Goose", at around oh say 5 AM!!! :rolleye0012: Hey, Jon, where's Rita Skeeter when we need her!! :lostit:

Yea, that's the one--JKR isn't in it, and Rupert, that sly ginger, has his arm, low around her waist!! Now if we can only find some pix of them

together at the "Grey Goose", at around oh say 5 AM!!! :rolleye0012: Hey, Jon, where's Rita Skeeter when we need her!! :lostit:

What are you doing here? :o Get to work! :P

LOL!! Soulsister I think it is official-your new nickname is RS hehe...I KNOW.. til 5AM on Valentines Day too! :) yes he is a sly ginger isnt he? :)

Do you all think that the public interest in Rupert and Emma as a potential couple will die down a bit once the HP series is officially over? I kind of think they may be subscribing to the idea of out of sight out of mind, hoping that fan R/Eaction and fan interest will receed a bit come the Autumn. This is why I could definitely see them waiting to announce or confirm any kind of relationship until the hype has died down a bit over the final movie. Maybe considerably. I know there are rumours that Rupert is dating, but while no R/Eal confirmation exists of Rupert or Emma in another relationship, I can't help but to believe that they are together. :unsure:

I really only participate in the shipping world with this community of shippers... can anyone R/Elate the general consensus that you are seeing around other sights?... and I know that we need to take that with a grain of salt...after all... we are shippers, so our objectivity may be a little bit scewed.

Edited by casualobserver

Jon, I have not heard/seen anything to confirm that R/E are dating others atm...like you said just rumors...until we are given proof of something then I say ok, but again even then I wont give up on them ;)... they are imo meant to be...anyone remember the Friends episode where Phoebe calls Chandler and Monica lobsters? ;) Thats what they remind me of-each other's lobsters/soulmates. Bottom line, they are in each other's lives forever and if they are not together now (which I am believing more and more because they have been too quiet ;)), then someday down the road they will be. As for the hype-think about it-should R/E be in a relationship with each other now (which again yes I believe they are), they wouldnt want to play up their relationship now of all times w/ Potter coming up-it would look like they are doing it for publicity and I see those 2 as having too much respect for their relationship. I am telling yall right now- DH 2 time will exceed our R/E expectations :ohyeah:

Do you all think that the public interest in Rupert and Emma as a potential couple will die down a bit once the HP series is officially over? I kind of think they may be subscribing to the idea of out of sight out of mind, hoping that fan R/Eaction and fan interest will receed a bit come the Autumn. This is why I could definitely see them waiting to announce or confirm any kind of relationship until the hype has died down a bit over the final movie. Maybe considerably. I know there are rumours that Rupert is dating, but while no R/Eal confirmation exists of Rupert or Emma in another relationship, I can't help but to believe that they are together. :unsure:

I really only participate in the shipping world with this community of shippers... can anyone R/Elate the general consensus that you are seeing around other sights?... and I know that we need to take that with a grain of salt...after all... we are shippers, so our objectivity may be a little bit scewed.

Now, now Jon---go to your "HAPPY PLACE" immediately!! <_< The Universe already did the heavy lifting and I'm sure both their families already consider

them as part of their families. I guess when they've grown up together and known each other since ages 9 and 11, its pretty much a done deal.

I'm still waiting for Dan to spill the beans. The look he gave while watching the last day hug was priceless!! :rolleyes:

Watch it jon! Soulsister is watching you now! ;) Agree with her-go to your HAPPY PLACE-mine is seeing R/E together ;) LOL...seriously, I am not one to subscribe to astronomy and such but I do believe fate has brought these 2 together, and fate will keep these 2 together. I mean how cute is it that they were told the exact time they both got their roles? Ok jon here is your happy place to go back to-watch the BAFTA's (since this is the most current R/E stuff) and watch as Emma nervously plays with her hands and as soon as Rupert makes any body contact with her, she stops. I just find that absolutely adorable and sweet but also the fact that her man is keeping her calm. Someone here said that R/E are most comfortable when around each other-laugh more, more relaxed, etc-I do see that when we see Rupert alone or Emma alone. It really is funny and sweet how much a part of each other's lives they are. They are each other's lobster ;) hehe

Sorry for the double post, but aren't they adorable? :wub:

that is so cute! i love the way he looks at her. thanks for posting this.

hey guys, sorry i haven't been on in a while. My laptop had to be sent in to get fixed, Anyway... Glad to be back!! i love all the stuff you guys have been posting.

Emma was doing her launch for Lancome-she looks stunning :) Rupert is filming Comrade-can those smiles of his be even wider-thr Grint probably hypnotizes Emma ;) Case in point-look at the looks in Luciana's picspam ;)

Yes R/Eal Love-computers being out of commission stinks! Glad ya back :) As for feeling badly for her bf at the time-it is all good-I think he knew-watch when Rupert was commenting on Emma to the reporter during HBP premiere-her then bf was looking at Rupert for a bit on that-that something was up. These 2 make us crazy ;)

Hey welcome back R/Eal Love--glad you're up and running again!!

I found this site of Emma's family-- My link

She has a very close relationship with them. :yesyes:

My link

WOW!! Here's 2 huge mansions in UK, Rupert purchased--possible "LOVE NEST" for R/E Grint??? <_< They can raise all their little "gingers" with room

to spare!! Maybe that's the "beautiful home" er mansion Emma was talking about on Regis/Kelly?? :unsure: The comments are funny--some ppl sound a little

jealous of our ginger man. :angry:

Emma was doing her launch for Lancome-she looks stunning :) Rupert is filming Comrade-can those smiles of his be even wider-thr Grint probably hypnotizes Emma ;) Case in point-look at the looks in Luciana's picspam ;)

Yes R/Eal Love-computers being out of commission stinks! Glad ya back :) As for feeling badly for her bf at the time-it is all good-I think he knew-watch when Rupert was commenting on Emma to the reporter during HBP premiere-her then bf was looking at Rupert for a bit on that-that something was up. These 2 make us crazy ;)

Which interview are you talking about? Do you have a link? I'm really curious!! :P

Do you think Jay Barrimore suspected something at that time?

First off, WOW to the homes!!! ;) Rupert apparently also has a place about 15 minutes from Emma...as for being jealous-people need to take a chill pill. This boy and his girl and all the Potter kids have worked their tails off the last 10 years-he is entitled to his spending on R/E Grint love nest LOL ;) I LOVE THIS soulsister ;)

Love how Emma is so close to her family-that's the right thing Emma girl-family and friends first, fame second. Good girl :)

Luciana which interview? Sorry!!

YES I do think Jay was suspecting something tbh...I mean R/E had just done the kiss not long before and I m telling yall that kiss changed their relationship with each other (for the better-better for us too hehe ;)). The looks he kept giving to Rupert were very interesting.

First off, WOW to the homes!!! ;) Rupert apparently also has a place about 15 minutes from Emma...as for being jealous-people need to take a chill pill. This boy and his girl and all the Potter kids have worked their tails off the last 10 years-he is entitled to his spending on R/E Grint love nest LOL ;) I LOVE THIS soulsister ;)

Love how Emma is so close to her family-that's the right thing Emma girl-family and friends first, fame second. Good girl :)

YES I do think Jay was suspecting something tbh...I mean R/E had just done the kiss not long before and I m telling yall that kiss changed their relationship with each other (for the better-better for us too hehe ;)). The looks he kept giving to Rupert were very interesting.

The interview which Jay was looking at Rupert. I don't remember anyone...

Ohh shoot it was the one where the woman reporter says "I want you to take a look at your girlfriend" (during HBP premiere)and Rupert (bless him auotmatically looks over at Emma ;)) and you see Jay in the background like wth on his face. I found this very telling.

Ohh shoot it was the one where the woman reporter says "I want you to take a look at your girlfriend" (during HBP premiere)and Rupert (bless him auotmatically looks over at Emma ;)) and you see Jay in the background like wth on his face. I found this very telling.

:0_0: Really? I must see it again!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, WOW to the homes!!! ;)Rupert apparently also has a place about 15 minutes from Emma...as for being jealous-people need to take a chill pill. This boy and his girl and all the Potter kids have worked their tails off the last 10 years-he is entitled to his spending on R/E Grint love nest LOL ;) I LOVE THIS soulsister ;)

How do you know this?

Its gonna be interesting to follow this relationship post-potter.

Yeah i noticed Jay looking and i was like uh-oh! Rupert and Emma kept glancing at one another on the red carpet too was super cute. I love that rupert has a place near emma means they can pop over to each other. i really cant wait to see if they visit each other post potter.. i bet they will :)

Edited by RE/FAN