The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Project #1

I called it Project #1, incase anyone else wanted to create/start one too.

So, i'm a huge fashion crisis! I don't match my clothes and now Winter is coming in, I even morely- don't care about my appearance. I have been a rocker/emo for 4 years now, I want a mature look, which will make me look older. I have a 2 items towards it so far. I have at christmas £200 to spend and more after when i start saving £30 a week.

Shops I like to shop in (looking at new style wise) H&M, Topchop, Cult, Urban Outfitters and New Look.

I would like to stay away from shops selling punk/rocker/emo things, such as Pulp, Blue Banana, Punky Fish etc.

Let this project commence.

Awwww yeah i dont match my clothes either lol,

Since you like punk and dark themed clothes ill start there,

Jackets

These are obviously expensive and will destroy your budget, but its just a example of what is out there for you.

Varsity leather jacket

Leather Jacket

Tops

Love Tee

leggings

Embelleshed Leggings

boots

Boots

^ Dark stuff, with my own little twist.

Currently doing some girly sweet stuff that i know will suit you, :)

OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!

I have a few more questions before I go crazy posting:

what colors do you like? (I want to get you into some colors but I dont want to suggest anything you would never put on)

What are the key items you want?

Whats the most important item you want? Is there something I should focus on?

:rolleyes:

I won`t pretend to know enough about clothes and shoes to give you advice on that (except what all males will tell you - high black leather boots = awesome)...

But have you thought about getting a different hairdo to make you look more mature?

Awwww yeah i dont match my clothes either lol,

Since you like punk and dark themed clothes ill start there,

Jackets

These are obviously expensive and will destroy your budget, but its just a example of what is out there for you.

Varsity leather jacket

Leather Jacket

Tops

Love Tee

leggings

Embelleshed Leggings

boots

Boots

^ Dark stuff, with my own little twist.

Currently doing some girly sweet stuff that i know will suit you, :)

I really love the LOVE top <3

OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!

I have a few more questions before I go crazy posting:

what colors do you like? (I want to get you into some colors but I dont want to suggest anything you would never put on)

What are the key items you want?

Whats the most important item you want? Is there something I should focus on?

blue is my favourite colour, not sure if it suits me though. and I always wear grey, black, white. I never have any colour. I panic when it comes to it. I would like some though.

key items i'd say the usual, top, bottoms and shoes. I'm not fussed on jackets I have an awsome coat, which is very girly. Focus on any of those. (:

:rolleyes:

I won`t pretend to know enough about clothes and shoes to give you advice on that (except what all males will tell you - high black leather boots = awesome)...

But have you thought about getting a different hairdo to make you look more mature?

I'm not looking for something lads like >.< I'm not so hot on really high boots. Just under the knee will do fine. (:

Okay I am starting with H&M:

(on sale)

Great to wear under a black cardigan

(on sale)

This sweater you can wear with anything! Plus the belt is great so its a little form fitting. You are so skinny so lets show that off!!

I would love to see you in a pattern and colors like this would look great on you! This can simply be worn with a black legging or skinny jean and the grey sweater I posted.

This is a great style that will look great on you! I love tops like this. Pair it with a black legging and some cute flats! But, I would look for something like this in a blue. This color is way to pale for you. However, the style is perfect!

You would look amazing in this!!!

If you are wearing gray or black its great to wear a bright colored shoe. Its a simple and easy way to make an outfit pop.

Tan or lighter brown boots are great because it is a neutral color. We don't want you to look emo so try staying away from a black boot.

Hope this helps love!!! I will do another store later tonight or tomorrow!

Yay I am so happy you liked what I posted!!! Especially the blue top... I want to see you in colors!!! lol. Okay today I am going to post topshop items. Here I go:

(on sale)

Idk if you can tell but there is some detail on a tank. A great way to do color is wear a bright tank under a black or gray cardigan. That way you can still wear black on the bottom but not look to dark. This tank is great because it also has a design on it.

(on sale)

This would look great with jeans, leggings, or a pencils skirt. The great thing about it is you can also wear it as is, with a shirt under, or a sweater over.

(on sale)

Okay I just bought this shirt. Its so useful and adorable!!! Perfect for you!

Dear Jade, you have an AMAZING body. USE IT!!

I love this. Its perfect sleeve length. And can be worn with almost anything!

I love many of the Top Shop stuff you posted. This Saturday I will go find what you posted, the items that i like and try them on.

I do panic when changing my wardrobe to what people are going to think of me. I feel like I don't deserve it.

To what I brought yesterday! Okay here we go.

New Look

2 pairs of black skinny jeans. (don't really need a picture :P)

H and M

Arie I couldn't find that pretty pink top so I got another top, that was kind of simular.

This top was grey and pink, not white and black.

Not much colour there I know. I'm working on getting colour

I am sp happy you like everything!!! (Well almost lol). YOU DO DESERVE IT!!! Everybody deserves it... especially my amazing Jade!!! No one is going to think bad of you!!! And if they do.... then they can go to *BEEP*. Anybody who says anything else bad about you is not worth your time... so don't worry about them. You are going to look HOT!!! Darius is going to go nuts!!!!

I love what you got!!! Great job!! How about a pair of grey skinny jeans instead of black?? (Also where did you get them from? I am having a hard time finding decent black skinny jeans!!!)

I am sp happy you like everything!!! (Well almost lol). YOU DO DESERVE IT!!! Everybody deserves it... especially my amazing Jade!!! No one is going to think bad of you!!! And if they do.... then they can go to *BEEP*. Anybody who says anything else bad about you is not worth your time... so don't worry about them. You are going to look HOT!!! Darius is going to go nuts!!!!

I love what you got!!! Great job!! How about a pair of grey skinny jeans instead of black?? (Also where did you get them from? I am having a hard time finding decent black skinny jeans!!!)

Aww thanks Arie! <3

And New Look. They're awsome black skinnies, I brought soem begining of the year haven't faded like most black jeans do! £20.00 each (: