The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st time poster on these forums:

I'm not a big HP fan nor do I care about the personal lives of those in the media, but I just have to say that R/E have such tremendous chemistry on/off camera.

It's actually quite uncommon to see 2 people who seem so right for each other. I don't think I've ever seen a couple in fiction or real life that compares. I'd feel quite satisfied to see them together eventually :)

That said, I think their friendship is even more amazing. If I were in either of their shoes, I'd value that long term friendship more than the risk of getting together/breaking up and losing it.

1st time poster on these forums:

I'm not a big HP fan nor do I care about the personal lives of those in the media, but I just have to say that R/E have such tremendous chemistry on/off camera.

It's actually quite uncommon to see 2 people who seem so right for each other. I don't think I've ever seen a couple in fiction or real life that compares. I'd feel quite satisfied to see them together eventually :)

That said, I think their friendship is even more amazing. If I were in either of their shoes, I'd value that long term friendship more than the risk of getting together/breaking up and losing it.

I'm glad you can see the same thing that we see :yesyes: Yeah, their chemistry is amazing!! I'd wish they can work together again!!!!!!

Ha ha i also rem reading that they both love hot chocolate and take it instead of tea or coffee! Its the little things like that which i find cute. Yes dee he has found her that interview looks like it has parts from other interviews in there also. Comrade isnt called comrade anymore either its called into the white i think. Did ye notice how he mentioned emma, he mentions having control back of his hair and she crops up..

Edited by Tick tock

That kiss makes you forget the rest of the kisses in the series. Harry/Cho, Harry/Ginny, they just don't even compare.

I wonder IF Yates asked them to tone down the kiss after that take? That would have been a great conversation. I can almost see the tears welling up in Rupert's eyes now. :sob::rofl: Sorry Rupert! lol

That kiss makes you forget the rest of the kisses in the series. Harry/Cho, Harry/Ginny, they just don't even compare.

I wonder IF Yates asked them to tone down the kiss after that take? That would have been a great conversation. I can almost see the tears welling up in Rupert's eyes now. :sob::rofl: Sorry Rupert! lol

I think they didn't use that take because it was too hot!! which is a pity... <_<

I think they didn't use that take because it was too hot!! which is a pity... <_<

Wait a second Luciana... we have a half naked cgi Harry/Hermione kiss... but the Rupert/Emma... I mean Ron/Hermione kiss was "TOO HOT"? Kinda tells you something about the Rupert/Emma kiss and it's HOTNESS level, doesn't it? ;) They had to know these other takes would get out though or they intentionally added these other takes to the dvd release. So why not just include it in the movie? Why not give that nod to a fan base who has supported your product for a decade? :mad::puh:

How many comments/post interviews have there been about the Dan/Emma kiss? Also Yate's comments about specifically going to Rupert first concerning preparing for the kiss, made it sound like Rupes had confided in him abuot something. It almost sounded like he decided to go to Emma as an afterthought... maybe to "protect" what ever it was Rupert had confided to him. This is just speculation on my part of course. :unsure:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

My link

Ummm...this is interesting. He's not looking for Mrs. Grint, cos he's already found her. <_<

This article made me happy... It proves he's not dating Georgia Groome. Also, he mentioned Emma's hair. What regular man would comment on a woman's hair unless he's in love?! Rupert has all the money, star-power, youth, looks in the world to be a playboy, but he chooses not to be one. He says he's not consciously looking for a girlfriend... methinks probably because he already found his soulmate. It makes me wonder if he made some sort of vow to wait for her????

Wait a second Luciana... we have a half naked cgi Harry/Hermione kiss... but the Rupert/Emma... I mean Ron/Hermione kiss was "TOO HOT"? Kinda tells you something about the Rupert/Emma kiss and it's HOTNESS level, doesn't it? ;) They had to know these other takes would get out though or they intentionally added these other takes to the dvd release. So why not just include it in the movie? Why not give that nod to a fan base who has supported your product for a decade? :mad::puh:

How many comments/post interviews have there been about the Dan/Emma kiss? Also Yate's comments about specifically going to Rupert first concerning preparing for the kiss, made it sound like Rupes had confided in him abuot something. It almost sounded like he decided to go to Emma as an afterthought... maybe to "protect" what ever it was Rupert had confided to him. This is just speculation on my part of course. :unsure:

Yeah, I know... It's annoying!!!! <_<

ROFL!!! Sorry but the comment about what men comment on their girl's hair-well a guy who is in love with his girl ;) I was laughing (happily) when I saw Rupert mention Emma-the laughing part coming because he was talking about HIMSELF and then somehow yet again segues into mentioning Emma...then goes onto mention them texting/keeping in touch. SO cute and SO obvious Rupert ;)

As for the rated R kiss, it was not allowed to be shown because then the rating would DEF had to have been changed-I never have seen such tongue and swallowing action in my life!!!! ;)

“It wasn’t really acting.†- Rupert Grint

reblogged this from nottheordinarytype

Really gingerman--I mean REALLY!! You could have fooled us!! :rofl:

:rofl: rofl Dee! Yeah Rupes... what ever happened to "it was like kissing my sister"? You're story changes more than Emma's wardrobe!

I think when R/E win the M.T.V. movie award for BEST KISS, they should "re-enact" the movie kiss on stage while accepting their award.

*chant from the audience*

TICK TOCK LET'S SEE THOSE LIPS LOCK!

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

AWESOME VIDEO!!!!!!!!! How anyone can say these 2 beautiful people dont belong together is beyond me!!! THEY ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER. :) What I love about this video is it is was all R/E and not as R/Hr...they just love each other, so sweet. I swear Rupert was aiming/directing that "I love you, I really do" towards Emma. :)

TICK TOCK WE WONT STOP TIL EMMA IS WITH HER ROCK ;)

I was reading a phrase in the front page of this site and I don't remember Emma saying that. She was asked about the romance between Ron and Hermione in OotP and she said: "The romance between us is there if you watch carefully, it's underneath the surface..."

I love when they confuse themself with the characters :lol:

HOW THE GRIN(T)CH STOLE EMMA'S HEART

They met on a train bound for Hogwarts

a cute little muggle, who never did struggle

She said Ron Weasley, pleasure

I think she knew that the cute little ginger would be

her lasting treasure

We watched them grow-up throughout the years

through laughter, joy, sorrow and tears

There were bertie bots, spells, wands, and potions

We saw them go through so many emotions

Rupert loves Emma, Emma loves Rupert--

They are alike in so many ways---they love

candy, ice cream, antiques, and treats

Aww...how sweet!

That night while Hogwarts was at war and on fire

down, into the chamber of secrets they went inspired

That tiny ball of light, burned really really bright

then all of a sudden, with love, heat and passion---THEY KISSED

Just as all of us shippers and fans had wished!!

And who can forget the London premiere,

a day all of us shippers, hold most dear

There was Emma-weepy, teary-eyed, and feeling blue

then Rupert looked at her and said, "I love you, I really do"!!

Emma was beautful, glam in her De La Renta, and earrings by Boodles

the trio, waved, said farewell and toodles

Then they both went out on a limb,

dating Jay, Johnny, Georgia and Kim,

I think they went with them on a whim

They have such a bond, of love and trust

in any relationship, this is a must

For the Universe in all its wisdom, wonder and glory,

reunited, these two old souls, in a magical, wizarding story

We wait for Rupert to make it real, to give her the ring,

and seal the deal

Then they will be man and wife,

their destiny, in this, their second life

Emma will finally have her ROCK

TICK TOCK

:sob: I am ctrying because it is SO beautiful!!!!!!! OMG did you write this?!!!!!!!!!!! This says it all about our couple-Rupert is Emma's rock and Emma is the love of Rupert's life. They do love each other, they really do :) THIS poem made my night!!!! ;)

HOW THE GRIN(T)CH STOLE EMMA'S HEART

They met on a train bound for Hogwarts

a cute little muggle, who never did struggle

She said Ron Weasley, pleasure

I think she knew that the cute little ginger would be

her lasting treasure

We watched them grow-up throughout the years

through laughter, joy, sorrow and tears

There were bertie bots, spells, wands, and potions

We saw them go through so many emotions

Rupert loves Emma, Emma loves Rupert--

They are alike in so many ways---they love

candy, ice cream, antiques, and treats

Aww...how sweet!

He can make her laugh and cry, at the drop of a hat

we all wonder, How does he do that?

She's forever the fashionista, all classy and neat, she sweeps him

off his feet, and makes her ginger man's heart skip a few beats

That night while Hogwarts was at war and on fire

down, into the chamber of secrets they went inspired

That tiny ball of light, burned really really bright

then all of a sudden, with love, heat and passion---THEY KISSED

Just as all of us shippers and fans had wished!!

And who can forget the London premiere,

a day all of us shippers, hold most dear

There was Emma-weepy, teary-eyed, and feeling blue

then Rupert looked at her and said, "I love you, I really do"!!

Emma was beautful, glam in her De La Renta, and earrings by Boodles

the trio, waved, said farewell and toodles

Then they both went out on a limb,

dating Jay, Johnny, Georgia and Kim,

I think they went with them on a whim

They have such a bond, of love and trust

in any relationship, this is a must

For the Universe in all its wisdom, wonder and glory,

reunited, these two old souls, in a magical, wizarding story

We wait for Rupert to make it real, to give her the ring,

and seal the deal

Then they will be man and wife,

their destiny, in this, their second life

Emma will finally have her ROCK

TICK TOCK

Dee aka soulsister-Dec 2011

Yea, Kris, 'twas I. I had just seen the Grinch--so I started this story--since Grinch is so close

to Grint--I just took all of my posts and set them to rhyme. It was late, I was in a hurry-left out two verses--so sorry!! :blush:

Glad it made your night. Luciana--cute cartoon!! So true. :yesyes:

Edited by soulsister