The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Say Something About Yourself

Crying is Perfect.. crying is the best way to get things out..

I agree!!! Sometimes you just need to cry!!! Once I am done crying, I write all my feelings out. Then I rip up the paper. For me its like a sign. I wont let my feelings take over me, I am in control.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree!!! Sometimes you just need to cry!!! Once I am done crying, I write all my feelings out. Then I rip up the paper. For me its like a sign. I wont let my feelings take over me, I am in control.

good girl :)!

for me once i cry and then once i just have my Mental breakdown Everything gets better I feel like this big weight has been lifted off my shoulders

good girl :)!

for me once i cry and then once i just have my Mental breakdown Everything gets better I feel like this big weight has been lifted off my shoulders

Same!!!!!

Omg this conversation is so sad!!!!! Guys, I hope everything is okay!!! You should all know that there is ALWAYS another option. Think of all the people who are out there that love you. Find any tiny good thing to focus on, but don't hurt yourself! It breaks my heart to see people this sad. I too know how it feels to want to cut. But, I never did it. I never will.

I see your concern, Arie. Cutting should not be an option; I don't think I ever once thought about doing it through the worst of my darkest phase. I never saw it as an option. Granted, I have small scars from when I punched this or that :doh: when I was much, much younger. I didn't know you know how it feels to want to, Arie. I'm glad you never did.

I believe there should be something small enough to focus on in life to begin to feel grateful or happy. Today isn't the end, and neither is tomorrow, and there are always positive, healthier options out there. Love you guys <3.

Crying is good. It's a catharsis, which is a shedding of bad or negative emotions that can hurt someone physically. I didn't know you do that, Arie! I never thought of doing that. Gonna sooo try that one day :P .

----

As for me: I'm feeling pretty grateful. And I care about tons of people and want to see them do well. ;)

Crying is good. It's a catharsis, which is a shedding of bad or negative emotions that can hurt someone physically. I didn't know you do that, Arie! I never thought of doing that. Gonna sooo try that one day :P

I do it to gain control over my emotions. I think it's important to know that I am in control of everything around me. You need to show these negative feelings who's boss. You should definitely try it! It also helps to get over things fast. Every feeling goes away at some point. If I rip up the paper its to also show that something happened and now it's over.

Im a bit worried about the state of some people at the moment.

Many prayers and hugs to them

I agree with this statement!!!! :3m_sie: :3m_sie: :3m_sie: :3m_sie: :3m_sie: :3m_sie: