The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

i'm not a conspirator either, but it certainly looks like that, at least, someone from R/E's entourage reads these types of threads. :P

If they do, i would be very amused by that and take it as a confirmation of R/E's true feelings for each other. :yesyes:

Emma really confused me with her itinerary tbh. Everyone else is doing promotions -except for Dan as he's filming atm.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

Just passing by again -- the big day is tomorrow!! I can't believe it! Anyway, I totally agree, Jon. All the press junket/premiere stuff all went by so fast and it was quite overwhelming at times... I'm not complaining though :) I love it.

And about Emma - I really thought she'd be back in Brown. The article thing on ONTD did say "outbound flight" but -correct me if I'm wrong-didn't exactly specify where she was going. She could've taken a flight back to Rhode Island?

Againnnn, hope everyone has fun watching the movie :)

This is from a German review:

Daniel Radcliffe will have his time to shine—or blow it—in Deathly Hallows: Part 2, in which Harry takes center stage. But Part One belongs to Rupert Grint and Emma Watson.

So cute!!!!!!! :wub:

Saw the movie and i really loved it. Ron/Rupert owned it and the R/Hr was so good! Rupert and emma's chemistry is better than ever in this one. :ohyeah:

Rupert and Emma's chemistry was always awesome, but yes, in this movie their chemistry is huge!!

I'm going to see it tomorrow. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hi guys,i'm Parasit from the old thread! Glad to see you all again in our R/E "mysterious but interesting" behaviour in this DH promotion lol

Hi ex Parasit now Panda!! Lol :P

Welcome!!

Lol hello again Luciana;-)...where's the other people? Come on,we've waited these R/E promotions time for ages and here they come.Have we analyze the R/E latest body language yet and compare it to the old pics or videos? Or did i miss something? Let's make this thread as dynamic as the old thread again lol

Lol hello again Luciana;-)...where's the other people? Come on,we've waited these R/E promotions time for ages and here they come.Have we analyze the R/E latest body language yet and compare it to the old pics or videos? Or did i miss something? Let's make this thread as dynamic as the old thread again lol

I wonder the same thing!! This is a mystery!! :o

I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately but I had some urgent matters to attend to.

Welcome back, Prima (Parasit or Panda, whatever you choose!)

Two quotes from R/E have stuck with me during the last promos

'It's written all over Rupert's face that he loves her'. - Emma Watson

-It's obvious that he loves Emma'. - Rupert Grint

I'm a happy shipper! :ohyeah:

I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately but I had some urgent matters to attend to.

Welcome back, Prima (Parasit or Panda, whatever you choose!)

Two quotes from R/E have stuck with me during the last promos

'It's written all over Rupert's face that he loves her'. - Emma Watson

-It's obvious that he loves Emma'. - Rupert Grint

I'm a happy shipper! :ohyeah:

I love their subtle messages! :D

I'm not Freudian either, but it's funny that these two ADMIT that they are EXACTLY like their characters and even go to the extent of mixing up their REal names when talking about their characters, but yet WON'T ADMIT that they are crazy in-love with each other...

It took a while for R/Hr... it's taking even longer for R/E!!!

In this little interview, Emma is asked if there is a scene in part 2 that she is anxious to see. She says: the R/Hr kiss scene :ohyeah: , and a chase scene with "Ron and I" ;) and Nagini.

I wonder what scene is she talking about.

It starts at 2:37.

I just thought - was there not a press conference this year? :S I haven't seen any footage of any...

How odd.

No, they talked with the journalists separated. A bit boring though... <_<

LOL!!! Ok my computer had died I mean died- didnt know what was wrong-first we thought it was the operating system and then found out WHOLE system- grrr... anyway I have been getting stuff reloaded, fixed, etc...

First off. R/E OWNED DH is right- their chemistry GUHHHHHHHH..... those moments were just words fail me...also, did anyone else feel the piano scene was more R/E than R/Hr??? I dont know why but that was my initial reaction-something about the fact that R/E suddenly realizes they are R/Hr and then go into R/Hr mode...SO cute...

Second... "it's written all over Rupert's face".... "he's in love with Emma"... can I just say what is even more awesome is that it was FROM THEIR OWN VOICES- not print!!!! ;) SOMETHING IS SO FREAKIN UP with these 2 yall..."hanging out at Rupert's place".... why would Emma devulge that? She easily could have said meeting both guys at a restaurant ("hanging out at Rupert's place, meeting Dan at a restaurant")....also, Emma's face with the 2 kisses- have ya seen the latest face? "Looking forward to seeing the kiss" (part 2)and called Dan's kiss a "weird social experiment" LOL!!!!!! Emma girl...btw when asked you kiss Ron she is all like YESSSS ;)

Getting alot more obvious my fellow shippers-alot more obvious- they seem to be letting their guard down alot lately-bless the slip ups hehe...

This premiere time was even BETTER than last years-she rubbing his shoulder (*she knows the crowd would see this), her placing her chin on Rupert's shoulder (ugh why cant we have a vid of this! LOL), and Rupert holding on tight to her like glue in pics, very possessive (in a good way) :)

Parasit/Panda!! Welcome back! :) I was gone for a bit too...

Emma hasn't been very shy when letting everyone know that she'd love to visit Rupert's new place in London... supposedly to check it out, of course! We know they are 'like brother and sister'... or just 'sisters' as Rupert recently said. :P