The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's Signed Photo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty cool, did you have a letter with it too?

I have got the 2004 version somewhere along with an automated letter. While it was nice at the time, I also have Emma's autograph from when she signed my copy of Half-Blood Prince, that gave it a more personal touch and is much more valuable to me.

10 days? Wow ... I sent mine after HBP's theatrical release and it took something like 4 months ... Well, that's it! I'm sending her a new letter!

PS: Does Emma answer to some letters? (the best ones?!) I have heard "yes" and "nos" ...

10 days? Wow ... I sent mine after HBP's theatrical release and it took something like 4 months ... Well, that's it! I'm sending her a new letter!

PS: Does Emma answer to some letters? (the best ones?!) I have heard "yes" and "nos" ...

omg 4 month :) I sent e-mail. 6 hours after Emma's manager sent me answer. I sent my home address and 10 days after I took signed photo.. I think Emma doesn't write letter :) I hope you understand me. I m speak english very bad:):)

What email did you send to? And what did you write?

I've sent a letter before to the Leavesden address, and got the automated letter back and a pre printed signed photo. Wouldn't mind the new photo though!

I wrote a lot of thing. I wrote why I love hers..