The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Say Something About Yourself

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to slit my wrists for the first time- knife not sharp enough

Oh no! I used to be a self harmer and looking back on it now I wish I hadn't! Please don't do it again. If you do it enough yes it feels good but you're left with the scars for life. Please, please do not!

i am retardedly tired..going to fall aslejgripavvvp

EDIT: i tried to slit my wrists in maths once, with the broken corner of a ruler, managed to pierce the skin eventually!

Edited by DeltaFoxtrotLima

Thats stupid though, i actually want to do it cause im not liking my life right now and its not liking me back

I know how you feel. I mean my latest Tumblr post says it all. It's just seriously. I'm 5 years down the line and I wish I hadn't.

I self harmed on a regular basis, tried to kill myself, drugs, alcohol and the lot. NONE of it was benefitical! People on this forum brought me through it and though I only have 2 of those people still there for me it's strong. Please don't do it. I beg you. No matter how hard it is to resist.

Well..

I just dont like it when people do it cause they think they are cool or "hard"when there are people that do it cause they are not happy with their life or as one of my friends they like the feeling to much andd get addicted, she has some nice scars :yesyes:

I PMed you and Chris this isn't a contenst on who's more suicidal. This is serious. Don't compete on who's situation is worse. This is a very serious situation. I've been in hospital to many times to know this myself.

Omg this conversation is so sad!!!!! Guys, I hope everything is okay!!! You should all know that there is ALWAYS another option. Think of all the people who are out there that love you. Find any tiny good thing to focus on, but don't hurt yourself! It breaks my heart to see people this sad. I too know how it feels to want to cut. But, I never did it. I never will.

Just saw I only made 233 posts outside the Game Room :o.

Edit: Sorry, hadn't seen everything that was going on here. I agree with Jade. Please do not harm yourself. Though I cannot speak from experience, I feel shocked and sad to read this. I agree with Arie, find positive things in life and focus on those things.

Edited by Bright_Star

Ok but im not being suicidal here,ok , i just want some relief

and i wasnt saying you wanted to act hard i was saying i dont like people that do or that judge people who cut

Suicidal or not, butting is bad. Even if it is just for relief. You need to find another way!!! :3m_sie:

Got any suggestions?

Scream, rip paper, write, scribble really hard on a piece of paper. Yell and scream at a wall to get all your emotions out then take a deep breath in and step back. Once you get it off your chest, things might not seem as bad. Find something, any little thing positive to think about!

I dunno , i might just sit down right now and cry

You know what? Thats not a bad thing!!!! Sometimes we all need a good cry!!! Get it all out hun. Just dont hurt yourself!

Edited by Arie