The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Hmmm parental roles are so hard to figure out sometimes... I also think that a number of parents get effected in their parenting dependant upon whether they have a boy or a girl. Obv there are mothers and daughters whom are very close and fathers and sons too, but in a hypothetical Rupert/Emma union, I could see Rupert and Emma's daughter being a daddy's girl as he would likely dote on her and make her laugh and I could see Rupert and Emma's son being a momma's boy (in the good sense) with her cooing about him and being that kind/but firm/loving hand. =D :/ I guess they'll just have to ummm... let us know. :o *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* It will be lovely if we crazy shippers are lucky enough to see the beautiful future WE potentially see for them r/ealized. :ohyeah:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! I wanted to wish Rupert a happy birthday.

And I also wish to convey from Soul Sister the same thing. Her computer crashed today, so she asked me to post that from her and to add that Jen did an AMAZING JOB with that video. It's fabulous! And we both hope that Rupert will fulfill his destiny. :wub:

Just a little video to share with you all...few of us been working on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXw0vzEmXTI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUPES :wub::ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Thank you so much Jennifer and all who were involved in helping to put this together, including, Dee, Laura, Kristin, Luciana and Courtney. <3 :3m_sie: It's funny about how I was thinking about the ship in a bit of a new way today.

No matter what happens between Rupert and Emma, and ofc I adore them as a couple should they chose that path, my having gotten involved in an effort to cheer on the possibility of a relationship between them, has led me to discover a number of wonderful, kind hearted, intelligent, passionate, humorous people and even more so, make a number of very dear friends, some in passing and some maybe forever, but all of whom I treasure and am truly grateful for. :3m_sie:

Who knew that the day I first stepped upon this figurative ship and feeling a bit vulnerable to mockery or rancor, opened my heart and spirit that it would be the heart and spirit of the ship it's self that made it's most idellible and precious mark on my character and my faith in the way people can come together behind a cause. Which is not to overdramatize things or imply in any way that we've done any sort of amazing charitable work worthy of praise, but merely to recognize how the goodness and spirit of people can shine like a "little ball of light" :P in what may appear to be a relatively mundane activity to most. :yesyes:

Cluck, Cluck, Oink, Oink, Tick, Tock, You ALL Rock!!!! :wub::king:

Belated birthday wishes to our sexy ginger man ;) I am sure Emma got him something good ;)

TICK TOCK-that video-I loved that song before but now gives me even more reason to love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

BEAUTIFUL video-I cant say anything more because I am sitting here screaming AHHHHH GET TOGETHER ALREADY AND TELL US!!!!! :ohyeah:

R/E we will be VERY happy shippers and more than satisfied and approving of your relationship!!!

Thank you so much Jennifer and all who were involved in helping to put this together, including, Dee, Laura, Kristin, Luciana and Courtney. <3 :3m_sie: It's funny about how I was thinking about the ship in a bit of a new way today.

No matter what happens between Rupert and Emma, and ofc I adore them as a couple should they chose that path, my having gotten involved in an effort to cheer on the possibility of a relationship between them, has led me to discover a number of wonderful, kind hearted, intelligent, passionate, humorous people and even more so, make a number of very dear friends, some in passing and some maybe forever, but all of whom I treasure and am truly grateful for. :3m_sie:

Who knew that the day I first stepped upon this figurative ship and feeling a bit vulnerable to mockery or rancor, opened my heart and spirit that it would be the heart and spirit of the ship it's self that made it's most idellible and precious mark on my character and my faith in the way people can come together behind a cause. Which is not to overdramatize things or imply in any way that we've done any sort of amazing charitable work worthy of praise, but merely to recognize how the goodness and spirit of people can shine like a "little ball of light" :P in what may appear to be a relatively mundane activity to most. :yesyes:

Cluck, Cluck, Oink, Oink, Tick, Tock, You ALL Rock!!!! :wub::king:

Awww! It's lovely what you said!!! You are amazing!!!! :3m_sie:

I agree Jon everybody he is lovely and respectful of each others views which is lovely. You dont see that in all forums. LOL esp with people like me :D I loved the video too its joint favourite with the ten year one and its not because im biased! I think Jen you made a mistake with 6 people it should be 7 also dedicated to the creators impossible optimism also...

With all that being sad my heart sank when i saw the pics of Johnny in London and now im wondering will our ship sink or sail. What does everyone think? i mean if you look at the evidence they were both in relationships at the premieres so the hug was obv bro/sis...if you liked someone you wouldnt make it obvious if you were seeing someone else or drawing attention to it either....

I can only imagine the responses im going to get to this but our ship is sinking guys and FAST :sob:

Tick tock the boats not gonna dock

I agree Jon everybody he is lovely and respectful of each others views which is lovely. You dont see that in all forums. LOL esp with people like me :D I loved the video too its joint favourite with the ten year one and its not because im biased! I think Jen you made a mistake with 6 people it should be 7 also dedicated to the creators impossible optimism also...

With all that being sad my heart sank when i saw the pics of Johnny in London and now im wondering will our ship sink or sail. What does everyone think? i mean if you look at the evidence they were both in relationships at the premieres so the hug was obv bro/sis...if you liked someone you wouldnt make it obvious if you were seeing someone else or drawing attention to it either....

I can only imagine the responses im going to get to this but our ship is sinking guys and FAST :sob:

I repeat - my ship sails till someone says 'i do' - and regarding premiere affection, look @ old footage when emma had bf as well and chemistry still there - they've never been good at hiding body language no matter what mouths say or what they tell themselves to feel. Just have to be more patient. Edited by rupert&emmagrint

Sorry for double posting. Doing this on new phone and can't seem to edit other one again. Wanted to add that if truly bro/sis we'd see equality w/ her treatment with dan and remember Larry king and her 'diplomatic' answer. If really equal no need to blush hesitate or state its diplomatic

WOHOO!!!! REG ITA!!!! I am so with yas on this my shipping buddy :) Btw a brother would not touch his sister like this:

Ok yall East Coast *where I live are bracing for a huge hurricane...my area is tropical storm warning...the problem is we have already gotten word from our power company (thru phone calls can you believe that?!) to expect power to be out for days should we lose power-in case ya dont hear from me well thats where I will be! LOL...wish us luck!!

TICK TOCK TICK our ship will never quit ;)

Edited by cbmac12

I repeat - my ship sails till someone says 'i do' - and regarding premiere affection, look @ old footage when emma had bf as well and chemistry still there - they've never been good at hiding body language no matter what mouths say or what they tell themselves to feel. Just have to be more patient.

I agree!! Their chemistry will always be there. :yesyes:

Emma is young and needs to make mistakes in love. It's obvious that Rupert adores and loves her but is hesitant to express his feelings. I say give them time. The ship is not sinking...only sailing around a bit!

^ this!

Awww Lollycakes, i know its hard to have faith but ima try restore it even just a little for ya.

There are very few people you meet in life that you have a connection with and whom like you for you faults and all. I mean after ten years Emma still says the most wonderful things about Rupert i mean she out does herself everytime she mentions him. She is constantly using words which have such a huge meaning when describing him... She calls him her rock! You dont just call someone you consider a friend a rock. I would never describe any of my guy friends that ive known all my life as my rock! Firstly they would laugh at me thinking im nuts but secondly and most importantly its not a common compliment you would use without it being about someone you love and need in your life ie husband/boyfriend. When emma talks about him she always goes on about him and how great and unique he is.... The one we always end up is always different from the others we date etc. They have that one special thing that no one else has... She never boasts or talks about her other cast mates including Dan like this. So on this basic level that shows a deep bond and emotional connection. We all see the way they are together.. There is no denying that chemistry. Now to Rupert... He is so comfortable around her, look at the way he lets his guard down around her he is much more often and affectionate with her. In interviews you can see him struggling to say what he wants to say but when shes there he always seems to be able to find the words and comes across as relaxed and comfy. Being able to be yourself have fun all these things are so important in a relationship. All these things are there the chemistry, they have fun they glow around one another... The makings for the perfect ending is there waiting for them, so dont worry give it time. I cant see them not endig up together i really cant... So this ship does not sink no no lollycakes

Tick tock this ship may rock but the clock wont stop! :wub: wait and see

Awww Lollycakes, i know its hard to have faith but ima try restore it even just a little for ya.

There are very few people you meet in life that you have a connection with and whom like you for you faults and all. I mean after ten years Emma still says the most wonderful things about Rupert i mean she out does herself everytime she mentions him. She is constantly using words which have such a huge meaning when describing him... She calls him her rock! You dont just call someone you consider a friend a rock. I would never describe any of my guy friends that ive known all my life as my rock! Firstly they would laugh at me thinking im nuts but secondly and most importantly its not a common compliment you would use without it being about someone you love and need in your life ie husband/boyfriend. When emma talks about him she always goes on about him and how great and unique he is.... The one we always end up is always different from the others we date etc. They have that one special thing that no one else has... She never boasts or talks about her other cast mates including Dan like this. So on this basic level that shows a deep bond and emotional connection. We all see the way they are together.. There is no denying that chemistry. Now to Rupert... He is so comfortable around her, look at the way he lets his guard down around her he is much more often and affectionate with her. In interviews you can see him struggling to say what he wants to say but when shes there he always seems to be able to find the words and comes across as relaxed and comfy. Being able to be yourself have fun all these things are so important in a relationship. All these things are there the chemistry, they have fun they glow around one another... The makings for the perfect ending is there waiting for them, so dont worry give it time. I cant see them not endig up together i really cant... So this ship does not sink no no lollycakes

Tick tock this ship may rock but the clock wont stop! :wub: wait and see

Very well said!!!! I'm completely agree!! :yesyes:

They can date other people, but at the end, they will be together.

Hi everyone, I'm back again after a well deserved vacation in Azores. I am preparing a small slide of photos I took, but if you want to get a small taste of that natural paradise you can see the picture I took of Lagoa do Fogo (Fire Lagoon) via this link:My link

Luciana you sure that Rupert was here in my country? He's been here some time ago, but now I did not know anything ... Unless it was in Algarve. But I find it strange because he was at the V Festival.

I see that I lost a lot while I was gone. Apparently I'm not the only one to have some doubts about Emma's feelings for Rupert, is not true Lollipop? But I also agree with Feathersbend and Tick tock. The connection they have is so strong that I think sooner or later something will happen between them two!!! ;)

Hi everyone, I'm back again after a well deserved vacation in Azores. I am preparing a small slide of photos I took, but if you want to get a small taste of that natural paradise you can see the picture I took of Lagoa do Fogo (Fire Lagoon) via this link:My link

Luciana you sure that Rupert was here in my country? He's been here some time ago, but now I did not know anything ... Unless it was in Algarve. But I find it strange because he was at the V Festival.

I see that I lost a lot while I was gone. Apparently I'm not the only one to have some doubts about Emma's feelings for Rupert, is not true Lollipop? But I also agree with Feathersbend and Tick tock. The connection they have is so strong that I think sooner or later something will happen between them two!!! ;)

Yes, he was there. He stayed in Valle do Lobo: http://valedolobo.com/en/

He was at the V festival too, but only for the weekend, and then he returned to Portugal with his family.

Yes, he was there. He stayed in Valle do Lobo: http://valedolobo.com/en/

He was at the V festival too, but only for the weekend, and then he returned to Portugal with his family.

UGH I HATE back to school-it drags on all week getting to know the kids, getting them into their routines...anyway missed yall!! R/E are being quiet these days LOL...wonder what is up hehe... ;) SHIP LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Just a little video to share with you all...few of us been working on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXw0vzEmXTI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUPES :wub::ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Only now I saw this "little" but wonderful video. :rolleyes: Thanks Tick tock for sharing it with us. Makes us not forget that in fact the universe conspires so that they belong to each other one day. Only this can happen when two people are perfect for each other. ;)

Another thing: Have any of you just saw the video of Lâncome with Emma? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=keOmSSROmHo

I love the final and I swear that the first thing that crossed my mind was related to the relationship between Emma and Rupert: THE END ... it's not the end!

Tick ​​tock the clock will not stop ... Tick tock this is not the end!!! :ohyeah:

Only now I saw this "little" but wonderful video. :rolleyes: Thanks Tick tock for sharing it with us. Makes us not forget that in fact the universe conspires so that they belong to each other one day. Only this can happen when two people are perfect for each other. ;)

Another thing: Have any of you just saw the video of Lâncome with Emma? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=keOmSSROmHo

I love the final and I swear that the first thing that crossed my mind was related to the relationship between Emma and Rupert: THE END ... it's not the end!

Tick ​​tock the clock will not stop ... Tick tock this is not the end!!! :ohyeah:

Its an epic video made by the shippers here...cbmac, soulsister, mr p, luciana, namedcouertney and tt....its my fav ever! With regards tts reply to me i get you can believe in things you dont see. I hope its not the end

OHHH FlameMist, you is a TRUE shipper ;) YESSSSS the end, not even close!!!!!!! ;) THE SHIP CONTINUES.... ;)