The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Do you recall one moment on Deathly Hallows — Part 2 when the entire cast and crew responded like that?

There were a couple key moments where everyone was really interested. Everyone gathered around when Ron and Hermione had their first kiss because they had never kissed before in any other film or in real life. It was a very sweet and charming moment because [Rupert and Emma] are best mates. They have a mutual amount of affection for each other and were very nervous about the process of snogging each other. It was a really lovely morning though because it was such a nice atmosphere on set. When they did finally kiss, it was just such a relief.

Really Yates--they NEVER KISSED BEFORE IN REAL LIFE!!! You could have fooled me!! :rolleye0012:

Ahem....how come all the fuss over R/E kiss, and not Dan/Bonnie's several kisses!! I think they do protest too much. <_<

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That video is so sweet :wub: As for them using tongue come on if you had the chance to kiss the girl/guy that you like you would go full throttle ha ha i mean its your chance to show them right? They defo used tongue and everyone knows the real reason they were nervous because of how they feel. This whole emma johnny thing is fizzling out because hes not right and hes not right because hes not rupert! We will see these two together the bts pics oooze chemistry, the way Emma looks at Rupert even! Come on its obvious too obvious at this stage for there to be nothing.

TICK TOCK WE DONT STOP UNTIL THEY GET THEIR OWN CLOCK ;)

Did anyone else notice emma sticking her tongue out before the kiss almost getting it ready?

Edited by Tick tock

That video is so beautiful!!!! Tick Tock...we will NEVER stop!!!!! ;)

YESSSSS for 2 people who didnt want to kiss, I am sorry but you are not going to go into full make out mode-you can kiss without the tongue-Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams kiss in the Notebook comes to mind...R/E went into FULL make out mode.

I dont know why these comments make me smile...Rupert was asked about HIS character...what does he do?....

Did (author) J.K. (Rowling) share something about your character’s back-story that was never revealed in the books or movies?

"Not really. Whenever J.K. Rowling came to the set and we would chat, we rarely ever spoke about the story, we just kind of chatted generally. She filled us in with the epilogue, where the characters go and what they do for a living, she had written kind of the rest of their lives really, so that was quite interesting to hear what we all became. I worked in the ministry doing something and I forgot what Emma’s character was doing." (They asked about YOU RUPERT, NOT EMMA ;))...

Also....now after all that kissing chat--he says they were dreading it SLIGHTLY...unreal so not completely anymore eh? Now it is slightly LOL...also, Rupert was asked if he wanted the kiss scene to be longer (well of course he would say no stupid reporter) but he asked "making out longer"...Uh again the question was KISS Rupert not MAKING OUT...btw he still has no recollection of that day-except that he can remember it being fine and they had a laugh about it. GUH I LOVE HIM!!!! ;)

TICK TOCK ROCK WILL BE HERS ;)

Rupert e Emma de mãos dadas vendo o vídeo de despedida *—-*

HANDS. HANDS. HANDS. It’s an other CLUE.

(via hermioneandronald)

Ummm...ok so how did we all miss this one---why are all these photos coming

out now, with all these different camera angles?? Looks like they're getting ready

to announce something!!???

TICK TOCK WE WON'T STOP UNTIL SHE GETS HER ROCK!!

Rupert e Emma de mãos dadas vendo o vídeo de despedida *—-*

HANDS. HANDS. HANDS. It’s an other CLUE.

(via hermioneandronald)

Ummm...ok so how did we all miss this one---why are all these photos coming

out now, with all these different camera angles?? Looks like they're getting ready

to announce something!!???

TICK TOCK WE WON'T STOP UNTIL SHE GETS HER ROCK!!

Do you remember this award last year? Emma was so sad all the night (I'm wondering why :rolleye0012: ).

http://bonnie-wright.tumblr.com/post/12954691187

Emma looks photoshopped in that picture!! Lol

Rupert wasn't that night, because he was a bit ill. When Daniel said it in his speech, you can see Emma very sad.

I know right SS!!! ;) LOOK at those hands-that is hand linking done right-they are holding onto each other for dear life-her rock afterall ;) I know what ya mean-WHY are all the rather personal looking pics coming out now of R/E? I notice that majority of these pics are of R/E only and no Dan. It's like someone is trying to tell us something!! ;)

AWW poor Emma I remember that night-she looked so sad! Rupert was ill and she was looking like she was lost or something-she needed her Rupert...LOL!! yes she does look photoshopped! LOL

:whaa: I NEVER noticed Emma's cheeks!!!!! OMG and I thought I was observant! How did I MISS this?

THAT tumblr of the kiss analysis-PERFECT...like someone on there commented-screw acting, they are legitimately in love ;)

The other tumblr-we should all start sending presents to Rupert and Emma GRINT ;) LOL...good gosh SOOO made for each other!!! How cute is that!!!!! ;)

I know this video does not exactly have to do with Rupert and Emma, ​​but I thought you would like to see it (and cry too, as I cried). :sob:

I have no words to describe it. :D:sob::blush: My heart is full: full of joy, full of nostalgia, full of pride for being a great admirer of this fascinating, unique and magical story that is "Harry Potter"!

Long life for our most admired characters Ron, Hermione, Harry, Neville, Luna, Snape, Dumbledore... and so others... This is a story that will live forever in our hearts and will live many generations because of its wonderful message of courage, unity, friendship, sacrifice and love, involved in a magical world, completely different from ours. A world that many would like it to be real ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6P4_mwGYv4

OMG :sob: Amazing, fantastic, wonderful, awesome, spectacular and epic video!!!!!!!! I loved it!!! I will miss Harry Potter so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story will be forever in our hearts :yesyes:

All i can say is :ohyeah: :ohyeah: that tumblr rocks everyday something new! Lol flamemist that video was lovely great find and your right the story will live forever long past half the crap they release nowadays.

Tick tock we dont stop cuz hes her rock!

Edited by Tick tock

First of all--welcome aboard the ship wanted!!! Always glad to have new "crew" on deck!! :yesyes:

Ok fellow shippers--hope everybody can make this LeakyCon Aug 9-12---IN CHI-TOWN!!! It would be great to meet

up. Looks like its still in the planning stages, but wouldn't it be cool if R/E would be there!!! :ohyeah:

I hope they hold it at Navy Pier---that's beautiful in the summer.

I know James, Oliver, Matt, and Tom have all been to Chicago before and loved it, so they might come again. :yesyes:

Rupes can finally get a I heart Chi-Town t-shirt. :rolleye:

Here's the info so far:My link

Guys, I've received the book Harry Potter Page to Screen today!!!!!! It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lostit: It's very huge!!!! So if anybody can buy it, go ahead!!!! It's worth it!!!! :yesyes: