The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: GO TT!!!!!!!! ;)

Ok another thing that I saw someone post on another forum was that people always respond w/ brother/sister response when they dont want to pestered about a relationship- I thought that comment was spot on -like just say bro/sis, we will be left alone. TOOOOOO MAAAAAAANNNNYYYY things like Tick Tock said have been happening....agree w. ya TT-they are very different in front of people live than in print. I have always found that rather interesting too. TICKKKKKKKK TOCCCCCCCCKKKKK TICCCCCCK

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you girls!! There's no doubt that they like each other, you can't look at your brother/sister like that, come on!!!! It would be creepy!! :0_0:

Just look at Tick Tock's icon... there is tension, definitely!!

:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: GO TT!!!!!!!! ;)

Ok another thing that I saw someone post on another forum was that people always respond w/ brother/sister response when they dont want to pestered about a relationship- I thought that comment was spot on -like just say bro/sis, we will be left alone. TOOOOOO MAAAAAAANNNNYYYY things like Tick Tock said have been happening....agree w. ya TT-they are very different in front of people live than in print. I have always found that rather interesting too. TICKKKKKKKK TOCCCCCCCCKKKKK TICCCCCCK

Cbmac shock horror i agree with you its so true people say that if they dont wanna be pestered or if they are in complete denial trying to down play everything ha ha. and Luciana there is so much tension between these too electric! its unreal and reggrint yes it was a full blown kiss! ha ha its on guys its a waiting game!

TICK TOCK IT WILL NEVER STOP :wub::wub::wub:

LOL!!!! Again I go back to Rupert's eyebrow waggle and Emma changing the subject when asked if she used tongue :rolleye0012:

Tick Tock... it's on is all I am gonna say! ;) What would you do when you dont want to be bothered? Ya downplay everything-I think even non stars do that-like when you are dating a new guy and you are really into the guy but you dont want to say anything yet because you are not ready to-next thing ya know you and the guy are serious. ;)

Thats what I think R/E are doing in those interviews-downplaying everything (bless them ;))....TICK TOCK YALL!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

Shipperville has gone crazy over last while and i love it! I agree with all the comments the way they gush when talking about the kiss they cant stop smiling...i hope they are same this year when asked if not trouble!I think the girls are right everything is adding up all the hints and signs lets hope ye two are right lol Tick Tock

Just took a break from all my fun house cleaning! YEAH! LOL... That's a girl Lolly!!! :) HANG ON TIGHT!!! I feel like we are riding the world's largest park ride right now ;) TICKKKKKKK TOCCCCCCCK!!!! ;)

Ha ha park ride not a bad comparison at all! Lets hope it doesnt end in disaster. lol not long now tt says the twins and rupert doin promo over next while so we will really tell from that. be interesting to see the reactions and answers anout the kiss this time around...i imagone it will tell a lot :) the TICK TOCK NEVA STOPS!!!!!!!!!

I'm just guessing that our Rupert Emma kiss looks something like this! ^ :rolleye:

I mean, after all it IS a brother kissing his sister. :rolleye:

We can't rightly expect anything else with all they've said, right? ;)

:lol:

I'm just guessing that our Rupert Emma kiss looks something like this! ^ :rolleye:

I mean, after all it IS a brother kissing his sister. :rolleye:

We can't rightly expect anything else with all they've said, right? ;)

:lol:

haha your really funny jon :P

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney dont humor him!! This is WHY Jon is not allowed here ;) Smart arse that he can be!!!! ;) LOL!!!! JON that was wrong!!!! LOL

LOL yea i could tell he was being a smart ass :P

Chat with Rupert and the Phelps twins in Madrid:

Is Emma Watson a good kisser

Yes. I don’t really remember. It has been erased from my memory, it was strange because I know her from a very long time and it didn’t feel natural to do it but we always knew we had to do it.

James: He went red

Oliver: it was difficult because she had more experience

Lol the twins!!!! Poor Rupert, I would have liked to see his face!! :lol:

Yes. I don’t really remember. It has been erased from my memory, it was strange because I know her from a very long time and it didn’t feel natural to do it but we always knew we had to do it.

haha thats pretty funny!

the twin busted him, i would love to see his face right now :lostit:. he remember about the kiss but don't want to speak on it and how the hell you erase it from your memory when it's all the reporters are going to talk about. i guess i can be a girlfriend for rupert cause what he looks in for a girl is fun, funny and a good dresser.

The twins, his own brothers BUSTED the boy!!!!! ;) Emma fits that criteria and more-she is fun, funny, and a good dresser!! :) That last one is interesting seeing as he is always wearing his T shirts! LOL TIIIIIIIICKKKKKK TOOOOOCKKKKK

ha ha ah ah ha ha Jon the flu meds are getting to you! I must say not your best buddy :) lol Your gonna get hate mail now

hmmmmm, yeaaaaahhhhh..... I blame the flu meds. :yesyes:

LOL!!! Oh gosh that picture does make me laugh though courtney...Jon we have revoked your membership in the R/E shipping club until you can behave yourself! LOL ;)

Kristin, you will have to pry my cold dead fingers off the ship first! :puh: haha lol

I truly do believe those flu meds were getting to me... maybe this post is a bit more in line with our typical shipping expectations.

ohhhh, come on Rupert... we all know you have "the kiss" set to R/Epeat on your DVD Blueray and a picture of "The Kiss" hanging over your bed.

oh no poor Rupert! Thats awful....erased from memory tut tut

Well Lolly, Rupert was off in Emmaland so it's no wonder he has no memory when he was jolted back into the *cough cough* R/Eal world. ;) In fact! I believe he's asking Emma to R/Emind him right now. :whaa:

You have been reinstated ;) That was CLASSIC jon!!!!!! I personally love the way that answer was from Rupert....he doesnt remember because he was off in Emmaland-or either that the real deal is being done so many times now that on screen kiss just is a memory ;)

Good jon, blame those meds!! ;) LOL... again the twins...but what I really love was "is Emma Watson a good kisser" R: Yes..."what was it like to kiss Emma"....R: I dont really remember, it has been erased from my memory, but we knew we would always have to do it... YET his answer to Emma being a good kisser is yes but he cant remember it... :rolleye0012: just sayin.... :rolleye0012:

He went red, she has more experience LOL!!!!!!! They are BAD!!!! OHHH someone's busted.... ;)