The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Origin Of Emma's New Haircut

We all have seen Watson’s new haircut, but did you know that Mia Farrow inspired her? Mia Farrow is a super talented woman that has made about 18 movies; all of them have been controversial. Even though she’s now ambassador of UNICEF.

However, Emma has made great impact in media and fans with her new “pixie†style. She looks great and I bet no one has criticized her negatively because of her great personality.

The Spanish newspaper called "La Razón" assures that “Emma Watson has become in the new teen symbol in the British islands.â€

I think she's a great example of how old fashion style is back, and she represents it in an extraordinary way. Don't you agree?

Edited by andreaol

I agree that Emma looks great and I agree too that she is a role model for young women, not just in Great Britain, but world wide.

Hopefully she can help issue in a new type of celebrity that brings back the class and dignity to the celebrity profile of years past.

No matter what... Emma will always be a symbol!!!Not only for her look and appearence but also for her unique personality!!!In my opinion in the world of acting whoever combines appearence and personality is a real STAR...like Emma!!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...