The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's Signed Photo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What email did you send to? And what did you write?

I've sent a letter before to the Leavesden address, and got the automated letter back and a pre printed signed photo. Wouldn't mind the new photo though!

I sent it to the Leavesden address last time too, it's a gorgeous photograph though so I am thinking of writing again.

This is from Emma's website...

For fan mail or requests for signed photographs of Emma:

Emma Watson

PO Box 68162

London

N1P 2AL

or email us at fans@emmawatson.com

I sent it to the Leavesden address last time too, it's a gorgeous photograph though so I am thinking of writing again.

This is from Emma's website...

For fan mail or requests for signed photographs of Emma:

Emma Watson

PO Box 68162

London

N1P 2AL

or email us at fans@emmawatson.com

Cheers buddy. Will get on that soon. I feel sending fan mail is a bit pointless at the moment when she's in the US studying, so I might just ask for a photo.

omg 4 month :) I sent e-mail. 6 hours after Emma's manager sent me answer. I sent my home address and 10 days after I took signed photo.. I think Emma doesn't write letter :) I hope you understand me. I m speak english very bad:):)

No problem at all for the English lol.

Wow you got an answer 6 HOURS after you had sent your letter? WTH ... So you got the "Emma's busy with her studies/acting" pre-made letter?

Well, I'm going to try that address too lol. Last time, I thought that if I wrote one monster of a letter, she might answer to me. So I wrote her an 8-page letter on Word ...

But does Emma sometime answer?!

I have a question, is it a "real" signature, or is it a "print out?" Meaning, did Emma actually sign it, or is the picture just mass produced with an original picture with her signature being copied?

Thanks!

Edited by ckravitz

I sent mine just after you posted this topic and I got it yesterday in the mail ^_^ That's definitely my favourite short hair picture of her so far.

I remember when I first became an Emma fan (or around then) and I sent a really long letter to this exact address xD and this was the photo then:

But unfortunately I've lost it :(

Edited by padfoot
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

did they email u a pic or actually send it to u??

What email did you send to? And what did you write?

I've sent a letter before to the Leavesden address, and got the automated letter back and a pre printed signed photo. Wouldn't mind the new photo though!

what's the leavesden address? and what did u do? like what did u write and stuff cause i tried to get one but i never did :(