The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Mr P are you suggesting that i am in fact cow related?! Two strikes in two days you're on a roll! Lol anyways ruperts birthday is the 24th of august but hes havin a party in las vegas on the 13th of sept in las vegas..

Tick moooo tock !!!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr P are you suggesting that i am in fact cow related?! Two strikes in two days you're on a roll! Lol anyways ruperts birthday is the 24th of august but hes havin a party in las vegas on the 13th of sept in las vegas..

Tick moooo tock !!!!

:o

No not you! I mean... ummm yes you... gah... I'm confused... but you're not the cow I was talking about.

You know.. there's no R/Eason to buy the cow if you give the milk for free! :o So I'm sure Rupert has to pay for HIS cow (treat his cow well)... that's all I'm saying. :doh:

*insert foot in mouth* :blush:

LOL!!!!! Omg yall are TOO freakin funny ;)

Ok well Tick Tock, Mr.P already insulted me on R/Hr thread and now he is after ya! LOL-Mr. P we will locate your whereabouts ya know!!! ;)

I can only imagine R/E running their own lil farm together-they both seem to be rather huge animal lovers awwww ;)

A belated hello to feathersbend and FlameMist! :lol:

As if it isn't evidence enough to see all the wonderful comments and insights here that the ship is still alive and well, we still have more shippers coming out and making thier voices heard! yay! :ohyeah:

I'm sure it's been mentioned here a hundred times :doh: but when is Rupert's birthday? I'm just wondering what farm animal he gets this year. Maybe he buys a cow? (*winks at TT) :P

Well. I'm trying to stay quiet like our couple. But maybe I need to do some more Tick Oink Tock Clucking! :ohyeah:

Nah--the next addition to their zoo, will be a goat!!! Do ya guys get the feeling this ship is turning into Noah's Ark?? <_<

I think maybe the scared here means afraid to reveal how they feel to one another.... Its a big thing to tell someone how you feel about them let alone someone you have grown up with and consider a very close friend. You could lose all that in minutes if they dont feel the same. We can argue if they were a true friend they wudnt let anything get in the way of that friendship but thats a very black and white theory and life is never black and white. In saying all this i do believe they both know how the other feels if its obvious to us surely its obvious to them i mean they have known each other over ten years now. They must feel it! Its clear as day how they both feel. I have said their relationship is similar to ron and hermiones, fear of rejection played a part there so it obv plays a part here to, the most important thing is they will get there in the end they cant ignore their feelings forever and as ive seen it they have been growing and growing over the last while. I bet we will hear something soon

Tick tock fear cant stop the clock!

I dunno Jen---I think they were constantly together more often than with any of the other cast members, so they know how they feel about

each other. Remember, they have deep secrets with each other, that nobody, not even their family/friends know. When they were at Leavesden,

everything was planned for them, everyday--their schedules, studies, filming, meals, hanging around--which as Emma has stated she was always

in Rupert's trailer. <_< Now, its like they're out of the fish tank (Leavesden), and now they are in the ocean (outside world), and have

to make their way together. Oh, don't kid yourselves..they know how they feel about each other--their BL never lies. I think they will act

on their feelings very soon, if they haven't done so already.

Btw, I think Emma wearing that diamond ring on her left ring finger @ the London premiere, was a tease, to say---yea, we're engaged already--

we're just not ready to reveal yet. She's way to clever and smart to make a "mistake" like that. She also fidgets with her wedding ring in

the Epilogue, as the train is leaving Platform 9 3/4. Yup, they're thinking in that last scene--this will be our future-TOGETHER!!

It's interesting, everytime you see that movie, its like your watching REEL/REAL. :yesyes:

First off SS, your comment about Noah's Ark-SPOT ON-animals and DOESNT SINK ;) Like our ship hehe...

SS, they were def in that bubble for a long time, now are outside of that bubble-I cant imagine what that must feel like for them to have that freedom. I know they made a boatload of money and am sure they would have no complaints but to in a way lose your freedom must have been hard ya know? Now that the freedom has been given back to them after 10 years bless their hearts, I see them wanting to reveal their relationship with the public. We for one would be ecstatic to learn that they are indeed together :) I have never seen 2 people who belong together more than these 2-I mean as themselves-when you see them together in interviews/appearances you just see this genuine love for each other-respect each other, care about each other, love each other. I mean to say they really do complete each other. They were adorable and hot as R/Hr but as themselves, you just see they belong together. :)

As for the ring, it is interesting that Emma did accidentally place it on THE finger but I know that happens sometimes. She was def fidgeting with her wedding ring in the epilogue-it was the first thing I saw when they say goodbye to their kids. LOL... ;)

See....even when they were little...and had just met..they still teased---OTHERS---Wow, poor Dan. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blyJDlvHgIs&feature=player_embedded

This shows just how "old fashioned" their love affair has been over the years. This vid

is over 14 mins. Enjoy!!

I love this video. Would love for it to be updated to include DH2 promos and premieres.

The first time I saw that video I cried, I mean happy tears. It shows SOOOOO much their love growing for each other over the years. I mean I have never seen 2 people that belonged together more than these 2 do. I have said it over and over again how much they truly complete each other. Should R/E get married to each other someday and have a family, we will so be in shipper heaven. Can yall picture them as a mama and papa? Omg they would really be so sweet together :) R/E will always be in our hearts wont they?! :)

Thanks SS for posting this ;)

Edited by cbmac12

The first time I saw that video I cried, I mean happy tears. It shows SOOOOO much their love growing for each other over the years. I mean I have never seen 2 people that belonged together more than these 2 do. I have said it over and over again how much they truly complete each other. Should R/E get married to each other someday and have a family, we will so be in shipper heaven. Can yall picture them as a mama and papa? Omg they would really be so sweet together :) R/E will always be in our hearts wont they?! :)

Thanks SS for posting this ;)

I imagine Rupert and Emma to be like Mr. and Mrs. Weasley in that Emma would have to be the disciplinarian...LOL...And I can totally see Rupert being a doting dad, especially to their little girls. They'll be Daddy's princesses, and I can see him playing tea party and letting them make him over and play dress up.

I imagine Rupert and Emma to be like Mr. and Mrs. Weasley in that Emma would have to be the disciplinarian...LOL...And I can totally see Rupert being a doting dad, especially to their little girls. They'll be Daddy's princesses, and I can see him playing tea party and letting them make him over and play dress up.

I dunno...I wonder why Rupes has his shoelaces untied lately?? <_< Man, the ginger dude is in LOVE!!

I love his King of Hearts tee---a sign for Emma--I'm your king--and you're in my heart. :king:

OMG REG your post had me tearing up-like Molly and Arthur?! LOL...I can see Emma def being the one who will discipline-usually the mama's nature but doing so in a loving way and Rupert, the big kid, papa playing with his lil girls. It's funny how you said girls and not boys LOL...

SS-uhhh remember Emma "tying Rupert's shoelaces" comment hehe...awww king heart comment ;) Btw he looks gooood un that shirt and shades-take note-Emma has the same pair of shades-raybans. Just sayin :rolleye0012:

OMG REG your post had me tearing up-like Molly and Arthur?! LOL...I can see Emma def being the one who will discipline-usually the mama's nature but doing so in a loving way and Rupert, the big kid, papa playing with his lil girls. It's funny how you said girls and not boys LOL...

SS-uhhh remember Emma "tying Rupert's shoelaces" comment hehe...awww king heart comment ;) Btw he looks gooood un that shirt and shades-take note-Emma has the same pair of shades-raybans. Just sayin :rolleye0012:

I imagine them having a boy(s) as well, but I have a soft spot for dads and daughters. I have a guy friend who is normally the macho, bad@$$ type but when it comes to his little girl, he's a total 180, including wearing a tiara and make-up when she wants to play princess. And I just see Rupert being that type of dad.

I imagine them having a boy(s) as well, but I have a soft spot for dads and daughters. I have a guy friend who is normally the macho, bad@$$ type but when it comes to his little girl, he's a total 180, including wearing a tiara and make-up when she wants to play princess. And I just see Rupert being that type of dad.

Is that the lost diadem of Rowana Ravenclaw he's wearing rupert&emmagrint? :o If that's the case... by all means.. he has my blessing! :yesyes:

Gah! I keep getting me self into trouble.

well... any who... believe it or not we guys have a soft spot for the little ones be that boy or girl. :) I'm sure Rupert will be a great dad someday whether he has a son or daughter or both/multiple. :o Same goes for Emma as a mom. I'm sure they've done so much charity work with children too, that they've developed a comfort level with them over the years... and in being around kids that much, it's hard not to love them and want one/some of your own some day! :blush::king:

This is a FUNNY vid: Emma was a cute "smarty-pants" when she was little!! :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLKEPkZujW4&feature=related

When R/E do have kids--especially girls--I don't think you'll see the "princess fluff", as it teaches

girls to be reliant on others, and teaching them to become brats, and expecting everybody to cater to their

every needs. Here's Emma's take on the princess fluff:

My link

If they have girls, I can see Rupes teaching them to ride a unicyle, and jumping on a trampoline-(I always was

on a trampoline when I was little--backflips, frontflips--I loved it, and it was on the beach in Miami)!! :yesyes:

:yesyes: courty you have but the ship is still alive and sailing :) That video is prob one of my favourites of those two to see the chemistry as kids right up to now growing and changing with them. They always had that sparkle didnt they? The looks, smiles, gushes and blushes ha ha the way they speak about one another just makes you believe in true love.. I really believe they are each others better halves. They seem to bring out the best in one another and always look happy together.I could see Emma being the strict parent making sure they do their homework and eat right while rupert is the fun parent who adores them and is the soft one. I can picture him roping the kids in on playing tricks on emma too. Over the years you will notice they mirror each others movements its so cute.. sign of mutual feelings...heres a few examples.. i love the last one :)

Tick Tock hes her rock so we dont stop :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

These 2 are just ALL LOVE ;)

Ok now for parenting-I think it is funny how alot here think Emma would be just the one who disciplines LOL...I picture Emma being the one who will discipline but will also have alot of fun with their kid as well-playing, being a bit silly/goofy and then Rupert being the one who will teach their kid all the crazy things he likes to do :)

COURTNEY WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!! :)

:yesyes: courty you have but the ship is still alive and sailing :) That video is prob one of my favourites of those two to see the chemistry as kids right up to now growing and changing with them. They always had that sparkle didnt they? The looks, smiles, gushes and blushes ha ha the way they speak about one another just makes you believe in true love.. I really believe they are each others better halves. They seem to bring out the best in one another and always look happy together.I could see Emma being the strict parent making sure they do their homework and eat right while rupert is the fun parent who adores them and is the soft one. I can picture him roping the kids in on playing tricks on emma too. Over the years you will notice they mirror each others movements its so cute.. sign of mutual feelings...heres a few examples.. i love the last one :)

Tick Tock hes her rock so we dont stop :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Awww! this is adorable!!! Lovely!

Edited by Luciana