The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Say Something About Yourself

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your boyfriend needs to realize that you are the most important thing in his life, and that his time of being an immature teen is over. This is what I hate about the times we're in, men have lost the gentleman trait. But, what your boyfriend did here has nothing to do with being a gentleman, it's being a good person to the woman that loves him.

It was really bad. I've never been so scared in my life. I was upset from yesterday anyway. But watching him bounce off the bonnet and knowing he could leave me, really scared me. I'm still shaking.

It was really bad. I've never been so scared in my life. I was upset from yesterday anyway. But watching him bounce off the bonnet and knowing he could leave me, really scared me. I'm still shaking.

Did you eat that chocolate cake like I told you? :P

I'm just joking. You don't deserve to be treated like that, nobody does. Hopefully, he will come to his senses and do what is right, or just plain normal.

is this for real?is he okay? :(

No, he's moms been texting me for a while now. It was horrible. :sob:

:/ sorry to hear that

):

Did you eat that chocolate cake like I told you? :P

I'm just joking. You don't deserve to be treated like that, nobody does. Hopefully, he will come to his senses and do what is right, or just plain normal.

Dude? My fiance/boyfriend just got ran over and your saying he should treat me like that. It wasn't his fault. :/