The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Do you remember this pic? ;) Her dreamy face is so obvious...

Yup--that's her "Euphoric" look she gets when thinking about the Grint!! She did this

in GOF at the Yule Ball. :ohyeah:

Welcome aboard LadyKim!! Looks like great sailing weather ahead!! tick :yesyes: tock!!

Btw--cbmac12-thanks for your compliment of Chicago--the pizza capital of the world!!! :D

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHH the love, the love here is exploding-- I am telling ya we will be saying KABOOM, about time hehe...

Our ship will be sailing smooth waters just watch and see ;)

As for the pic of Emma there-I still to this day LOVE when she was asked is Rupert her boyfriend, she was like very quiet and gave this longing look with a very quiet "no...." THIS was when I was like UH Emma, you do have a bf girl and you sound disappointed that your Grint is not yours. I was very floored by that reaction. What I love about R/E is they cant hide their emotions, they are very honest with their emotions-that is honest about everything except when it came to the kiss at the start of interviews-anyone else here think gee they are denying how they felt about the kiss an AWFUL lot hehe...you two can run all ya want-ya cant hide ;) I think it is so sweet though. We should be getting photoshoots soon of them-I am assuming Dan and Emma will be in NY at some point together and Rupert and Bonnie will meet up with them for their shoots-it only makes sense since both Dan and Emma are on the East Coast. I am SO hoping for just R/E shoot and Dan and Bonnie to have their separate one but also a foursome shot too would be cool :) The Weasleys and Potters awww...

LadyKim-since 2005? REALLY!! WOW!!! Where ya been-why not here! LOL...as for me it was not til 2009-I had been a R/Hr shipper since really OOTP and fell in love w. R/E chemistry-but nothing more other than their chemistry with each other. TBH, I have never shipped a RL couple before-too strange. It was not until 2009 when I saw a clip of them together from I think maybe '07 (HFW Ceremony) and I was like is there something more to these 2? I shrugged it off but then I saw more clips of them and was like uhh is there something between them? Then as they say, the rest is history! LOL

As for Shell Cottage-that part when Rupert is running after Emma was the cutest-that was completely BTS because ya see Emma's shades on :) Also when Emma is standing behind Rupert hugging him, keeping him warm awww....then the best was when ya see R/E in the distance by the shore-they did grab each other's hands-someone zoomed in on them together and caught them grabbing each other's hands. So in some ways yes that pic ya posted was a manip but there was also truth to it with the real pic of them grabbing each other's hands and holding.

Tick tock-OMG LOVE the pics ya chose for the reactions of R/E and D/E kiss LOL....SO fitting!!! :) Yeah tickity tock hehe...couldnt resist LOL

emma fan-they WILL win next year because a) WILL BE HOTTEST KISS EVER...B) all HP fans will be voting in full force!!!! ;)

soulsister- BEST pizza EVER-I love Malnatti's. In that pic soulsister, that is a look of love big time-she was glowing ;)

CBMAC! omg that post was long was reading it in car on my way home ha ha i loved it! I neva knew they held hands on the shore! Brilliant! My sister was just talking about rupert and emma she is not harry potter fan and she goes they are so at it on downlow ha ha i thought this was super! I am with you i never shipped before re but its impossible not to there is so much bubbles and sunshine and electriciity and fireworks ya cant help but be sucked into shipperville or tick tock land! Lol :) im glad you liked the pics miss emma fan didnt get me and i was beginning to confuse myself.. We havent heard from r & e grint in a while either....always enjoy ur posts r&e so come back soon. Luciana that whole interview emma was beaming about him even though she claimed it was like incest! Yeah right em try say it without smiling and looking like your about to explode with joy! The way she said no too awwww bet rupert smiled when he saw it oh wait didnt he tell emma she was great on that show in the hbp press interview. Soulsister we have a chicago inspired pizza here in ireland its great prob not same as ye can get in states but its pretty amazing. Totally loving tick tock land at the mo and were getting closer!

And as always TICK TOCK

LOL Aww tick tock- I am happy to appease yas :) I am glad ya had some reading material to keep yas busy LOL...

THAT is freakin AWESOME that your sister sees it and is not even a HP fan!!! AGREE it is complete downlow...

SO is just tick tock time ;) Yes Rupert did tell Emma that she did a good job in the interview. He knew that must have been awkward for her-at the time she did have a bf and maybe was afraid to say something positive at first about it for fear of how the bf would feel. What does Rupert do? Being the true bf hehe, he tells she did a good job...aww Rupert ;)

TICKETY TOCK ;)

Glad i confused you lol! I loved reading all your posts this morning. That emma picture was love out and out no denying it now. You know all that beach stuff was she with Jay then? I havent seen any pictures other than them running and the hug... Does anyone have the holding hands one? This is so exciting! If she wasnt with jay i will prob go kaboom myself because they kinda just got caught! No wonder dan looks put out that day. Come on DH2! Tick tock peoples

Love the pics soulsister although im fairly sure that bottom one cant be real???? Tick tock is it the third picture??? They look like they are close as hell in it? Did anyone find out if she was with jay at this stage? Soooo many questions about this now! Bts or scenes not used??? Im sure the running picture is bts scenes but what about the third one? Werent there loads of people watching them film shell cottage.????? Im so interested now tick tock

Those where the pictures cbmac was talking about in the above post. Yep there was people there you can see loads photos on the net from that day. I would imagine it is bts as cbmac has said becuz of emma wearing glasses. The one by the water front im not sure and i havent a clue about the jay thing... I think they broke up in march 2010 i cant be sure though there are pictures of him on set with emma.

Love the pics soulsister although im fairly sure that bottom one cant be real???? Tick tock is it the third picture??? They look like they are close as hell in it? Did anyone find out if she was with jay at this stage? Soooo many questions about this now! Bts or scenes not used??? Im sure the running picture is bts scenes but what about the third one? Werent there loads of people watching them film shell cottage.????? Im so interested now tick tock

The pics that Tick Tock posted are all BTS. They were so cute!!!! :wub: And yes, she was with Jay at that moment.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK--- all's I am gonna say ;)

YES that tumblr with all 3 pics is what I was talking about-I THINK these were filmed around pre-kiss which was interesting seeing as how close they are there-she was with Jay at the time. Does that mean anything no of course not-Emma was in a committed relationship at the time BUT with that said, it was VERY interesting to see how close R/E were here-also they filmed the kiss not long afterwards ;) Do I think Emma started to have second thoughts about her then relationship with Jay after the kiss was filmed? Look at her answers about the kiss ;)

TICKETY TOCK..... ;)

That tumblr of "We're Getting There" PERFECT...for one thing even though that was R/Hr moment, it is SO much more a R/E moment ;)

The pics that Tick Tock posted are all BTS. They were so cute!!!! :wub: And yes, she was with Jay at that moment.

Awwww nooo really :( thats a pity i was hoping that was the start of the open loveness. Damn! Mmmhhhh well if they were like that when she had a bf what does that suggest?! It can be only one of two things

A. Our worse fear which im not mentioning

OR

B. They completely forgot themselves and got wrapped up in flirting like mad.

I mean if i was Jay and saw that i would be so mad so im betting B! Im very proud i just fought the negativity! Tick tock!

From what my understanding is, this was filmed around May, only a few weeks prior to the kiss...ALSO, there is a strong possibility this was filmed post kiss as well because I know they said they had to reshoot some Shell cottage scenes...Emma and Rupert were acting very coupley and not because they had to ;) if anything, these BTS pre-Jay time so was in our favor....plus again before you hit the negativity route LOL.... back in August, 2 months after the kiss was filmed, Emma was asked who would she pick, Harry or Ron : "Ron" (no hesitating at all)..."he's very laid back, very chilled, makes you laugh, which I think is such an important quality...I think I am kind of similar to Hermione (well now we know her real answer on this one-she is Hermione ;)) and a guy like Ron (cough Rupert) would be good for me"....what was really interesting-this was when she was w. Jay still. Why "would be good", not "I have a guy who is like that", or something like that.

TICKETY TOCKKKKKKKKKKKKK ;)

Mmmhhh okay so let me get this straight she was going out with Jay at this stage? But were just not certain if this was bts in reshoots or pre/post kiss time. And emma fan was worried that because she was with jay it meant nothing only friendship. I know timing is everything but i still think there was some major lovage going on that day. I dont think emma or rupert would act on their feelings if either was with someone. That being said that doesnt stop them having feelings for one another. These pictures show how well they get on, the fun they have together but most of all their amazing chemistry. If you notice its just rupert and emma on their own havin fun? Dan and other cast members were there too...i think it speaks volumes even if she was with Jay. Tick tock tastic :)

LOL!!!!! OMG Tick Tock-that is AWESOME "Tick Tockastic" ;)

Right there is my point...;) Is if she was with Jay then, it didnt stop them from expressing their clear feelings for each other ;) The bottom line is yes there was alot of cast there filming and who do R/E be with? EACH OTHER ;)

TICK TOCKETY TOCK...hey we need to switch it up every now and then right tick tockASTIC LOL :)

Ok, so how did you fellow shippers like the MTV awards last nite?? I thought Emma and Tom (congrats

on winning best villain award), both were thinking, "What are we doing here"?? It was def

a Twilight crowd. I thought that the whole show, except for Emma and Tom on stage were really

lame. They cut to Emma in the audience, and she looked "lost", with all those dumb jokes.

And Pattinson---he looks as pale as his Edward character. He and KS won for Best Kiss--but we

all know who will win next year-- ***snickers**:ohyeah:

I thought it was funny, before Gary Busay announced the winner for Best Movie, somebody yelled out,

HARRY POTTER!!!

Edited by soulsister

Ok, so how did you fellow shippers like the MTV awards last nite?? I thought Emma and Tom (congrats

on winning best villain award), both were thinking, "What are we doing here"?? It was def

a Twilight crowd. I thought that the whole show, except for Emma and Tom on stage were really

lame. They cut to Emma in the audience, and she looked "lost", with all those dumb jokes.

And Pattinson---he looks as pale as his Edward character. He and KS won for Best Kiss--but we

all know who will win next year-- ***snickers**:ohyeah:

I thought it was funny, before Gary Busay announced the winner for Best Movie, somebody yelled out,

HARRY POTTER!!!

I agree!! The show was boring!!! Emma and Tom were the best in it. I don't know, I think Rupert and Emma won't win next year :( I think those awards are fixed so it might win R/K again... Gosh, it's annoying!!! :rolleyes:

We dont get to see it until tonite here so ill see it then emma looked lovely from the pics i saw. I agree with the awards being fixed its load balls! They could win next year because they bet them in polls in jan and everybody has been waiting for them to kiss for ages! They werent even together like and they won! And it will be last year of hp so if its rigged it will win some awards! Everybody here is waiting for ron and hermione moment to finally come around so if its as great as we hope ( which i imagine it will) it will beat twilight hands down!

I think, only Rupert and Emma could beat R/K for the best Kiss next year!......I'm sure for that.

I felt actually boring this 2011 MTV Movie Award. There was some kind of favoritism. But well, its done now. And hopefully next year

there will be loads of awards for Harry Potter, especially, for Emma and Rupert!!!!.....(BEST KISS :ohyeah: )

I read in other forum that Emma is dating Johnny Simmons. There is a picture of them kissing (supposedly). I resist to believe it, but I think we have to wait and see.

I read in other forum that Emma is dating Johnny Simmons. There is a picture of them kissing (supposedly). I resist to believe it, but I think we have to wait and see.

her and johnny simmons are costars. there's pictures of them walking together. and there is a picture that could be of them kissing, but its impossible to tell. you can only see emma and you cant see where her lips are.

Holy Mother! Right we have seen no evidence so lets just forget this happened until we see pictures confirming as with georgia and rupert! i cant help but feel a little deflated all the same but we must sail on i guess TICK TICK TICK ( wishing its all just rumours)TICK TOCK!

Ah sure we can wait it out see what happens..... Always crap bein published and if it is true we will deal with it. Who is to say our couple dont end up together in the end! Im sticking to my guns. We ship because we see something between them and that something even brought out people who never shipped before so keep the head now and stay positive! Tick tocktastico!

Ok PHEW, here I was coming to say we have to stay true shippers, even MORESO now because of the yet again rumors and what do I find? TRUE SHIPPERS TO THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Until R/E have themselves confirmed that they are dating other people NOT the media saying it, then I say ok still time to fight for that ship despite it hehe...

As for the KS/RP winning- I am telling yall now, we need to JAM those polls like the TW fans OBVIOUSLY did...I am still shocked over KS winning-I mean really? That post from LadyKim says it all-she cant act!!!!! UGH....

SHIPPERS time is coming ;) I am telling yall right now, they will reveal they are together- Emma can be friends w. that guy Johnny Simmons just like she is with all the other guys (but more than friends w. Rupert ;))....as Tick Tock said-- TICK TOCKASTIC LOL!!!! (this ROCKED TT ;)).... also, real fast, he didnt attend the show with her but did the afterparty, I think that Nina girl in Perks was there as well. Meh not worried...sticking to my guns too Tick Tock ;)