The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How Do You Sleep?

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On your front, side, back?

I start off on my back, for half an hour or so and then move to my sides and curl up sometimes if it's cold. Lately though I've been sleeping on my tummy (I hate that) but in a weird position that makes it really comfy :P What about you guys?

Edited by padfoot

With my eyes open so if anyone ever tries to kill me in my sleep they'll think I'm awake, O_O.

LOL, Dax. :rofl: That's a good idea, actually.

I usually fall asleep on my stomach, with a pillow scrunched under my face. Then, when I wake up in the morning I find myself on my back. I have no idea how this happens.

I am actually lucky that I don't roll off the bed. I have done this quite a few times a while back, while I was living in a flat with a cement floor. You can imagine how falling to the floor feels at 3 am. Sustained pretty good number of bruises back then. lol.

I have also been told that I punch people in the face while I sleep. This is either because A) the other person hogs the covers and/or B) I am always aware that "constant vigilance" is necessary to fight crime in this world of ours. :D

I always used to sleep on my side but since I have had my hernia I go to sleep on my back and usually wake up on my back too...

I'm not really a great sleeper though, on work nights I often only get five hours or less sleep.

I usually fall asleep on my stomach, I think while I'm sleeping I do a variety of back, stomach, sides, some random awkward position, etc. Because when I wake up I'm usually in one of those positions, and sometimes I wake up in pain and I think "what the heck was I doing last night??"

Lol all of them but mostly on the both sides and curled up. It's warm <3 Sometimes on stomach with my leg bent in a knee and awkward positions too. Once I woke up and my left leg was on the wall, another one bent in a knee in a weird triangle, arms were also bent in a weird angle.

My sleeping positions vary...actually, I often sleep curled up with one leg stretched and the other one curled up on my side...I know, quite strange xD. I used to sleep on my tummy but that caused neck pain so my physiotherapist told me not to do that anymore...still, I wake up on my tummy often.

I start stretched straight out on my back...I even often have one of my arms lying across my chest or both lying next to the body...and yes, i know that probably makes it look like I`m dead:D....I go from the left to to the right side during the night, but I never curl up, and I never sleep on my stomach.

Edited by 130671
  • 11 years later...