The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Say Something About Yourself

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh! You know, I keep forgetting that not everyone celebrates it on December 25th >.< Are you excited? :D

It's okay cos I wouldn't even say I celebrate it so much.. It's just a day off I'm waiting for so much ;) I've got a lot exams in university s I'm kinda busy but yet just lazing around doing abrolutely nothing. :o

:P It was great! I had 3 Glee cd's, a Don't Stop Believing Glee gift set, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 for the Wii, Halloween VI on dvd, Eclipse 2 disc special edition, Supernatural season 5, The Inbetweeners box set (1, 2 & 3), a picture frame, a new blue alarm clock, new white earphones, Outspoken by Fergie perfume & necklace, heat/cool pack, a new diary, and a lot of little things, plus £75. :)

Hey, it was your birthday not so long ago! :o How was it, did you do anything?

Wow that's a lot of presents! :)

Oh, yes, it was okay I guess oO Nothing special ;( Though we'd two dinners first with my sisters and my bro & another with family ;) I got some money and a big framed poster of Marylin Monroe which is just qorgeous. Mom didn't presented me with anything yet, hmm. We hadn't had any time.. Oh, and my sis got me such a beautiful & kinda expensive pen which I'm afraid to bring in university but I have no other pen, haha.