The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Say Something About Yourself

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone gives me a hard time... online and offline. I sat in the cold after my boyfriend left me in the middle of no where and went home. I sat for 3 solid hours crying, until he come back... and did he? Only when I told him I weren't going home until he come back 8 times. ¬¬ I have never been so distraught in all my life. But, that is how much I love him. And I'd just like to say... I got a nose bleed and bad shakes from this. Not to mention several people staring and asking me if I was okay.

Everyone gives me a hard time... online and offline. I sat in the cold after my boyfriend left me in the middle of no where and went home. I sat for 3 solid hours crying, until he come back... and did he? Only when I told him I weren't going home until he come back 8 times. ¬¬ I have never been so distraught in all my life. But, that is how much I love him. And I'd just like to say... I got a nose bleed and bad shakes from this. Not to mention several people staring and asking me if I was okay.

I know you love him so I won't say my mind, so I'll just say that I'm really sorry to hear this and I'm very happy you're safe. Take a warm bubble bath, or have some chocolate cake. Read a manga, or watch a movie. Get your mind off of it. Posting here won't help since in all the "I Hate," "I Miss," etc threads you'll keep mentioning it, which will make you keep thinking about it.

I'm sorry this happened, and I'm amazed that someone would ever do this to a sweet woman like you, but people are people and there is no escaping that.

Edited by ckravitz

I know you love him so I won't say my mind, so I'll just say that I'm really sorry to hear this and I'm very happy you're safe. Take a warm bubble bath, or have some chocolate cake. Read a manga, or watch a movie. Get your mind off of it. Posting here won't help since in all the "I Hate," "I Miss," etc threads you'll keep mentioning it, which will make you keep thinking about it.

I'm sorry this happened, and I'm amazed that someone would ever do this to a sweet woman like you, but people are people and there is no escaping that.

I have had some messed up thought in those few hours. When he come back we had a serious discussion. It makes it worse how ill i'm getting from this and our heating packed in 2 days ago. ):

I have had some messed up thought in those few hours. When he come back we had a serious discussion. It makes it worse how ill i'm getting from this and our heating packed in 2 days ago. ):

Maybe the discussion will change things, though. Your boyfriend needs to realize that you are the most important thing in his life, and that his time of being an immature teen is over. This is what I hate about the times we're in, men have lost the gentleman trait. But, what your boyfriend did here has nothing to do with being a gentleman, it's being a good person to the woman that loves him.

I know I said I wouldn't say what I feel, but I just couldn't hold back. I really can relate to stuff like this; it really get me upset. I apologize and you don't have to listen to a word my crazy brain blurts out. I'm old-fashioned, anyway.

I hope Things Get better for you Jade all you need is freiends that will be there for you and you got Me and Chandler :)

I hope Things Get better for you Jade all you need is freiends that will be there for you and you got Me and Chandler :)

Exactly. If you need anything, no matter what, don't ever hesitate to ask any of us.

Maybe the discussion will change things, though. Your boyfriend needs to realize that you are the most important thing in his life, and that his time of being an immature teen is over. This is what I hate about the times we're in, men have lost the gentleman trait. But, what your boyfriend did here has nothing to do with being a gentleman, it's being a good person to the woman that loves him.

I know I said I wouldn't say what I feel, but I just couldn't hold back. I really can relate to stuff like this; it really get me upset. I apologize and you don't have to listen to a word my crazy brain blurts out. I'm old-fashioned, anyway.

No, no! It's fine I understand I mean at that moment in time I just wanted to... you know... I don't want to say it... but, I wanted to just go.. like go go?

Thank you Sarah. <3

No, no! It's fine I understand I mean at that moment in time I just wanted to... you know... I don't want to say it... but, I wanted to just go.. like go go?

Thank you Sarah. <3

your Welcome Hun you know You got me and Chandler and Other people here May not like you or Whatever.. but you got me and him and Thats all the friends you really need so i am here for you no matter what :)

your Welcome Hun you know You got me and Chandler and Other people here May not like you or Whatever.. but you got me and him and Thats all the friends you really need so i am here for you no matter what :)

Thank you so much. (: <3 :sob:

My eyes are bloodshot and they burn.

I know what you mean, and I'm not in the mood to get into a whole big thing with "going when you please." Just know that you're always better "at home" than "on vacation." There are ups and downs in everyone's lives, and it is simply a part of life. And what is life? A helper. A nurturer. A teacher. A backstabber. A killer. A destroyer. It's as diverse as the night sky, but can change in an instant. Life will always be strange, but one thing is for certain, life is an amazing being that will never go away, and people have to learn that life will not always be on your side, for how will you learn from the mistakes?

I know what you mean, and I'm not in the mood to get into a whole big thing with "going when you please." Just know that you're always better "at home" than "on vacation." There are ups and downs in everyone's lives, and it is simply a part of life. And what is life? A helper. A nurturer. A teacher. A backstabber. A killer. A destroyer. It's as diverse as the night sky, but can change in an instant. Life will always be strange, but one thing is for certain, life is an amazing being that will never go away, and people have to learn that life will not always be on your side, for how will you learn from the mistakes?

You speak so much sence, it is unbelievable! I can't believe it's our anniversery in 2 weeks. It's put a damper on it for me.

I can't believe it's our anniversery in 2 weeks. It's put a damper on it for me.

That's understandable. In my opinion, what he should do is say he's sorry, but the sorry will never be good enough to mend the internal scar he slashed upon you. Nor will a box of chocolates, or a bouquet of roses. If I may say, I don't know what would.

Well goodnight to both of you. Have a good rest of the day. (: <3 Thank you for talking with me. I feel somewhat better now. :blush:

^Yeah, I told him that. He replied with, "All I do is scar you." I felt so bad after. It's kinda true. I denyed it though.

Edited by Hermione

That's understandable. In my opinion, what he should do is say he's sorry, but the sorry will never be good enough to mend the internal scar he slashed upon you. Nor will a box of chocolates, or a bouquet of roses. If I may say, I don't know what would.

I think it would take a lot of Work I mean me and jade think alot alike and I don't if anything can fix it..