The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

For the fact that Dan said they sent him off like 30 miles away from filming the kiss and says he was crushed about it hehe is all I can say...also Dan over the years "Emma put in a personals ad for Rupert, I meant Ron, not Rupert" ;) "I think they both enjoyed it a lil too much I think" (the KISS), (the one we cant seem to locate- "R/E have loads of sexual chemistry which is why fans want R/Hr together")...Dan's knowing look "you will be fine after 1000 kisses" LOL!!! R/E said after 4/5 takes-how many did it take them? FIVE takes-which means that they KNEW what they were doing..."do I use tongue, do I not use tongue"...;) hehe... TICK TOCK BIG TIME ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the fact that Dan said they sent him off like 30 miles away from filming the kiss and says he was crushed about it hehe is all I can say...also Dan over the years "Emma put in a personals ad for Rupert, I meant Ron, not Rupert" ;) "I think they both enjoyed it a lil too much I think" (the KISS), (the one we cant seem to locate- "R/E have loads of sexual chemistry which is why fans want R/Hr together")...Dan's knowing look "you will be fine after 1000 kisses" LOL!!! R/E said after 4/5 takes-how many did it take them? FIVE takes-which means that they KNEW what they were doing..."do I use tongue, do I not use tongue"...;) hehe... TICK TOCK BIG TIME ;)

Are you suggesting that there may have been some pre-emptive "kissing practice" sessions between Rupert and Emma prior to the on screen kiss Kristin? :o

Have either Rupert or Emma had an onscreen kiss since the Rupert/Emma kiss? I suppose Emma had her "social experiment" with Dan... and I think that although it took place on screen first it was actually filmed later. Isn't it also amazing that while there has been TONS of media interest in the Rupert Emma kiss with the constant questions even a year later... there has been relatively little media interest, other than a few questions total about the Dan/Emma kiss. The interest from the media given the Ron/Hermione perspective is understandable, but most of the questions are Rupert or Emma related, not Ron/Hermione related. I think the media "knows" too, but they seem content to let Rupert and Emma tell the world... I'm actually paying the media a compliment for once. The dig and pry and tease... but they have not as of yet, out and out "Rita Skeetered" Rupert and Emma. Well, as the saying goes, it's only a matter of time... and hopefully that will be revealed with Rupert and Emma arm in arm as ya'all have said.

Tick! Tock! Tick! :lol:

Hiya guys--I received my Empire HP magazines yesterday, but I was missing the Spectacular Photo

book that is part of the package. Make sure you get all 3--I've notifed Empire.

Alan Rickman wrote a really nice thank you note on the back of the Tribute book.

Also, it looks like the DH 2 reviews will be in the Aug/Sept issue. I hope they capture a

fantastic "KISS" pic!! :excited:

Yea, cbmac12/Jon/emma fan/tick tock--Dan will spill the beans, as will the others--Tom, Bonnie, Oliver, James--

I bet they've all known what's going on since SS. After they see "The Kiss", they'll ALL

start talking. heh heh Bubbles and Sunshine!!

I think Rupert just loves/lives to crack Emma

up, and she just loves to laugh at/with him. <_< tick :3m_sie: tock!!

Day one in the final countdwn lads! No sunshine and bubbles yet. I would love to know what all cast think of them ha oh to be fly on the wall. I read today that re kiss won be as good as dan emma kiss! Gasp! I was like no way their kiss wont be agressive it will be sweet and full of love unlike dan emma kiss! It will be better. I casual observer was right the interest in the kiss is all about rupert and emma mainly not ron and henrmione. Day one hasnt provided us with much but as month progresses we will defo get the goodies.... Roll on day two tick tick tock!

Firstly, I love Jon's use of the term 'Rita Skeetered' :P

Secondly, I love emma fan's suggestion that 'now we must break Daniel Radcliffe'. I now keep imagining him as an action figure that you can pull the arms off or something :P But I do agree, we should all do a mass media interrogation on the red carpet and tickle the truth out of him. :unsure::D

Thirdly, I really really hope Emma does Regis and Kelly again this year. She simply HAS to, although it'll be interesting to see how she tops last year's interview :P

Firstly, I love Jon's use of the term 'Rita Skeetered' :P

Secondly, I love emma fan's suggestion that 'now we must break Daniel Radcliffe'. I now keep imagining him as an action figure that you can pull the arms off or something :P But I do agree, we should all do a mass media interrogation on the red carpet and tickle the truth out of him. :unsure::D

Thirdly, I really really hope Emma does Regis and Kelly again this year. She simply HAS to, although it'll be interesting to see how she tops last year's interview :P

.....with the REAL ring!! <_<

It would be great to see BOTH R/E being interviewed together. :rolleye0012:

Regis and kelly will surely be great this year! I would too love to see the two of them there together. I just wanna see loads of interviews with the two of them. Oh emma fan i hope that your not reading too much into that kiss thing! Dnt worry :) tick tock

I just read that rupert had to kiss emmas stand in because she had missed few days filming which is not something which she does often...mmmhhh interesting

Ummmm...where did you read this?? I think Emma's male fans are jealous of Rupert, and Rupert's female fans

are jealous of Emma, so they make things up. Remember emma fan--positive thoughts--The Secret-tick :rolleye0012: tock!!

Does anybody know how much longer Emma will be filming "Perks"??? She's got to be done sometime this month, to get ready

for promos in London. tick :ohyeah: tock!!

I just read that rupert had to kiss emmas stand in because she had missed few days filming which is not something which she does often...mmmhhh interesting

That was proven false...it was Emma's stand in for the Gringott's scene (she was away at college still)-Emma was THERE for THE KISS ;) ...yall the KISS will be so freakin hot... :drool::ohyeah:

R/E TICK TOCK BABY PLAIN AND SIMPLE ;)

Also, D/E kiss- THAT WAS NOT HOT-it was actually rather disturbing-there was no tenderness/even hotness to it...yall the R/E will make people forget all about D/E kiss TRUST ME ;) Once the R/E kiss is shown people will be like :drool: (from test screeners who saw it, they had these words: "mauling each other", "eating each other's faces", "HOT", "passionate", "swallowing each other" ;)

Edited by cbmac12

I didnt mean the d/e kiss was btr in that post i just gasped cuz i couldnt believe the person who wrote it they obv hadnt seen that kiss... R/e kiss as i said will be amazing! Btr than any other kiss they both have done! I actually cant wait. E fan I looked up that kiss thing and it went on about rupert hating kissing a mask totally untrue sure we have proof they kiss hello! And its pretty near the end so he defo didnt kiss the emma stand in in gringotts scene that was before their kiss. So keep that positivity come on nearly there now miss! I would have loved to see that test screening! 34 days tick tock peoples :)

GUYs. Go to MTV.com and vote for Best Kiss option. Go to the MTV awards section. Make SURE that you choose Rob and kristen.It's the only time we'll vote for Twilight lol. We don't want horcrux kiss to win. Awards are on sunday.

Edited by pat07

Hello, fellow shippers....well, I love reading your posts here about R/E.. I'm so excited to see the kiss. I'm sure it will really look like Rupert and Emma's kiss and not really R/Hr....Anyway, Rupert is nominated for Most Attractive Man of the Month for Hello Magazine.let's vote him here http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattractiveman/month/index.html

Well, because of this magazine... no one knows, maybe Emma might buy this Hello Mag when she is jagging around and can able to find time to read that magazine because of Rupert instead CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL...Whacha think, huh? isn't that great.....KEEP IT UP!

That was proven false...it was Emma's stand in for the Gringott's scene (she was away at college still)-Emma was THERE for THE KISS ;) ...yall the KISS will be so freakin hot... :drool::ohyeah:

R/E TICK TOCK BABY PLAIN AND SIMPLE ;)

Also, D/E kiss- THAT WAS NOT HOT-it was actually rather disturbing-there was no tenderness/even hotness to it...yall the R/E will make people forget all about D/E kiss TRUST ME ;) Once the R/E kiss is shown people will be like :drool: (from test screeners who saw it, they had these words: "mauling each other", "eating each other's faces", "HOT", "passionate", "swallowing each other" ;)

Really? I didn't know that! Which scene exactly?

If the Horcrux kiss DOES win during the MTV movie awards it might be very interesting and telling to see Emma's reaction. So there may be some silver lining to it. -_-

and oh yeah... almost forgot... :doh:

Tick! Tock! :king:

Edited by casualobserver

If the Horcrux kiss DOES win during the MTV movie awards it might be very interesting and telling to see Emma's reaction. So there may be some silver lining to it. -_-

I hope it doesn't win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? I didn't know that! Which scene exactly?

It was while filming Gringott's Rupert said Emma was away at college and they used a stand in (have to say he was kind of down when he said it awwww)...yes the kissing a stand in was fake...

As for LadyKim-welcome to the crazy tick tock land!!! ;) YES I voted for Rupert already ;) How long ya been a shipper? :) Blech to MTV kiss this year-next year will be when I care more ;) YESSSS R/E kiss moreso than being R/Hr hehe...I loved is when Yates told R/E PRETEND to be R/Hr-uhm guys hello, you are actors! Why did yall have to pretend ;) TICKETY TOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

When i thought about emmas reaction to her and dan winning best kiss this pic sprung to mind....i imagine neither rupert or emma will be happy ( we can only speculate of course ;) )

With any luck next year it will be more like this when they find out they won best kiss ha ha

TICK TICK TOCK :)

Welcome ladykim! 2005 wow! Youve been waiting a long time so! Tick Tock ur crazy yano that those pics are funny imagine if the three attend and the kiss wins i can see their faces looking similar to ur picture. Confused about your second pic tho they look kinda sad? I hope they win next year be great. Tick tock :)

Edited by emma fan

:ohyeah:http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc505/Writ3r103/Art/RHr/tumblr_lj86kdncrI1qbbj0vo1_500.jpg

Oh, I love this pic. Yeah, I know it's a fake pic but it looks R/Eal for me.

I've been shipping this two since 2005.

I can't wait to see them together, I want now!...hahahaa

Welcome ladykim! Its so funny you posted that pic i just saw it for the first time earlier i actually thought it was real! I love it its so cute! There are several cute pictures from the filming at the beach that day. They show how close they are! Shippers dream! 2005 is a long time to be waiting god i would be defo gone crazy tick tocking for that length time. I started in 2009. E/fan i was just trying to show oh i duno how they would react to winning it would prob be tender moment similar to the one they shared in the photo. The first pic was something that popped into my head when i read we should watch emmas reaction. They both look so uncomfortable in it...thats how i imagine she would be if the d/e kiss wins. I kinda laughed ah well. I didnt explain it very well whoops. As Cbmac said tickety tock ( i loved this)

Edited by Tick tock