The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont agree with it... I see the kiss as being well received by Emma girl...Dan's was a weird social experiment ;) Rupert and Emma's was awkward at first why? Because of unsaid feelings...they are actors, the kiss shouldnt have been a big deal and it was to them that they go on and on about it. BLESS THEM ;) To this day I love when they are asked if they used tongue Rupert just waggles his eyebrow and smirks and Emma is asked and she doesnt answer-she says this is so embarrassing then changes the subject ;) TICK TOCK TICK!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I don't either. It's from someone ELSE and I want to see what the others think of it.

I assume you guys are talking about those STUPID "articles" taking Emma's words from various interviews out of context to make it seem like she's dissing Rupert and hating having to kiss him and how compared to Dan, Dan was better. It amazes me what passes for "journalism" these days. What those, and I use this term very loosely, reporters, don't realize is that there are printed and video interviews of Emma explaining the context, how it was awkward because she didn't know what Rupert was thinking, how he was a gentlemen and great kisser and how if she had to kiss anyone, she was glad it was him....And that evidence aside, do these people not recognize sexual tension and the whole "doth protest too much" thing? Dan's kiss wasn't a big deal because it WAS NOT A BIG DEAL. The kiss with Rupert meant so much more - not just because of the fandom and R/Hr, but because IT'S RUPERT.

When I see those articles, I want to make the people who wrote them watch this video (which I believe we've all seen but I love seeing it again):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3nlJrwGwag

Like seriously?! Come on now, just look at her BL w/ Rupert and the GAP between her and Dan!

Tick tock and we never stop!

What I ADORE about this vid was how Emma was almost in a trance by Rupert and the ONLY reason she laughs is because Rupert laughed LOL!!!! I LOVE EMMA :) As for the articles-the journalists are stupid... agree Emma and Rupert did doth protest too much-I remember my friends and I were like uh they enjoyed it big time ;) They are like I said actors, it is part of the job-now yes it may have been awkward but thats all they needed to say-instead what did they do? They went on and on and on about it (VERY TELLING)...R/E would bring the kiss up at any moment they could themselves which again was very telling...TICK TOCK doesnt stop... ;)

I assume you guys are talking about those STUPID "articles" taking Emma's words from various interviews out of context to make it seem like she's dissing Rupert and hating having to kiss him and how compared to Dan, Dan was better. It amazes me what passes for "journalism" these days. What those, and I use this term very loosely, reporters, don't realize is that there are printed and video interviews of Emma explaining the context, how it was awkward because she didn't know what Rupert was thinking, how he was a gentlemen and great kisser and how if she had to kiss anyone, she was glad it was him....And that evidence aside, do these people not recognize sexual tension and the whole "doth protest too much" thing? Dan's kiss wasn't a big deal because it WAS NOT A BIG DEAL. The kiss with Rupert meant so much more - not just because of the fandom and R/Hr, but because IT'S RUPERT.

When I see those articles, I want to make the people who wrote them watch this video (which I believe we've all seen but I love seeing it again):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3nlJrwGwag

Like seriously?! Come on now, just look at her BL w/ Rupert and the GAP between her and Dan!

Tick tock and we never stop!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with you. To kiss Rupert was more awkward because she has feelings for him, it was so embarrassing for them!!!

Oh! That video was very telling indeed :yesyes: The tension between them was undeniable!!!

^when i was watching this video with the friend she ask me if they are a couple because they are sure acting and looking like one and this girl don't even watch HP at all and all i said is i wish with a big kool-aid smile :)

Oh come on! She wasnt even listening to what dan was saying! She couldnt have been closer if she climbed into him! There is so much sexual tension and attraction between these too! If the kiss meant nothing they wouldnt have gone on and on about it! You dont see Dan and Bonnie going on like that and it must be awkward for those two also. Tick tock

^when i was watching this video with the friend she ask me if they are a couple because they are sure acting and looking like one and this girl don't even watch HP at all and all i said is i wish with a big kool-aid smile :)

tRuE my friend asked me the same thing-she could care less about real life couples but she asked me so are they together yet? LOL I was like no darn it-that was back in '09 ;)

Tick Tock-that is exactly the point and you nailed it-D/B have known each other equally long-btw their chemistry I feel so badly for-they are supposed to be together as H/G and I see nothing. Anyway D/B have known each other equally long and they just said yeah it was weird and strange but it was fine. R/E? GO ON AND ON ;) LOVE THEM!!!! TICK TOCK... NOT LONG NOW YALL ;)

Lollipop I LOVE the SWEET positivity ;) Sorry couldnt resist with your screen name hehe....but yeah even non shippers are saying something is up between them-people have been watching the DH trailers and are like is there something between them in RL? I LOVE it ;) T I C K T O C K ;)

I was reading this and I can't stop laughing!! :rofl:

"And friends have remarked that the 19-year-old actress - who starred in Brit flick Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging - bears more than a passing resemblance to a young Emma"

Lol are they comparing Georgia with Emma? It's very funny indeed.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/nol_showbiz/1328748/Rupert-Grint-dates-Georgia-Groome.html

maybe they are saying rupert and emma got a thing but throwing geogia in the middle. i know the papers are writing about them but are they still together even if they are keeping it private don't you think someone must see them somewhere i am just saying

Hey tRuE :) no one knows-the funny thing is that usually people nowadays will tweet or take pics of people and we have not heard a thing about them. Also, that article I believe is old. The other thing is that there has been no proof anywhere of them being together. I say that it is funny that they mentioned Emma ;) TICK TOCKETY TOCK WE WILL BE ROCKIN!!!!! ;)

Awesome vid :) I think what it is funny and I dont want to say it but I think the media doesnt think/see Emma falling for Rupert. I dont know why either because the boy is hot!!!! But sometimes I think the media feels that way and that is why they would not think of placing them together. The media will be in for the SHOCK of their lives hehe...Give it to them GOOD R/E ;) TICKKKKKKKKKK TOOCCCCKKKKKKK ;)

Awesome vid :) I think what it is funny and I dont want to say it but I think the media doesnt think/see Emma falling for Rupert. I dont know why either because the boy is hot!!!! But sometimes I think the media feels that way and that is why they would not think of placing them together. The media will be in for the SHOCK of their lives hehe...Give it to them GOOD R/E ;) TICKKKKKKKKKK TOOCCCCKKKKKKK ;)

yea i've also noticed that and your right! they will be in for a shock! tick tock! :ohyeah:

This is for Lolly to restore the faith! The sunshine and bubbles will always be there between them and roll on those interviews! And Rupert is nice guy who is laid back normal not up his own backside i think the media expect her to go for some highflyer! To them i say;

TICK TICK :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: TOCK TOCK

:ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Edited by Tick tock

This is for Lolly to restore the faith! The sunshine and bubbles will always be there between them and roll on those interviews!

TICK TICK :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: TOCK TOCK

THIS!!! tick tock :D

Yeah, I feel the same. The media always thought that Rupert had a crush for Emma, but never thought that Emma could like him. I don't know why... Rupert is gorgeous, and Emma herself said it ;)

LOL!!!! NIIIICE Tick Tock ;) ITA!!!! LOL....

I know right Luciana? I dont get it-it is because Rupert is not a typical pretty boy-he is on the contrary hot and sexy and a ginger :) GO GINGERS :)

TIIIIIIICCCCCK TOOOOCKKK ;)