The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Hiya shippers

I've been thinking what Emma said about her and Rupes "scheming" to work together again, and came

up with an idea for both of them and their Potter costars.

IMO, Emma taking classes in English/History, is not going to serve her needs. History is "revisionist" which means its being rewritten by the powers that be, to serve their own interests.

Her Aries birthday horoscope states that "an innate love of color, form and harmony often prompts you to successfully express yourself in the arts, drama, or music".

I know Bonnie and Evie are busy taking art classes, and Bonnie is also working on screen-writing. It would

be cool if R/E could also take art classes together--Rupes loves to draw, and Emma collects art. <_<

The other day I viewed HBP extra video, where all the cast got to go behind the scenes, and spend time

in editing, makeup, stunts, special effects etc. They all seem to have varied and different interests.

They all got a priceless education, working with all the great actors/crew--and getting paid too--I don't think any of them could have asked for a better living classroom @ Leavesden.

This could only have been a gift from the Universe. :yesyes:

Since HP put them at the very top of the mountain, why not stay at the top, and build their own bridge

to the next mountain peak?? How would they do this? They could and should start their own production company,

I dunno...something along the lines of "Dumbledores' Army Ltd" or "We were Polyjuiced Inc".

They could find an old abandoned building, renovate it, and use their Potter skills, to promote up-and-coming

British authors stories of mysteries, dramas, romanic comedies, and documentaries. Bonnie could do the screen adaptations, and have Rupert add any comedy scenes if appropriate. Any time they want, they can also "jump in"

and start acting whatever role they'd like to portray.

I could see Emma tying all her fashion skills--using organic fabrics for wardrobe (maybe People Tree would work), and organic makeup for all the actors. They could really make their company a "GREEN" company.

I heard Matt and Dan both say, they'd like to try their hand at directing. I don't think they'll be a shortage

of help from any of their former actors/crew, so that shouldn't be a problem.

How great that will be to get up everyday, work with your best friends, and love what you're doing. That's

called a dream job!!

I guess when a door closes (HP), another opens, and this door might be well worth opening, and walking into.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOOO want R/E to continue scheming ;) Scheming for other things too hehe...

I think what ya said about the HP cast is so true SS-I mean they did get the best schooling anyone could ask for on set-yes really when ya think about it, every single one of them could get together and put a film together where everyone would be able to participate. I know that is why I am so eager and excited to seeing them all in their new projects!! They will be taking the world by storm with their acting abilities outside of Potter ya know? They will show they are not kids anymore.

I don't watch Doctor Who, but a tumblr I frequent does and this song was in a recent episode (I made some edits):

Tick tock goes the clock,

And what now shall we play?

Now summer’s gone away.

And what then shall we see?

Tick tock until the day

That thou shalt marry me. That they shall marry and shippers squee

And all the years they fly.

Tick tock and all too very soon,

You and I must die. Happy shippers will cry

Tick tock goes the clock

He cradled her and he rocked her.

Tick tock goes the clock Our shipper boat has docked

Even for the Doctor. And Emma's finally with her Rock. :ohyeah:

I don't watch Doctor Who, but a tumblr I frequent does and this song was in a recent episode (I made some edits):

Now summer’s gone away.

Tick tock until the day

Tick tock goes the clock

Ha ha that is brill :):ohyeah: ha ha the shippers anthem!

Now summer’s gone away.

Tick tock until the day

Tick tock goes the clock

:blush::yesyes::ohyeah::wub: I have no other words to say to this REG...just perfect!!!! :)

Now summer’s gone away.

Tick tock until the day

Tick tock goes the clock

I love the shippers anthem rupert&emmagrint the editing was perfect too!

I think I've mentioned this in private chat before, but wouldn't it be funny if Rupert and Emma and Johnny and Georgia had a sort of "gentlemen's agreement" where Rupert and Emma are together but do the occassional public appearance with Johnny and Georgia (who are together) to help them get their names/faces out there and build their celebrity profile, while Rupert and Emma get to benefit by virtue of carrying on their own love trist surreptitiously? Yeah I know I'm crazy! lol But it would make me laugh so much if they did that. I still think that Alex (start.a.revolution) found out something about them during her gap year in England and is being paid hush money by Rupert! :rofl: ALEX COME BACK!!!! AHHHH! We need to raise a shipper kitty so Katharine can do some investigative work for us and not fall into the same trap. No we can't offer you the life of luxury that surely Rupert or Emma could Katharine, all we have is our shipper love and gratitude! Come on! Be a soldier for the cause. :lol: Just be discreet and don't get thrown in any prisons :unsure: as I don't have the money to bail you out! :P

I think I've mentioned this in private chat before, but wouldn't it be funny if Rupert and Emma and Johnny and Georgia had a sort of "gentlemen's agreement" where Rupert and Emma are together but do the occassional public appearance with Johnny and Georgia (who are together) to help them get their names/faces out there and build their celebrity profile, while Rupert and Emma get to benefit by virtue of carrying on their own love trist surreptitiously? Yeah I know I'm crazy! lol But it would make me laugh so much if they did that. I still think that Alex (start.a.revolution) found out something about them during her gap year in England and is being paid hush money by Rupert! :rofl: ALEX COME BACK!!!! AHHHH! We need to raise a shipper kitty so Katharine can do some investigative work for us and not fall into the same trap. No we can't offer you the life of luxury that surely Rupert or Emma could Katharine, all we have is our shipper love and gratitude! Come on! Be a soldier for the cause. :lol: Just be discreet and don't get thrown in any prisons :unsure: as I don't have the money to bail you out! :P

I like your theory! :yesyes:

I agree, ALEX COME BACK!!!! Haha

I am liking your theory, Mr Pumpkinhead. I could take you up on the offer, but I'm afraid I'd have to kill you... :ph34r: Sadly, however, I don't think I'd be of much use. R/E seem to be spending as much time on your side of the pond than mine recently. In fact, they seem to have disappeared altogether of late... perhaps they're off in a secret location under the protection of Double Agent Alex and all will be reported soon? We live in hope...

^ That is beautifully done! Thanks for sharing Luciana. :)

Well. Looks like I'm willing to concede Emma is with Johnny finally. :doh::P Either that or pulling an elaborate Rupes GAH! I mean RUSE! *little freudian slip there* >.< Old habits are hard to break.

Well, if they be together then I be for their happiness.

Not jumping ship, but can a ship idle? like a car? lol :unsure:

Jon you make me smile boy!! LOL :)

Idle? LOL!!!!!! Well yeah it can be idle-called refueling ;) hehe

I still say there is something off in these pics of them together...also I want to know why there were no pics, absolutely none of them in Paris together...these pics of them in NY-she is not smiling nor is he-they dont look happy. Could be their pics being taken but even in pics where you can see they dont know their pics are taken they are apart walking and not smiling...look at the pics of her in London walking down the street by herself-huge grin-only Rupert can make her smile like that ;) SO NO I dont stop or quit!! Not even idling hehe...

Someone commented on Tumblr after Rupert and Georgia pics came out from V Festival that Rupert has more chemistry with Tom in their LA pics together than Rupert and Georgia. Granted, Rupes probably doesn't want to do PDA, especially at a place like V Festival, but I found the comment funny.

And I agree, I'm not feeling the chemistry/love between Johnny and Emma in their pics. I accept (even if I don't approve) that they're a couple but there's no spark. I know they look tired in the NYC pics but even the LA kissing pics look stiff and awkward to me.

Now, Rupert and Emma = SO MUCH ELECTRICITY.

Saw another BTS - yup, Emma always has to touch him doesn't she (she loves his arms!):

http://areasontokeepgoing.tumblr.com/post/10010091165/emma-and-rupert-just-killed-me-she-cant-stop-to

TICK TOCK, EMMA WILL BE WITH HER ROCK!

Too late to edit last post so don't mean to double post.

I don't know much about Johnny Simmons. I even watched Scott Pilgrim months before news of him and Emma came out and I didn't know he was in that movie. Anyway, on a Tumblr, someone started watching interviews of Johnny just to get to know more about him. This is what she has to say about Johnny:

"I don’t know how to describe him. he’s not particularly articulate from what I see, and he uses quite a lot of “ums†and “yeahâ€. I can’t find the right word."

Who else does Emma know that fits that description? But Rupert has gotten better/more articulate with interviews for last film.

Source: http://romioneshipper.tumblr.com/post/10040111698

Someone commented on Tumblr after Rupert and Georgia pics came out from V Festival that Rupert has more chemistry with Tom in their LA pics together than Rupert and Georgia. Granted, Rupes probably doesn't want to do PDA, especially at a place like V Festival, but I found the comment funny.

And I agree, I'm not feeling the chemistry/love between Johnny and Emma in their pics. I accept (even if I don't approve) that they're a couple but there's no spark. I know they look tired in the NYC pics but even the LA kissing pics look stiff and awkward to me.

Now, Rupert and Emma = SO MUCH ELECTRICITY.

Saw another BTS - yup, Emma always has to touch him doesn't she (she loves his arms!):

http://areasontokeepgoing.tumblr.com/post/10010091165/emma-and-rupert-just-killed-me-she-cant-stop-to

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Emma only has chemistry with Rupert. It's crazy, but she seems happier when Rupert is close to her.

Jon you make me smile boy!! LOL :)

Idle? LOL!!!!!! Well yeah it can be idle-called refueling ;) hehe

I still say there is something off in these pics of them together...also I want to know why there were no pics, absolutely none of them in Paris together...these pics of them in NY-she is not smiling nor is he-they dont look happy. Could be their pics being taken but even in pics where you can see they dont know their pics are taken they are apart walking and not smiling...look at the pics of her in London walking down the street by herself-huge grin-only Rupert can make her smile like that ;) SO NO I dont stop or quit!! Not even idling hehe...

YAY! Thanks Kristin! :3m_sie:

I know I can be a bit overly silly sometimes but I dealt with too many of the doom and gloom days when I was 17 or 18 so I try not to take anything too seriously now. :P

I know what all you are saying about the pictures too. I agree. There is no Johnnyland or Georgialand in Emma or Rupert's eyes. Not yet that I've seen in the pictures of them anyway.

YAY! Thanks Kristin! :3m_sie:

I know I can be a bit overly silly sometimes but I dealt with too many of the doom and gloom days when I was 17 or 18 so I try not to take anything too seriously now. :P

I know what all you are saying about the pictures too. I agree. There is no Johnnyland or Georgialand in Emma or Rupert's eyes. Not yet that I've seen in the pictures of them anyway.

HEHE Jon :)

Ok I have decided that Soul Sister, REG, and Tick Tock are now our new leaders/captains ;) What they have been saying is absolutely flawless-REG I was jumping up n down when I read your comments-ITA with Luciana's reaction-THIS-that is what I am saying-there is no chemistry between Rupert and Georgia and Emma and Johnny-NONE at all for either partner. I only see Emma light up like a 100 watt bulb when she is with Rupert or hears his name. Same with Rupert-he just changes his BL and expressions when he hears Emma's name or sees her :) Btw what is making me say stuff is off between Rupert and Georgia and Emma and Johnny- BODY LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is screaming something and it aint love. Sorry I calls it as I sees it. If I saw it, I would completelt admit it. But the body and eyes dont lie.

God Bless those people in NY, DC, and PA who lost their lives 10 years ago today. We will never forget.

Edited by cbmac12

Luciana i loved the pic you are 100 per cent right. I dont see the chemistry between them all either. Rupert and emma are just like BANG! their chemistry hits you in the face! Reg that post was great that just proves she seeks him in everything... If johnny really is like that i think this is hilarious! Maybe she feels she cant have rupert and so goes for someone with similar interview "techniques" lol. Rupert is famous for his likes and ummss so maybe because hes similar she is reminded of rupes.Ive been looking through interviews and pics and emma is defo the one who seeks him out shes always looking at him she is more obvious. Rupert on the otherhand is more subtle but he too cant hide it....i cant wait to see what happens for his birthday bash in las vegas.... I saw the pics of je out having coffee.. Shes sitting on his lap and she no more looks happy now than a cow off to be slaughtered! I havent seen her smile once in any pics with him.. She looks tired too.

Tick tock he will always be her rock so this ship will never stop!

Oh and cbmac im no leader you should be, your positivity outways anything ive ever contributed here. :)

:rofl: Like a cow waiting to be slaughtered?!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! OMG Tick Tock-it has been very stressful at work the last few weeks-new stuff being thrown at us w/e...anyway I have been in a bad mood along with the rest of my team. Your guys' posts just puts me in a better mood...but TT your cow comment is all WIN!!!!!!!!! I mean yes that says it all. That was soooo funny-thanks for making me laugh I needed it after today!

R/E-meant to be together-they cant avoid it, they cant run and hide. ;)

I just saw this and my heart stopped:

Oops....meant to post in R/Hr thread...

You know it's all right!! ;)

I can't stop wachting this picture!!!!!!!! I could watch it for hours!!!!

They are perfect, THIS is chemistry!!!!!! :yesyes:

Luciana i loved the pic you are 100 per cent right. I dont see the chemistry between them all either. Rupert and emma are just like BANG! their chemistry hits you in the face! Reg that post was great that just proves she seeks him in everything... If johnny really is like that i think this is hilarious! Maybe she feels she cant have rupert and so goes for someone with similar interview "techniques" lol. Rupert is famous for his likes and ummss so maybe because hes similar she is reminded of rupes.Ive been looking through interviews and pics and emma is defo the one who seeks him out shes always looking at him she is more obvious. Rupert on the otherhand is more subtle but he too cant hide it....i cant wait to see what happens for his birthday bash in las vegas.... I saw the pics of je out having coffee.. Shes sitting on his lap and she no more looks happy now than a cow off to be slaughtered! I havent seen her smile once in any pics with him.. She looks tired too.

Tick tock he will always be her rock so this ship will never stop!

Oh and cbmac im no leader you should be, your positivity outways anything ive ever contributed here. :)

this so true :ohyeah:

You know it's all right!! ;)

I can't stop wachting this picture!!!!!!!! I could watch it for hours!!!!

They are perfect, THIS is chemistry!!!!!! :yesyes:

I literally went like this.... :whaa: then: :lostit: then: :ohyeah: then: :excited: next: :drool: finally: :wub:

THAT is LOVE baby!!!!!! That is NOT acting either....