The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Your Daily Messages To Emma

thanks for this great question i hope she does read this message.

I would like to know why she keeps sending these 'signals' to this guy who has no idea why she is doing it?

I think she knows what i am referring to, if not i am sure her assistants would know what i am talking about.

Yeah..so why are you doing this Emma?? do you even know that the stuff you talk about in your interviews relate to someone who you have never met?

• 2 weeks later...

I think what the creater of this thread meant, it's kinda like a game for fun. PRETEND she can see the messages, as stated. Some members he may like it. Some may think it's pointless no need to bash each other interlect though. (:

I think what the creater of this thread meant, it's kinda like a game for fun. PRETEND she can see the messages, as stated. Some members he may like it. Some may think it's pointless no need to bash each other interlect though. (:

^ This.

Ok. what do I have to say them. "hope this new year will be a good year for U" :yesyes:

Sorry about that, my post seems really mean when I look back at it. It was actually directed at the guy above me, I was a little frustrated that he kept posting about strange things, like stalking etc.

I'm all for this thread though! Sorry about the mix up.

Yup u got it right..saying at again that"this thread is just 4 fun"....no 1 knws maybe some day she looks over it

^ This.

Ok. what do I have to say them. "hope this new year will be a good year for U" :yesyes:

You don't have to say anything. This post seems rude. I can't tell if it's supposed to be or not.

Sorry about that, my post seems really mean when I look back at it. It was actually directed at the guy above me, I was a little frustrated that he kept posting about strange things, like stalking etc.

I'm all for this thread though! Sorry about the mix up.

I don't see no weird/stalkery posts in this thread from him. >.<

Guys, I do think there is a great possibility that she does visit here!

Of course she woudn't say anything because that would create a general chaos!

But the possibility that she would read specifically our message is small...

I would just love to tell her that we would be great friends! :blush:

• 2 weeks later...