The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Restricted Forums

As you might have noticed we have a section named: Restricted Forums. These forums include the Advice, Sex and Relationship forum, the boys forum, girls forum and the house forums.

But how do you get access to them you might wonder? With the exception of the advice forum(which is open to all members). You will need at least 50 posts and be a member for a month or longer to get access to restricted forums.

If you have 50 posts and been a member for a month and you want to get access to any of the restricted forums you just have to pm a moderator.

Of course if you want access to the Boys forum you have to be a boy and for the girls forum, unsurprisingly a girl.

A moderator will sort you into one of the four houses after which you will get access to that house forum and can privately chat with your house mates.

Uhm just a silly question, since i don't remember what we did with the old houses, do we actually get to chose which house we want to get into? Or the moderator we pm adds us randomly in one?

i think they sort you into a house, i dont think you can pick.

I remember that was how it was right from the begining of the houses, but when the forum went down and we had to start from scratch we were allowed to tell the mods which house we were in.

but i think because this fourm is completely new and a fresh start i think that we will all be sorted again.

• 3 years later...

oh so i have to spamuntil i can get into the girls sectioN? oH Noez

LoL, this really looks like a reasonable reason to spam! hahahahaha, people are so eager and impatient nowadays...

Anyways, where can we get a list of the moderators so we know who to PM to get access?

Do we need to PM every different moderator from their respective restricted forums, or just one mod will do all the trick?

On the front page of the forum near the bottom you will find a link to the moderating team. You would contact one of the admins or regular moderators for access to all forums, but the shortcut is to contact Maestro when you are ready.

However, while the requirements says 50 posts, if it looks like you just spammed your way to 50 you likely won't be approved. You must also be a member for at least a month.