The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Say Something About Yourself

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

Preparing to recorrect the written. Don´t know which artist i want to hear.

change of life lately, new place, lost a couple of friends because of stupid reasons, change of season, stuff like that. oh, and some minor depression, i suppose. :unsure:

man you can drive then i suppose^^

41 states of the USA, three trips to Prince Edward Island in Canada, and a trip to Cabo San Lucas in Mexico, along with several other trips to the upper Baja area. :)

i hope to make it to 300,000 miles on that old girl, but the miles since 262,000 have been rough, to say the least. i'm gonna have to cut down the trips, because she is getting old fast, no rust or body-rot, but the suspension and drivetrain have taken a beating, especially from the trips to Mexico.

i cannot stand watching anything on television anymore, it's all garbage unreality shows, stupid tv actors giving themselves awards, and loads of friggin' commercials. i hate commercials!!! grrrr! i have been boycotting broadcast and cable tv going on five years now, and only watch several shows off the internet, Walking Dead and Justified. i absolutely love that you can download tv shows from the net, commercial-free. hell yeahhh!!!!

^ sadly, old-school hollywood ideas and acting talent have gone the way of the dodo bird. Meryl Streep and Helen Mirren are the last living throwbacks to those venerable ladies that made cinema what it was, and in my opinion, Emma is the only young actress today, carrying on that character actress tradition.

i have a thing for 1950-60s movies, especially Audrey Hepburn films.:wub: