The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this vid Rupert talks a little about kissing Emma. I like when someone says him "Oh, come on" Lol. Also he talks about the last day of filming, and Emma helping him to serve the ice cream to the cast :D It is at the first minute.

^ I'd also say 'come on' indeed! LOL

First, notice how he rubs his face after saying 'it just doesn't feel right'. He always does that when he's nervous :yesyes:

Then the female reporter asks him if that kiss is as weird as the one he shared in 'Driving Lessons' and he replies 'no, it was quite different'

Then he goes on about the lady being pregnant at the time, etc, but I only take his first reaction into account because he didn't have time to think there... and his reply was a firm 'NO'. :ohyeah:

Now have a look at this

Rupert Grint spoke to me before he headed in. He's thinking about arriving in his ice cream van next year for the summer release of Deathly Hallows Part 2. I hope I'll be on the red carpet to see that!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_9180000/newsid_9181000/9181060.stm

For some reason I feel Emma will be there too... just because she loves the van of course... :rofl:

^ I'd also say 'come on' indeed! LOL

Now have a look at this

Rupert Grint spoke to me before he headed in. He's thinking about arriving in his ice cream van next year for the summer release of Deathly Hallows Part 2. I hope I'll be on the red carpet to see that!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_9180000/newsid_9181000/9181060.stm

For some reason I feel Emma will be there too... just because she loves the van of course... :rofl:

Me three! "Come Onnnnnnn!" :P

I think we're beginning to see a pattern here with Emma... she loves Rupert's van... she loves Ruperts's car... she loves Rupert's place... I mean, what's the common denominator here. I was never very good in math, but it would seem a certain Mr. Grint keeps popping up as the common denominator when Emma speaks about things she "LOVES". hmmmmmmm. :unsure:

I was watching the Livestream on E!online and the reporters asked Emma about George.

I thought she was going to deny that she was dating him straightaway, but it turned out she was quite elusive about it.

She said she came to the premiere with Alex and that George was quite famous by himself, he didn't need her.

So, judging by her answer, I'd say she's not 'officially' dating the guy... but it really took be by surprise that she didn't categorically deny it either...

Rupert looked gorgeous in his suit. THe vest was gold. He looked really handsome.

Can't wait for pics of the two of them.

Can these 2 be even hotter!!!!!!!!! OMG- I love seeing the contact they need to have w. each other. I am betting 2 people will be spending some time together tonight-she has to return to school and him to Japan :( Awww I feel sad for them! But they will be together again come re-shoot time! :) YEAH!!!

anyone see the regis an kelly? lol

Yessss!!! It was hilarious!!! :rofl: Emma is very witty.

I hate Regis, really. He is so senile!!! He has an obsession with Emma and Daniel, he asks her the same boring question every year!! :rolleyes: Luckily, Emma always makes fall down his hopes!! Lol

yes! Emma telling Regis that she's going to have ginger babies, rubbing her tummy, saying that they are getting married...

I know it's a joke, but the best part was when Regis asks for clarification (as if she saying 'ginger babies' wouldn't have been enough of a hint) she said 'THE GRINT, COME ONNNN!', like she'd never consider even joking about it if it was Dan.

Very telling indeed :yesyes:

Here's the link

It won't let me see it Vida, but I'll be sure to go to Youtube to watch it. :P

I think it is kind of a sweet thing for her to even joke around about. She's at least comfortable enough to do that and not go ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :)

Luciana, your comment about Regis is hilarious! :rofl:

It won't let me see it Vida, but I'll be sure to go to Youtube to watch it. :P

I think it is kind of a sweet thing for her to even joke around about. She's at least comfortable enough to do that and not go ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :)

Luciana, your comment about Regis is hilarious! :rofl:

Lol. I think that guy is very awkward!!

Here is another link, only the part when Emma announces her engagement :D

http://jezebel.com/5691422/emma-watson-announces-fake-engagement-to-rupert-grint

:( I'm sorry you couldn't see the link, Jon. Hopefully Luciana's work better...

Luciana, I agree with you. Regis is quite senile. He should definitely hang out with Kelly a bit more. She loves Rupert and also knows R/Hr are the REal deal.

However, I like that he loves Emma at least. And she gracefully put him in place with her 'THE GRINTTTT, COME ONNN!' exasperated answer. :lol:

It wasn't supposed that the trio would be in Unscripted?

Not only the trio but Yates and Tom too, right?

It certainly would have been recorded already as Emma's back in College and Rupert's on his way to Japan.

It's interesting it hasn't been shown yet.

Not only the trio but Yates and Tom too, right?

It certainly would have been recorded already as Emma's back in College and Rupert's on his way to Japan.

It's interesting it hasn't been shown yet.

Thank you!!!! :D Yeah, it's weird it hasn't been shown. Maybe it was canceled, but I hope I'm wrong!!

By the way, Emma is back to London. It's strange though...

I think it was cancelled, but I hope I'm wrong. :sob:

Luciana, you said that Emma is back in London?

I couldn't find a thread about it in the forum... can you please post the link? Thanks!

I'm a little sad that we hadn't a trio photoshoot :( The promotion wasn't huge though...

By the way, here is the link:

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/53374779.html#comments

Everything in the press junket seems to move at such a fast pace. It's weird, we spend all this time waiting and waiting and now that it's here or nearly here, everything seems to be a bit like moving in a whirlwind.

I was rewatching the video with Regis and Kelly and I do have to say... as much as we may tease Regis, the guy at least got to the heart of the question that we all wanted answered and his question illicited one of the best responses we've gotten from either Emma or Rupert...even if it was asked in a manner that didn't neccessarily favor "our" hopes per se.

Maybe that's the trick with these two... you have to compliment or attach them to someone else in the question, and then they'll become very defensive of their "true" love interest? :unsure:

I mean, what if the interviewers refuse to mention Rupert around Emma or vice versa... ultimately they'll just implicate themselves because they won't be able to talk about their favorite thing... in Emma's case... Rupertland and in Rupert's case...Emmaland? :P

It's a shame about the moviephone interview if its true. I'm sorry for providing a link to the question page now... It's like Lucy pulling away the football from Charlie Brown when he goes to kick it. :sob:

Thank you very much for posting the link, Luciana! I'm suspicious that Emma is back in London... in a good way!

Does Rupert have to do more premieres after Japan or is it the last one? ;)

Jon, if someone had told me Regis was going to aske 'the million dollar question' that raised all R/E shippers' hopes, I wouldn't have believed it! lol

But I also didn't believe that bet about R/E announcing their engagement either, so there you go... :P

Maybe someone is getting rich right now, and LTAO at all of us, incredulous souls! :o

As the saying goes, thre's a bit of truth intrinsec in a joke, and the fact that Emma was only willing to connect it with Rupert was very telling.

Also, the fact that she said 'ginger babies' and be 'very much in love' leads me to think that she's certainly put some thought to it for a while.

She could have just announced that they are getting married and leave it at that... but all that continued afterwards looked very much like wishful thinking imo.

If I were in to conspiracy theories... which I'm not... I'd seriously begin considering the possibility that Rupert and Emma read these type forums and our conversations about them... because they sure as heck know how to tease us.

I wish we had an itenerary laid out for them here, because I'm really confused right now about who's where and when. :(